Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shaun White

He's a professional snowboarder/skateboarder who is single handedly destroying everyone at the winter olympics in Michael Phelps fashion.

If it's in the wrong section, move it, please. Thanks.

Findarato said:
He's a professional snowboarder/skateboarder who is single handedly destroying everyone at the winter Olympics in Michael Phelps fashion.

No this would be the right section. Its just no one cares?

Pistol Kiss said:
Findarato said:
He's a professional snowboarder/skateboarder who is single handedly destroying everyone at the winter Olympics in Michael Phelps fashion.

No this would be the right section. Its just no one cares?

No one cares about the olympics? Okay :)

No one knows or cares about Shaun White!?
What is wrong with this place! -_-

Shaun White is an amazing snowboarder. I envy his coolness, and his badass skills.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8gQh5syHT0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8gQh5syHT0</a><!-- m -->

Here. 2006 Olympics.

Nyoko said:

Shaun White is an amazing snowboarder. I envy his coolness, and his badass skills.

Thank you.
The question still remains. Why is he on a completely different level than others right now?

Mass amounts of starch and amphetamines were injected into his system prior to the Olympics starting.

Nyoko said:

Not everyone cares about the same thing you do. 8D

lolol. shaun white is pretty cool in my book. i can't board to save my life, but i love watching him board. he's awesome! and his run on the halfpipe the other day was just... WOW! but yeah, each to their own, lol.

Ilovegoatse said:
Nyoko said:

I know that. But at least recognize the talent!
xP

Nyoko said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Nyoko said:

I know that. But at least recognize the talent!
xP
But I don't care about the Olympics.

Ilovegoatse said:

Whens the last time you actually went out and got your body moving??? and not in a sexual way.
The Olympics lets us see all the people willing to compete agianst EVERYONE else for their pride n country.
kinda long long standing tradition.......like since roman times old. I bet you would LOVE greco-roman wrestling. lol

Tathariel said:
Ilovegoatse said:

Whens the last time you actually went out and got your body moving??? and not in a sexual way.
The Olympics lets us see all the people willing to compete agianst EVERYONE else for their pride n country.
kinda long long standing tradition.......like since roman times old. I bet you would LOVE greco-roman wrestling. lol
I exercise regularly. Because I don't like the Olympics means I'm a lazy slob?

I don't like wrestling either, it's boring.

I think that guy who smeared himself across a support beam before the opening ceremony pretty much stole the show.

each to their own.

i personally love the olympics. especially the winter ones. i find it fun to watch a lot of the events. i also like watching football and now more so that i'm slowly starting to understand the sport, lolol.

Back
Top Bottom