Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run Away Love (Risky_Business & Frelance)

Jason laughed as Jade climbed up him before pushing him back into the shallow water. He put up a light struggle as she smeared mud over his chest and neck. "Oh, no you have me trapped!" As she gloated about being able to kick his ass still. "Oh, really. Lets just see about that!" He rocked back and forth a few times before he lurked to the side and flipped them over to that he was straddling her.

He ran his hands through her hair before leaning down and grinned at her. "You still sure you can take me still?" Laughing he let go of her hands and ran his fingers down her sides before he rolled off of her and lay down in the water beside her. "So tell me a good story. Is it true that you learned to play pool in vegas?" He rolled onto his side so he could face her. Reaching out he rested his hand on her stomach with his thumb moving in slow circles as he watched her.

Jade was laughing hysterically when he had pinned her down and straddled her. "I like it when your on top." She teased as she squirmed beneath him. Her stomach rose and fell when he climbed off her, she tried catching her breath from laughing.

She leaned her head over to him and smiled, she nodded. "Yes I did." She laughed, "I picked it up from an older guy I met there, I spent about a week in Vegas and I played with him at the same time, every night. He was cute little old man." She said, thinking back him and pondering on how he was. He must've been in his 70's. "Did you learn anything new?'' She asked him.

Terence raised an eyebrow as she told him about the old man she had learned from in Vegas. "Cool, I a completely different picture in mind when I heard you mention it at the bar last night." Laughing to himself he listened to what she had asked and but only shrugged. "I learned how to smoke, got better a cards. Jason says I count cards now so he won't play black jack with me anymore but its always fun to con a few guys who stumble in the bar out of a few bucks when I don't feel like paying for my own drinks."

He fell silent trying to think of something else he had picked up while she was away. "Thats about it. Well other than just learning more for my job and working on a jeep for some off road fun." He smiled and added. "Something that is build to handle it, not like your dad's truck. Although you made him bring his truck in sooner so thanks for the business." He sighed and rolled back onto his back. "I don't think anything all that exciting has happened here since you left but I guess I have none that thats always what this place is like."

Jade laughed at Terence's remark of her pool story, "what'd you think?" She said with a smirk, "That I hustled some big time players while I was in Vegas?" She started laughing to herself, she learned over and kissed him softly before she pulled back and smile. "A gambler now, huh?" She said, shaking her head with a smile.

"Hey, you're the one who made me drive you home and down those bumpy roads to your house," she teased as she pouted her lips at him and raised her eyebrow. She smirked, "I'll be sure to tell my father that.." She said as she looked over at him, her hand reaching for her as she laced her fingers through his own. "I could listen to you talk all night.." She said, the sun beaming down at the town as it reflected off the water.

"Something like that. It definitely would not have been unwelcome for you to come back with a small fortune in some off shore account." He smiled and returned her kiss then shrugged at her remark about him being a gambler. "Nothing big I think my best was a few hundred from a tour bus that broke down outside of town." He laughed at the memory.

"Me?" He looked over at her as she pouted her lips at him and he groaned before splashing some water at her. "You're the one who insisted on driving me home. So how is it my fault?" He grinned over at her. He chuckled at her comment about her father. He looked at their hands and smiled as he listened to her. "I would be very happy to let you listen but I don't think we want to look like raisins." He held up his hands that were already starting to shrivel up from the water. "I have some coke in the car and we can go for dinner unless you want to go face our parents again." He wasn't sure if he wanted to go back to her place or his parents place at the moment so he left it up to her.

Jade laughed as she splashed water back at Terence before she slipped to the lake again and bobbed in the water. "No way am I going back there." She said with a smirk, shaking her head. "I refuse." As she swam to the other side of the lake where his car was parked. She stepped out of the water, grabbing her hair in a bunch and twisting the water from her hair.

She walked over to her shirt as she picked it up, beads of water dripped down her sun kissed skin. She looked over at Terence as he made his way over to her in the water. "Food sounds good." She said with a smile.

Terence turned his back to her as she splashed water back at him. When he rolled back over he saw that she had waded back into the water and started swimming for the shore of the lake. Standing up he walked to the edge of the sand bar then dove back into the water. When he broke the surface he was almost to the shore already.

As he reached the shore he shook the water out of his hair before grabbing his shirt and slipping it back on. "Fine I will not take you back home. I guess dinner out will be alright." He teased as he slipped back into his boots before getting into the car. He waited until she was in before he turned on the engine and drove off.

"If no ones using the pool table you should show me your skills since I interrupted you last night." He grinned at her then turned his attention back to the road.

She slid her hoodie back on and her shorts before she got into the car. She rolled he window down and stuck her hair out so it could dry before they got to the done. The steep was on as the cruises down the road together. "We should plan a trip and get away somewhere," she mentioned to him. "I don't want you to miss out on what's out there." She said, if she loves it then Terence definitely would. She grabbed his hand as hey drove smiling over at him.

They pulled up to the diner and he places the carbon park. Jade pulled down the mirror and fix the smudges under her eyes from swimming and made sure her hair was somewhat presentable, although it looked pretty cute, she thought to herself.

He looked over at her as she mentioned them taking a trip somewhere. He was quite for a few moments before he laced his fingers between hers. "I do have some money saved up. Where should we go? I mean what were the best places that you visited?" He was interested in the idea but he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it anytime soon now when things had started to get back to normal.

Once he had the car in park he watched her fix herself up in the mirror and laughed softly before getting out of the car. "Please tell me you do not spend as much time on your makeup and hair as you used to." He remembered being late on more than one occasion because he had to wait for her to get ready for something. "Come on lets go inside." He put his arm around her waist as they walked inside. It only took the bar a few seconds to quite down when after they walked inside. Terence unconsciously started to drum his fingers on her side for a few seconds before he realized what he was doing and stopped.

When they were seated and had ordered he smiled over at her and took her hand. "So that trip might not be a bad idea at all. I doubt we are going to be able to be anything but the center of attention for a while." He wasn't happy about it but he knew from past experience that it was all to true.

Jade smiled with excitement when he agreed to her trip, "I've always thought you'd love to go to New Orleans." She said with a big smile, "It's our type of crowd. Especially on Mardi Gras, woo hoo!" She said with a big smile. "When I went there last year, I thought of you the entire time. You'd love the food and the music, the night life is pretty awesome too." She said with a big smile.

"I always gotta look good.." She said with a big smile and got out of the car. The whole diner was quiet once they entered and took their seats at the booth. "God, I've only been in town for two nights and I'm already sick of these people." She said, pointing the town people with her head subtly. The waitress came over and placed their order, she sipped on her soda as she looked over at Terence.

Terence coughed to cover up his laughter then sipped at his own drink. "Ya, well I have sympathy for anyone that catches the towns attention theses days." He was silent for a moment as he kicked himself mentally for not thinking before he spoke. "Sorry. Anyway so is Mardi Grass soon, like maybe next week or something?" He was only half joking as he asked. Getting away from the town was sounding better by the second. Between their parents and everyone else in the town he wanted a break from being the person being whispered about most of the time.

"Okay, so night like and music at Mardi Grass. Did you see any street racing or any of the car shows?" He always fell back on cars or some kind of machine when he was not sure what to ask next but he also wanted to know if there was a place to go if he wanted to be surrounded by something he understood.

Back
Top Bottom