Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where are the Supernatural fans?

Do you wanna do a Supernatural "movie night" thing?

• Total voters
By that same merit, I forgot how much I freaking love Dean's car. Especially the trunk, filled to the fits with guns and knives and all sorts of anti-demon goodies.

Zea said:
Yes!! I am not the only one who ships Dean/Alistair in that sense! God, I loved Alistair, his voices alone just sent tingles through out my body. But what he did to Ruby, god.

I agree!! Every time I watch that scene I still get chills and have the stupidest grin on my face. Crowley is just...yeah I have no idea where to start either. Hehe. <3

Hm...I'm not sure if he falls down or not actually. I don't recall that part. But I don't catch my episodes on TV so if it was with the credits, I am not sure? 8 I

Speaking of Crowley though, I found some treasures on Tumblr - if you haven't then don't ever go there; I've been thoroughly poisoned by it and it'll never stop.

Treasure 1:
tumblr_maao70CkoZ1qdebjzo1_500.gif

tumblr_maao70CkoZ1qdebjzo2_500.gif

Just the way his face changes and the way his head tilts a little bit, you can hear that snarky tone, that smoke-weathered scratchy voice and that purr down your spine accent!

also, this is my wallpaper:

tumblr_lya4saGkPH1qboclpo1_500.jpg

Alastair/Dean

Millenium Joker said:
I feel like....

The girl they got to play Jess in the pilot was... Holy hell, she was smoking.

Then they killed her. :/

Well, the only people they ever meet are beautiful. Even Bobby was kinda gorgeous in a scruffy way. Bound to happen that some of them are gonna die.

Well, anybody who can take a centuries old revolver like the colt and restore it to look as gorgeous as the day it was forged is about as awesome you can get without a jetpack being involved, so Bobby is a badass of an old man, no questions asked.

Omigod, I love Supernatural! :D My favorite character is Dean :3 I haven't seen the show in ages, been busy with ridiculous stuff... But, hello, I'm new here, and it's nice to see something I can actually have a good conversation about! :D I just love the funnyness of the show, it makes me laugh even if I've had a bad day :3

SkilledSwordCreel said:
Omigod, I love Supernatural! :D My favorite character is Dean :3 I haven't seen the show in ages, been busy with ridiculous stuff... But, hello, I'm new here, and it's nice to see something I can actually have a good conversation about! :D I just love the funnyness of the show, it makes me laugh even if I've had a bad day :3

Heya! Welcome to the forum! And yeah, there are some great funny moments in the show. Any in particular that stick out in your mind?

Rudolph Quin said:
Zea said:
Yes!! I am not the only one who ships Dean/Alistair in that sense! God, I loved Alistair, his voices alone just sent tingles through out my body. But what he did to Ruby, god.

I agree!! Every time I watch that scene I still get chills and have the stupidest grin on my face. Crowley is just...yeah I have no idea where to start either. Hehe. <3

Hm...I'm not sure if he falls down or not actually. I don't recall that part. But I don't catch my episodes on TV so if it was with the credits, I am not sure? 8 I

Speaking of Crowley though, I found some treasures on Tumblr - if you haven't then don't ever go there; I've been thoroughly poisoned by it and it'll never stop.

Treasure 1:
tumblr_maao70CkoZ1qdebjzo1_500.gif

tumblr_maao70CkoZ1qdebjzo2_500.gif

Just the way his face changes and the way his head tilts a little bit, you can hear that snarky tone, that smoke-weathered scratchy voice and that purr down your spine accent!

also, this is my wallpaper:

tumblr_lya4saGkPH1qboclpo1_500.jpg

Alastair/Dean

Tumblr I have known for a few years honestly, haha. I got quite a lovely collection from there for Supernatural. <3

Ahhh! Yes, I can always hear his and Alastair's voice so well in my head. Ugh, shivers are running through me know thinking about them. >_<

AH! THAT WALLPAPER! -saves image- It is...just...AWESOME!! You have no idea how excited I am to see another to enjoy this ship. <3 <3

Wilkommen, SkilledSword. We hope you can have fun here in our little corner of the 'net. If you haven't done so just make sure you check out the guidelines and rules to the site when you get a chance.

Also, if you are looking for a roleplay or two to join and happen to like Skyrim and/or Dragon Age, please check out the respective threads dedicated to said roleplays that are looking for members (In the Group RPs sub forum)

As to the show itself.... I'm having trouble having my attention kept by the pilot. I know then show picks up a lot from this point, but knowing I have demons and archangels and then four horsemen awaiting me while immstuck watching "The woman in white" is like promising yourself a whole triple fudge chocolate cake and settling for a fun sized snickers.

Well, this one episode I remember the most was when Dean had been touched by some ghost and was a wuss for most of the episode. Sam and him were walking around looking for something and a cat jumped out of a locker, making Dean scream his head off! One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen! XD Also, the episode when Dean comes back from hell... and shows off his abs and a new tattoo ;3 (thanks fur the welcome)

Millenium Joker said:
As to the show itself.... I'm having trouble having my attention kept by the pilot. I know then show picks up a lot from this point, but knowing I have demons and archangels and then four horsemen awaiting me while immstuck watching "The woman in white" is like promising yourself a whole triple fudge chocolate cake and settling for a fun sized snickers.

I hear ya, bro. After seeing funny gifs and clips of Castiel and learning he didn't show up until season 4, it was a bit disheartening at first. Press on, soldier! I'm actually rewatching this with you! You got me in the spirit - and also another reason to indulge, why the hell not, eh?

SkilledSwordCreel said:
Well, this one episode I remember the most was when Dean had been touched by some ghost and was a wuss for most of the episode. Sam and him were walking around looking for something and a cat jumped out of a locker, making Dean scream his head off! One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen! XD Also, the episode when Dean comes back from hell... and shows off his abs and a new tattoo ;3 (thanks fur the welcome)

Yeah, someone else mentioned that as their favorite too. It was a really great episode with humorous acting! They just brought Dean down to that level so well, so unlike himself, practically switching roles with Sam. It was just one of those really out there episodes, just so much fun, even as they're rushing to save Dean's life.

Well, glad to know I'm not the only person sitting through the less interesting early parts..... That being said, I think the episode that sticks out in my mind the most is the one with 'bloody Mary', the ghost of a girl living in a mirror that cuts people up.

I am being 100% honest right now when I say that to this day, I have an intense fear of mirrors. Partly because of her, partly because I... Well...

I have this ridiculous fear that.... There's no reflection, just a doppleganger who is waiting to take my place in the world of our truth, trapping or killing me in the mirror world of lies.

Yeah, stupid, I know, but.... Given the fact that MOST certified geniuses have, historically, suffered some quirk or another, ranging from nervous ticks to full-blown paranoid dementia, I'd say I'm doing pretty well all things considered.

Even if that doppleganger IS always waiting for me.... :/

Oh, now I feel like watching a couple episodes ^^ I actually haven't seen any from this past season... (By the way, I'm loving your signature and avatar, Rudolph! Psych is awesome)

We should totally have a Supernatural movie night thing. I kid you not. When we're all available, like, Wednesday or something(not Tuesdays, though; I'm a muffin on Tuesdays) we'll watch the same episode together and come back here and talk about it. If you guys are interested, let me know. Then MJ won't have to suffer through starting at the beginning all alone; we'll all have to drag ass through the seasons waiting for Dean to go to Hell and Castiel to show up.

(also, thank you; Psych rocks and STILL after all these seasons can make me laugh. But that's a different thread entirely)

Ooh, I'd love to do that! :D Then we can all yap about the ultra-specific details and not my fuzzy memory of it :) Plus, I don't do anything on Wednesdays, I think that's brilliant.

Hell, I'm down for that. Lady in White just went down like some kinda freaky zombie mama thing. I loled.

Because her children reminded me of the Gas Mask kid from that one Doctor Who episode (from season 9, Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor, when he and Rose went to WWII London)

Yeah, she kinda burned through the floor there, didn't she? lol, alrighty, so, since you've already started, MJ, did you want us to skip ahead to "Bloody Mary" or should we stop you now and watch "Wendigo" on Wednesday? It's okay to watch these out of order or get ahead of the group, the point is simply to watch an episode together so we all remember it clearly.

I would love to do a Supernatural movie night!! That would be awesome! : D

Also, Millenium Joker, that is like my favorite Doctor Who episode. xD

No, no! You're fine! Are we doing Supernatural night now? I mean, I didn't want to impose - I'm already watching season 1 episodes right now too - so, if you guys wanted to we could watch it right now.

Bloody Mary? Everybody wanna get their Netflix on? If not we can always wait until another night, no biggie.

Zea said:
I would love to do a Supernatural movie night!! That would be awesome! : D

Also, Millenium Joker, that is like my favorite Doctor Who episode. xD

Same here. Only it also holds the honor of the first thing in 12+ years to legitimately scare me, so kudos mister Eccleston.

In honor of that episode, I was at MomoCon last weekend and saw a Czech Army gas mask for sale. HAD to buy it. Not the same as the one used in Dr Who, but... Still dehumanizes the wearer to the point of making them creepy.

Yeah, I skipped to Bloody Mary. I mean, like I said I'm down for anything, man. If we're gonna do this on Wednesday let's set this thang up. :p

Rudolph Quin said:
No, no! You're fine! Are we doing Supernatural night now? I mean, I didn't want to impose - I'm already watching season 1 episodes right now too - so, if you guys wanted to we could watch it right now.

Bloody Mary? Everybody wanna get their Netflix on? If not we can always wait until another night, no biggie.

I'd be fine with watching an episode now :3 So, Bloody Mary is the episode we shall watch? Don't want to screw up and watch a totally random episode...

I was not able to watch the episode, my computer decided it would be a great time to screw itself up.... Sorry, when it's working with me I'd actually love to watch an episode and talk about it, but for now good night. d:

Back
Top Bottom