Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thief and the Heiress (Grace and Rave)

gracedragon13

Super-Earth
Sarah sat on a rather spacious arm chair in front of the oversized fireplace in the living room, with a book open in her lap and her blonde hair messily falling into her wide, dark brown eyes... She glanced out of the window to see that it was rather dark already! She would probably stay up until she'd finished the chapter she was reading!

If her father hadn't have been on yet another business trip, she would stay up later and speak to him, but that was currently out of the question, for the fourth time in the year already! She'd only seen her father six times since the start of the year!

She'd had to keep her own company, but that did get rather dull after a while! She just wanted someone to spend time with her, or just something exciting to.happen for once!

Lana snunk into the mansion as quietly as she could, careful to take small steps that would be unheard. She had one goal in mind, and that was for her to come out of this place with as much money as she could get. She had to resort to this...since she had no place to live, and no where to go.

Step by step, she made her way into several rooms, looking for anything she could take. Hoping that there was no one home, she got a little louder without realizing it.

If anyone WAS home, she was bound to draw some attention to herself. That couldn't happen. She couldn't get caught. There was no way she was going to jail, she'd do anything to avoid that. All she really needed was a place to stay, and someone to look after her.

Sarah heard a few noises from within her home and she felt her breathing quicken... There were so many valuable items that were kept in the room she was in, what if someone tried to steal her jewellery?
Nervously, she stood up from wear she was sat and she grabbed.the golden, jewel-encrusted candlestick from the.mantelpiece, before heading out of the living room and following the noises to one of the many studies in the house!
She took a few breaths before quietly pushing the door open to see a young woman trying to steal a few items that held little to no value.compared with the rest of the house...

"S-Stop what you're doing!" she stammered, holding the candlestick in both of her hands as she stared at the girl... "Th-This stuff isn't worth much... You'd be better.t-taking the candlesticks... They're g-gold..." she managed to say, before thinking for a moment...

"If I give you the candlesticks and some jewellery, would you stay here for a while?" she asked, thinking that she could maybe turn the girl away from a life of crime...

Lana's heart skipped a beat and she nearly fainted at the sound of the door being slammed open. She had made the ultimate mistake and broken into a home where the owner was still at home. She was not a murderer nor with ill intent. She never desired to hurt anyone, and there was no way out of this situation. She thought it was over, thought she was going to jail or worse. But then...she heard her words.

"S-...stay?" Her voice was shaken and scared, the girl starting to shiver slowly as she dropped what she held onto the ground and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to feel protected. "W...why would I stay...I could just take these and go...if I stay, you'll report me...I'll be thrown out again and taken away..."

She slowly backed up until her back hit the wall, afraid of what the girl had in mind for her.

Sarah looked at the girl... She was obviously terrified of her and she just wished she'd stayed in the living room!

"I-I didn't mean to scare you..." she stammered, her voice weak as she took a few steps forwards and held the candlestick out the girl, before picking up what the girl had dropped and handing it back to her...

"If you stay, I'll let you take whatever you want and you can leave tomorrow, or any time after... No-one would know! But if you take what you want and leave now I'll tell the police... I'll tell them exactly what you look like and they will find you..." she said quietly as she stared at the girl through her wide eyes... "I just get lonely... Someone spending time.with me would be worth all of this..." she said quietly, before looking at the ground...

Lana's eyes widened and began to tear up as she was handed everything she dropped and more back in exchange for a night's stay with this mysterious yet beautiful heiress. She didn't know what to say or what to do, her mouth opened up lightly as tears fell from her eyes. She slowly gave a nod, and her hands extended to take the blonde girl's own into her hands.

"You'd let me stay here...after I tried to steal from you?...I promise...I was only doing it because I really need to...I'll...I'll stay with you...just tell me where to go."

She sniffled lightly and slowly stood up, without thinking about it her arms wrapped around the heiress and pulled her into a hug as she whimpered. This was the first person to ever offer her anything, and it was overwhelming.

Sarah smiled softly as the girl spoke, agreeing to stay with her... Maybe she'd be able to persuade her to stay longer as well? She wanted to help the girl, and it was rather obvious that she needed helping... Or did she just need to be shown some kindness? Either way, the thief girl was a very pretty young woman!

She was still smiling when the other girl pulled her into a hug... She was quite shocked to her the girl whimpering, and unable to stop herself, she hugged the girl back and began gently stroking her hair in an attempt to sooth...

"Hey... Hush now... You're gonna be okay..." she said, her voice barely more than a whisper into the other girls ear... "I'm Sarah!" she said, hoping that the girl would tell her her name... But it didn't matter! She might not trust her enough to reveal her own name yet...

Lana's hands clutched Sarah's dress tightly as if she was afraid to let go of her warmth. She barely knew her, but suddenly felt this instinctive attraction to her. Not only was she gorgeous, but rich and kind. Maybe it was okay for her to stay here for the night...it couldn't hurt, and she could really use someone to talk to...to touch, to satisfy.

"I'm Lana..." She slowly stopped her whimpering when Sarah calmed her down, leaning back lightly to look at the girl. She had a flush of red along her cheeks, a little embarrassed at the situation.

"Thank...you for doing this. I really can't tell you how much it means to me that you wont sell me out to the police...and...um..."

She bit down on her lower lip lightly.

"You're...really beautiful..."

Sarah smiled as she saw the light blush that covered Lana's cheeks...
"That's a pretty name!" she said with a smile on her face as she gently brushed a strand of hair out of the girls face and behind her ear...

"And you don't have to thank me... You're keeping me company, and I'm letting you keep a few things in return! It's a rather fair deal, wouldn't you say?" she said as she gently stroked the girls cheek, then blushed at the girls next words...

"Umm... Thank you... So are you!" she said, the smile on her face becoming quite nervous...,"Anyway... Are you hungry at all? I have cookies? And we have either milk, hot milk, chocolate milk or hot chocolate? You're choice?" she said, before taking the girls hand in her own and pulling her towards the kitchen...

Lana found herself instinctively leaning into Sarah's touch, smiling as she brushed her hair back and placed her hand on her cheek. She bit her lip lightly, as she was rather shy except for when she was in...certain situations. She was led by Sarah to the kitchen, amazed at the house and how expensive it seemed. Everything was golden or jewled, it seemed like paradise here.

She slowly let go of Sarah's hand and took a seat on a chair by the table, shaking her head a little. "I'll eat anything you offer me...but how can you be lonely when you live in a house like this? It's so beautiful and extravagant...you must have the time of your life here, no?"

Even though she was sitting and comforyable, a frown came along her lips when she realized she was not touching Sarah anymore. She seemed to crave touch, to hold someone against her.

Sarah smiled at the girl and grabbed a packet of cookies and handed them to Lana, before grabbing two glasses and filling them with chocolate milk and handing one to the girl, sitting near her...

"There's no-one here... I've only seen my father six times this year and spending so much time without company gets kind of monotonous..." she said calmly... "And I prefer not to go outside too often... Most people scare me!"

"How did you end up as a thief?" she asked, curious about the girl as she took a sip of her drink, her eyes focused on the pretty young woman...

Lana slowly took small nibbles and sips from the food offered to her, a small smile crawling upon her lips as she sat in content. She was...kind of happy, for once, that there was finally someone looking after her. Someone so gorgeous.

She was a little startled at the question, before an instant blush came across her lips. "Well...it's a long story but...my parents, they...disowned me when they found out that I was...different. They didn't like the fact that I turned down the man who they wanted me to marry...they just...didn't understand that I'm...not really into guys..."

She blushed harder as she spoke, trying to hide behind the cookie she held in her hands. "It's a little lonely...and I have no money, so I had no choice...I hope you can forgive me..."

Sarah listened intently to the pretty young woman, nodding slightly as the girl spoke... It seemed that she had had a rather difficult life! Then she heard the girl say that she wasn't really into guys... She found it rather hard to believe that someone so pretty was more into women... But Sarah just dismissed that as her lack of knowledge of the world! She was similar to the girl, but she didn't really think that gender mattered! Not that she'd ever had chance to try it on with anyone!

"You poor thing, and it's okay! Don't worry about it... You can stay here as long as you want to! And while you're here, you won't be lonely, and you won't lack money... That's one thing I can promise!" Sarah said with a gentle smile on her face as she reached over and stroked the girls face... "You see, I can look after you!"

Then Sarah calmly took a sip of her drink... "And I won't ever kick you out!"

Lana blinked in a little bit of surprise as Sarah offered to take care of her, almost tearing up again but stopping herself before she did. She instantly leaned against Sarah's hand, sinking her cheek against her touch. She pushed her chair closer and closer to the heiress, until she could no longer do so.

"But where will I sleep? I mean, if your father knew he would not go easy on you for sure...I did try and steal from you...I don't want to get you into any trouble."

She paused for a moment, her hand reaching forward and settling on Sarah's leg. "But...I can't help but think of how amazing that sounds...for you to do this for me..."

Sarah smiled at the girl as she moved her chair closer to her, until their chairs were touching... Then she listened to the girls words... She was worried about what her father would say...

"Well, he'll be glad that I stopped you stealing... And if not, the worst he can do is hit me!" she said, the smile on her face wavering slightly until she began thinking of sleeping arrangements... "Well Lana... I have two beds in my room, or if you'd prefer too, we could, umm... share a bed?" she suggested, nervously blushing as she stammered... "It's your choice..."

Then she felt Lana's hand on her leg and blushed even more as the girl spoke again... "It's no problem... It's just good to have some company!" she smiled happily, before she find herself kissing the other girls cheek, being careful so she didn't seem like a pervert, or like she was out to use the girl... She just wanted someone she could look after... Maybe even love...

Lana frowned when she heard that because of her, Sarah might be hit. That was almost enough for her to back away, just so this beautiful heiress would not get hurt. But then, she was offered the same bed as this gorgeous woman...and further more, she found Sarah's lips landing on her cheek. Instantly she blushed, hard enough that her entire face nearly went red. She tried to scoot a little forward, clearly excited and happy about the kiss. In her excitement, she didn't realize that she began to crawl out of her own chair and along Sarah's lap, her lips slightly open so they could speak.

"I...want the same bed...I don't like sleeping alone. It scares me...I need someone, so please...don't leave me. I'll stay, I'll be in your care..."

Before she could even finish, she realized that she had nearly crawled atop Sarah, trying to sit on her lap. If it was possible, she blushed even more and tried to slide away.

Sarah couldn't help but smile slightly as the other girl crawled onto her lap without realising... She found it really quite endearing, as though she wanted to feel someone near her and know she wasn't alone... Sarah kept quiet, just enjoying the feeling of being close to someone!

She listened to Lana's words, before she saw Lana blush and try to move off her lap... Within a few seconds, Sarah had wrapped her arms around the girl and she was holding her close...

"Hey, you don't need to be embarrassed, and I get you... I used to watch lots of horror movies when I was little and I couldn't sleep alone, but since no-one else was here I head to.make do with Teddy Bears... I still use them!" she said, smiling slightly as she looked at Lana... The next thing she knew, she was pressing her.lips against the other.girls, one of her hands stroking the girls.her, the other sliding down her back...

Then she realised what she was doing and began blushing rather profusely... "I-I'm really s-sorry..." she stammered, not really sure.of what.had come over her...

Lane took a little breath when she was reassured it was okay to be on Sarah's lap, and nearly instantly leaned into her hold. She wrapped both of her legs around Sarah's waist and pressed against her tightly, the little blush still on her face. She nodded lightly at Sarah's words, knowing that she felt the same way. "Well...I can be...a little better than a te-"

Before she could finish her words, she found Sarah's lips pressed against her own and a hand in her hair. For a moment she was taken back by shock, and once she realized what had happened her face blushed every further. She let the kiss break off, and stared at Sarah for a moment who was already apologizing for her advance. Yet Lana didn't say anything back.

Instead, she wrapped her legs around Sarah's waist tighter and pressed her hips against Sarah's, her lips darted forward and took Sarah's into their own again, pressing little bites, nips, and kisses against her between small hot breaths. A trail of saliva would dangle between them when they paused to breathe, only for Lana to lock their lips again. Her heart beating nearly out of her chest.

Sarah felt her eyes widen as the other girl began kissing her back... She'd thought that she would have overstepped the mark in kissing the girl, but it appeared not... Smiling against the girls lips then began running her hand through the girls hair, her other hand snaking around the pretty young womans waist as she kissed her back...

When she paused for breath, she felt Lana locking lips with her again and she pulled the girl even closer to her... She had never seen anyone so pretty before... It made her want to keep the girl with her all the time...

She ran one of her hands down the girls spine, before pulling away to breathe, still holding the girl close to her...

"Wow..." was all that she could say...

Lana blushed as they finally paused and stopped their kissing for a few seconds. She was so shy that she ended up burying her face in Sarah's neck and hugging her tightly in attempt to hide herself.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what happened but...can we...go to your bed?"

She asked shyly, tugging at the girl's hair to see if she wanted to come with her. Her chest panted heavily, and her body was sweating just a little bit from the heat of their interaction. The was an urge rising within her, one that was growing and needed to be satisfied.

"Hey, there's no need to apologise... I started it!" Sarah said with a smile, then began running her hands through the girls soft hair... Then she heard the girls words and felt her lightly tugging at her hair and Sarah grinned nervously... "Alright..." she said softly, before taking the girls hand in her own and leading the girl to her rather extravagant bedroom.

As she opened the door, she stared at the girl, hoping that she wasn't disappointed with the room... Then she walked over to the bed and sat down, cross legged on it, patting the bed next to her...

"I'm really glad you're staying..." she said happily, smiling at the girl as she looked at her through wide eyes...

Lana eagerly followed and entered the room behind Sarah, and instantly her eyes widened from how lavish and extravagant everything was. It was one of the most comfortable and beautiful things shed ever seen, everything seemed so soft and gentle. She looked at Sarah and caught her grin, which made her smirk in return. She slowly walked over to Sarah and took a seat next to her, laying back on the bed lightly.

"Mmm, this is so comfortable! I can... definitely get used to sleeping here..."

Lana was starting to get hot and bothered, her body sweating and her pussy getting slightly wet in anticipation as she watched Sarah, biting down on her lip, hoping she was on the same mindset as her.

Sarah smiled at the girls words, then lay down, turning her body to face the woman as she stroked her cheek, surprised at how soft her skin was! Then she began tracing imaginary lines over the girls arm...

"Lana, how old are you?" she asked curiously, moving slightly closer to her... "I'm nineteen..." she said with a smile, before moving so she was kneeling over Lana, her hands either side of the girls head as she leant down, gently kissing the girl, before entangling her hand in the girls hair and smiling at her before pressing forcing her tongue into the other girls mouth, wondering how she would react...

"You're really pretty, you know?" she murmured.in between soft and gentle kisses... "I like pretty women!" she said, before moving her lips to the girls neck, gently kissing and sucking on the skin...

Back
Top Bottom