Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legal downsizing (me and Misery)

Pic of my character
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130113043205/thegoodwife/images/6/6d/Alicia_Florrick.png

Alicia is looking over the paid staff files and smiles when she sees the Investigator she has wanted on her knees since Alicia bought into this Law Firm three years ago. "Yes she will do." She presses the button to her already enslaved secretary. "Candi get me our on staff investigator like three minutes ago." Then Alicia closes her curtains.

Candi rises and runs to the invetigators office. "Ms. Cavanaugh asked for you."

Scarlett Addinson looked up from her paperwork as her bosse's secretary Candi entered. She listened to the girl and nodded. "Tell her I will be there momentarily. Got.to send a quick fax first." She stood and moved to the office fax machine. Her long red hair was pulled intk a high pony, flowing over the collar of the black button up dress shirt she wore. Her long slender legs were encased in a pair of black pinstriped slacks that showed her sculpted rear and thighs nicely. Red stiletto heels completed the outfit with a string of pearls around her slender neck.

Finishing her fax, she walked to Cavanaugh's office. Candi gave her a knowing grin. She shrugged as she reached the door, knocking softly before sticking her
head in. "You wanted to see me ma'am?" Her light southern drawl accented her soft, slightly raspy voice.

Candi closes the door and it locks behind her. Alicia smiles. "Now Scarlet, I have a problem I need to lay off employees. And I need to choose which ones." Alicia sits on the edge of her desk legs open. She is wearing no panties and crotchless hose.

Scarlett gulps a bit at the admission. Her gaze travels to Alicia's legs but quickly back up to her face. "Yes ma'am. How are you going to choose?" She asks worriedly.

"Well, I was thinking you could offer me more then you are currently offering?" Alicia pulls your chair closer with one of her feet. Then strokes your inner thigh with the same foot.

Scarlett shivers and backs away a bit. "I'm afaid I don't understand Miss Alicia."

Alicia smiles. "I want you on call for special services for me." Alicia pulls the chair closer so Scarlett's face is about a foot from her womanhood and Alicia grabs her left breast. "Do you understand now My Scar?"

Scarlett let her gaze drop to the woman's crotch. Her eyes widen as she looks upon her. "I....I think so but...isn't this inappropriate?" Scarlett was bisexual but had never had sexual relations with another woman. Though she had to admit she had always had a bit of a crush on the elder woman.

" Do you want to be out of work? And blackballed in the industry?" Alicia smiles and slaps her across her left breast hard. Then pulls the chair closer so her face between Alicia's knees.

(Oops forgot your no face slapping) "Lick now if you agree you have two minutes to decide." Alicia waits for her decision anxiously. Sweat glistening on her labia.

Scarlett looked up at her then back down between her legs. Slowly, she leaned in and gave her a hesitant lick.

(sorry I read your last reply wrong. Thought she slapped her face :-/)

Alicia purred into the lick. "Now you understand that lick was implied consent for anything I wish to do with you Slave. If you understand lick again." Alicia waited.

The girl looked up at her before licking again, this time sucking her clit softly. Her fingers lightly traced the woman's lips, slipping inside just a tiny bit.

Scarlett sighed and spread Alicia's legs. Using her fingers, she spread the woman's lips open and began lapping at her opening, moving up to suck her lips and clit occasionally.

Alicia moans and purrs. "Ahh yes should have done this when I hired you." Alicia wraps her legs around her head.

Scarlett grinned against her hot snatch, licking faster. She slid her middle finger into Alicia's dripping hole, pumping it fast and roughly.

"Hands behind your back, Bitch. Just use your tongue." Taerin sighs. "Next time you misunderstand my directions I will punish you."

Scarlett grinned, wondering just what she would do. Her hands slipped up and gently, she pinched Alicia's clit between her index finger and thumb,, jerking it like a tiny cock.

Alicia grabs her Scarlett' hair and pulls her over her knee and spanks her hard. "Beg my forgiveness NOW." Alicia spanks her ass again.

The girl gasped softly, the sting hurting but also turning her on. "Please. Forgive me Miss." She begged, silently begging for more spanking.

"When I release you." Alicia spanks Scarlett again. "You will stand, strip and kneel. Then you will beg to lick me again. If you have done well" Alicia spanks Scarlett again. "I will give you your collar and allow you to lick me. Understood My Scar Scar?"

Scarlett eagerly nodded, groaning with each sharp slap to her clothed ass. "Yes madam."

Alicia slaps her hard again and lifts her head and kisses her. After a few minutes, she breaks the kiss and releases her while she isn't completely stable on her feet. Taerin the watches her to see if she behaves.

(She can recover before a complete fall but would be noticeable.)

Back
Top Bottom