Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winnie the Pooh and Piglet

wolfan22

Dust
Before you ask, no this is not a reference to Winnie the Pooh. This is specifically a name to the roleplay. If you understand then proceed.

Auburn, a somewhat 'geeky' girl, has just gotten out of High School. Unable to figure out where her life should move on from, she buys a house. Auburn's parents were a, significantly, 'rich' family and came from a long line of famous inventors and robbers. The house was no more than a mansion. With it's many rooms she finds a 'liking' of selling her body to anyone to make a profit. She prefers men, but will take women on the occasion. Her love for art, drama, romance, and anything scholarly wraps up her personality.

Turns her on
`Sexy talking
`Complements
`Just plain SEX in general
`being asked to go straight into it (She is forward. It is either you smooth her up, go straight forward, or you get nothing at all.)
`flattering
`strip clubs (Figuring she is bi-sexual)

Hates/ doesn't turn on
` 'punishment' sort of things
`when in sex the male/female plays with her tits
`Feeling of her thighs. (In some cases it might be)
`sexy dancing (It doesn't get her going)
`When they think booze will make her 'in the mood' (She is a soberist sorry)

:angel: This WILL be open for first few people. I will decide when I feel it is enough. I am usually on daily between 4:30 P.M. - 3:00 A.M. (My time [Central U.S. and Canada]) Please make sure I am notified when you are usually on. (It would be nice if you put it in my time zone time, but I will understand.) Make sure, if you put your time you are usually on, that you put the time zone also.

Thank you! o_O also join in whenever you please.​

This thread has been moved to the interest and coordination section of Group rp. Since this is not actually the rp itself, it does not belong in the main section.

You also need to set up a character profile thread for all player characters (including your own) who will be participating. Profiles must include at least name, age, and appearance. This thread should go in the **Character Profiles** Section of Group rp. It must be up before you begin roleplaying.

Finally, your main thread (where you actually rp) goes in the main area of Group where you posted this thread. It is for roleplaying only.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this section, found here.

Use this thread to recruit people to play and figure out what times you'll be on.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom