Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blessings Of A Goddess (Airi & HeartOfTheDarkness)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
There is said to be a village, secluded from most of the world, that worships a powerful goddess. It is said that if the goddess does not receive a male sacrifice every hundred years, the village will burn in holy flames. Julius was chosen to be that next sacrifice. It is said to be the highest honor in the village, to be sacrificed to save the people, but that didn't change that he was scared of death.

As he traveled along the road towards the temple, he began to look back at his life, missing the things he enjoyed. A home cooked meal prepared by his mother after working hard in the fields with his father. Spending evenings with friends, causing mischief. Even wanting to get romantically involved with the young maiden that always eyed him. All of that will be gone, just because he was chosen in the 'raffle' to be sacrificed to the goddess that guards and threatens their land.

Upon finally reaching the temple, he stepped inside, fearing what was to come. "Hello?" He called out, expecting priests or monks to greet him. "Is anybody here? I was chosen as the sacrifice." Nobody answered him. Maybe it was all a myth. Maybe there was no goddess and that it was all a joke to play on him. He took a few steps into the temple, but stopped when he started to feel a presence. At first, if felt like he was being watched, but nobody was around. Next thing he knew, he was blinded by a bright light and the floor disappeared from underneath him. He wasn't falling, but more of just floating. He tried shouting for help, but there was no response.

Finally, the light disappeared, but he didn't recognize the place he was in. He was no longer in a dark temple lit by candles, but instead he was outdoors in what looked like a tropical paradise. "H-hello?" He was a little scared of what was happening, hoping someone would tell him where he was.

"Come closer." A voice directed him, guiding him to walk through the lush vegetation until he reached a pristine little lagoon. Water lilies grew by the many here, and the water was clear. In the middle of the lagoon was a rock, and perched on it was Arya, the very goddess to whom he was sacrificed to. A smile ultimately bloomed on her full lips as soon as she noticed his arrival.

It had been a while since she last had a young sacrifice. Naturally, it was the villagers' fault, and once her wrath was shown, they were quick to arrange a ceremony and prepare the sacrifice. The shallowness of the humans, though she never could comprehend, was something that she enjoyed and took advantage greatly. And unlike the other divinities, she was shameless enough to admit it openly.

"Let me see you more closely," she said with a sultry voice. Her pale hand stretched out at his direction, and she waited for him to accept it. "Come now, I won't bite. And the water is refreshing, too," she added; her smile grew into a small smirk as she did so. "And pray tell your name to your goddess as well, my darling."

Julius heard the sultry voice call out to him and followed it. Moving around plants and animals he has never seen before, he came across a lagoon. When he noticed the rock, he saw the most beautiful woman imaginable ever. It took him a moment to realize that he wasn't imagining it, she had to have been the fabled goddess that he was sent to sacrificed to. No mortal woman could ever be that beautiful.

Then he was reminded of something that sent a chill down his spine. He was suppose to be sacrificed to her. Seeing the woman, he didn't really know what that meant anymore. He expected a hideous beast or even a towering figure, not a woman about his size.

Nervous about what was to happen, he found his legs moving on their own, as if his body was reacting to her commands before he could think about it. "Y-yes ma'am." He answered, afraid to anger the goddess. Stepping into the lagoon, he noticed that her dress was nearly falling off as he got closer, her body looked amazing. But once again, the fear snapped back into him when she spoke again. "I-I'm Julius." He quickly answered, unsure of how he should call her. Would she be offended if he called her by her name? Should he call her master? Or 'your majesty'?

"Julius," she purred, pronouncing each syllable with fondness. Her lithe and pale frame waded through the water as she approached the young man. "I shall be your mistress from now on, and you are to call me so from now onwards. As long as you obey my instructions, you shall remain safe and cared for in this realm of mine." She caressed the side of his face with a forefinger, then muttered, "And don't even try to escape. You'll only meet gruesome death, like many other boys before you. Naturally, I have no say if death really is what you're desperately looking for..."

Her fingers stopped at a part of his neck where his vital pulse was located. Despite her wicked wordings, her expression was still that of smile and content. He was so far the most handsome sacrifice ever sent up to her, and in turn she had quite high expectation on what her newest sacrifice would offer. Of course, some enchantments would still be required before he could truly be pleasing her.

She took a step back, then, with a more authoritative tone above her sultry voice gave her first command on Julius, "Now take off your clothes."

He started to break out in a cold sweat. One reason was because this beautiful woman came up to him and touched his face with her soft finger. The other reason was because he was now going to have to do whatever she wanted to please her, or a gruesome fate awaits him. His old life was now over, and his new life as an eternal slave to this goddess was all he could see lying ahead of him.

With her first command, he was a bit surprised of what it was, and a little embarrassed to do so. "Y-yes mistress." He answered, slowly removing his clothes. What did she have planned for him. Surely she wouldn't waste her time getting intimate with a mere human like him, especially when he compared himself to her. All he really was, was a peasant that got chosen to be the sacrifice to this goddess of flawless beauty.

Finally completely naked, he stood before her, covering his nether region with his hands. "What do you wish of me now Mistress?" He asked, a little scared of what she will do to him.

She eyed his hands with clear discontent. "From now on, know that if I ask you to take off your clothes, you are meant to reveal all to me," she said, and waited until he removed his hands from his lower region before circling around him. With eyes for details, she assessed and examined the boy's features, noting down possible improvements that could be done. The only thing to keep intact was most probably his pretty face. She intentionally left the most important part of the inspection to the last, and shamelessly sneaked a pale hand around the boy's waist to trace a finger down his limp length. Naturally, some improvements would be needed there.

"Have you slept with a woman before?" she purred to his ear, while pressing her bare torso up to his naked back. Her other hand meanwhile circled around his chest, effectively preventing him to move away from her. "Have you ever had a woman who made you scream her name with ecstasy, or beg her to grant you the sweet awaited release?" She shifted her fingers to tend to his balls, all the while breathing teasingly down the side of his neck, herself relishing in his sweet scent.

It was embarrassing to have her stare at his naked body like that, but it was also somewhat arousing. He could feel her bare breasts pressing against his back. His shaft began to erect when she touched it, wanting to feel more. "No, I've never been with a woman before." He wasn't proud to say it, but he was raised to save himself for the one he loved. When he thinks about it, he might've been taught that just for the goddess to claim him.

She continued to tease him, her fingers rubbing his shaft and his balls, her breathing against his neck, he wanted more. "P-please teach me, mistress." He begged her, wanting to feel the pleasures of a goddess.

Back
Top Bottom