Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Protection of a Different Kind ((Lady and Blair))

"There's nothing really wrong with wanting control," Teddy murmured, "I know the feeling. Trust me." She bit her lip, thinking about how her life had been one big mess from the time she was a toddler. Everyone was always telling her what to do, where to be, and who to be with. She definitely had her moments of wanting total control. "Besides, it will help you with this dance. Your supposed to have a very dominant man." She made him come a little closer to her, until her body was pressed against the length of his. "You have to have a strong grip, and you are holding me close, because you are almost positive that you will never see me again," she whispered, looking up at him.

"There are also some lifts in this routine, but I figured you could handle it," she murmured, smirking a little. After all, he had some pretty big muscles... After a few moments of swaying to the beat, she started to give him a few simple steps to help him learn to lead. "Remember, don't look at your feet," she warned, letting him slowly get used to leading her. "You're doing good. Why were you so nervous about dancing?"

Demon scowled a little as he onentrated on not messing up, and not letting his body respond to the fell of her pressed up against him.Considering how little she was wearing, and how very long it had been since he'd given into his body's demand for sex, he was sure he was going to respond though he was trying not to. "hmmm I'm sure most of your guards feel that way. Not wanting to see you again."he said, though the smile that dimpled his cheek said he was just teasing her.

Glaning up at her at her question he shrugged a little."Because the last time I tried learning how I was 16 and definately not good at it. Getting laughed at for dropping your partner in the middle of a lift would sare anyone off wanting to try."He said with a slight sowl that said he wasn't kidding about what he had said, though the words sounded sarcastic whih suggested he might. Hiding exatly what he was feeling really.

Teddy narrowed his eyes. "Actually, I've had very pleasant guards until now," she snapped, rolling her eyes a little. Like him, she was trying not to let him see how exactly his body was affecting her own. She could easily melt into his strong arms, but she was too stubborn to do so. He annoyed her - sort of. She didn't want him thinking she liked him yet.

Giggling a little, Teddy smiled up at him. "Well, that was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure you probably didn't have those guns back then." She reached up and squeezed his arm, not really thinking about it, and stepped away from him. "Here. Let's face your fear right now. Pick me up." She patted the sides of her waist and looked up at him, not kidding at all. She trusted him enough to let him wing it. "Come on. Just pick me up and put me over you head, I'll do the rest."

"Well I'm sorry, its been a long time since I had to be pleasant to anyone. I usually don't do bodyguard work."he snapped back wrinkling his nose a little. He was former special forces, and a cia spook. Those by definition were very solitary occupations. Shaking his head a little he shuddered slightly as she squeezed his arm,smirking just a little."definately not. I was like 5'3" until the 11th grade."he said definately sulking over the fact. Swallowing hard he smiled as he settled his hands on her hips and lifted her up effortlessly,raising a eyebrow as he looked up at her."now what?"

Teddy giggled a little, blushing as he picked her up so effortlessly. She did a fancy pose while she was in the air, to give him the feel of what would be going on, then looked down at him. "Now, very slowly, start bringing me down. There shouldn't be a gap between our bodies as you do so," she said, biting her lip, "I should sort of... slide down your body until I reach your waist, and then I'm going to wrap my legs around you." With that, she slowly (with his help) started to slide down his body until her legs wrapped around his waist. Once she was settled there, she grinned at him, then leaned back until her hair was brushing the floor. "See? None of this is to scary," she said, staying up side down.

Daemon tilted his a little, shifting his hold on her, before grinning."You know, it feels like I'm holding a feather. there's nothing to you."He smiled swallowing hard as she slid down his body, glancing down at the girl holding onto him he started laughing, trying hard to not to react to feel her wrapped around him."You know, I've had sex that didn't see this many interesting positions."He snickered more to see if he could embarass her then anything ele.

Teddy blushed like mad and used her strong abdomen to pull herself up right, her hands resting on his shoulders. "That you've been fucking with some pretty boring girls," she purred, just to tease him. However, she couldn't deny the heat that was radiating from her core at the feeling of his body pressed against her's. Grinning, Teddy slid her legs from his waist and moved to stand in front of him. She knew that she had his attention, and for some reason, she really liked it. Last night, he was an asshole. This morning? Now he seemed like an egg she'd like to crack, just to see what was inside.

"Come on," she murmured, "That's enough dancing for you, this morning. I don't want to burn you out to early. Why don't we go for that run?" She raised her eyebrows, eager to see what trail he found. She'd never had a guard go running with her before, or really, do anything with her. They always stayed in the background, or forbid her from doing it at all. "Then I want some coffee from that shop across the road." With that, she sat down on the floor to change her dance shoes for running shoes.

"I must have."he snickered little rolling his eyes as he shifted, sighing as his body responded to feeling her against him, though he was glad his sweats hid it before smirking."I don't want to burn out either. You've still got to teach me other things."he said rolling his eyes a little before nodding."Let's go then."He said seeing as he was already wearing his running shoes he only waited long enough for her to finish getting them on before leading her out the back door, and into the small valley at the very back... which gave away to one of the national forest paths. The man had purposefully gotten a house near a nature reserve....just to have a place to run. He was going to be good for her, even if he wasn't going to admit he enjoyed her company.

It was a little hard for Teddy to keep up with Daemon, but she managed. She kept a good stride, her pony tail swaying with each step. "You're all about health, huh?" she panted, looking straight ahead. It was dumb question of course. The man had bulging muscles and not an ounce of fat. It was incredible, really.

The place the were running around was beautiful and secluded. She felt safe running beside him, listening to birds chirping instead of music in her ears like usual. It was still pretty early; it seemed they were both early birds. Well, Teddy was an insomniac for the most part. She was always up late and up early. "So do you always pick out houses for your charges?"

Daemon smiled a little as they jogged before shrugging at her."Well, I spent to many years in marine special forces to just let my body go. I figured eventually I'll get old and I want to put it off as long as I could."he said smilign a little before looking down at he rfor a moment before snickering."Your my first charge. At least as a bodyguard who was staying in the same place. Usually when I get hired, we're traveling and get stuck with whatever house they want. Or hotel really."

Eventually, Teddy was far too tired to keep running. She knew he could probably go for a few more miles, but she needed a break. Leaning against a near by tree, she tried to catch her breath. "I hate hotels," she said, keeping on subject, "That's part of the reason my father gets us a house and guard. I've made it clear that I'm done living out of a suit case. It's depressing, you know? Everyone needs a home. It's where you are supposed to be able to be comfortable... and happy." She turned a leaned her back against the tree, smiling at him. "I guess I'm being a hypocrite of sorts. After all, my father pays you to be away from your home."

Daemon slowed panting softly as he sat down next to her, stretching slowly to make sure he didn't cramp up before smiling slightly. "I hate living out of a suitcase. Much rther have a long job and a house."He shrugged before glancing up at her, leaning back on his hands before smiling slightly."Yes he does, but I'm not living out of a suitcase. He let me-"Well, daemon more or less ordered to be allowed to choose the house-"Choose the house I wanted and since I actually don't have another place, this is home seeing as I get to stay with you for the forseeable future."He said shrugging because it was true. This was his only place in existance, otherwise his clothes and small important things that he hadn't been able to get rid of when he got rid of his apartment, had been kept in storage at the cia headquarters at langley, so it was a new experience to have a place.

Teddy slid down the tree to sit by him, watching him carefully. It was odd, because he was right. This was his home for now, and in turn, that made them sort of roommates. "Well, hopefully it will be worth the money," she said, because she was not stupid. She knew he was only there because her father was paying him a pretty penny to watch after her. He just happened to be really nice, which most her guards were. He just had a knack for making her forget he was a guard.

"So no wife," she murmured, twisting a piece of grass between her fingers. "No girlfriend? Damn, Daemon, when's the last time you even got laid?" She raised her eyebrows, curious of his sex life. She knew he had to be talented. No man with a body like that could be not talented.

"Hopefully."Daemon said looking thoughtful because his presence at her side had been a favor to a friend. While he was enough of a mercenary to demand money in return of his services, and make sure that he was well paid, but he was here not because her father demanded his presence as the best, but because his best friend had asked him to return to a city he hated for her.

Glancing over at her he shook his head."No girlfriend."He confirmed flushing a little at her words."A few months. When I left Moscow."He shrugged a little, pain flickering over his face at the thought of the woman he'd buried. Killed because he had failed her. And because he had failed his best friend had seen to it that he returned here, to Washington DC, to watch over a woman the man was sure he'd not commit suicide on and abandon to whoever she was in danger from. Rainer Yaslana was a manipulative bastard most days, but Daemon wouldn't trade his friendship for the world,even if it had him cursing some dayas.

"That's a shame," Teddy murmured, a smirk on her lips. She knew she should snap out it, but damn, she wanted to see how talented the handsome man was in bed. She was not ready for any sort of commitment - her recent boyfriend did not even live in the same country - but the rebellious diplomat's daughter would not turn down a nice roll in the hay with Daemon. Just the idea of his strong body wrapped around her made her tremble - her father would be so ashamed. And livid.

Standing up, she grinned. "Come," she murmured, "I want you to go through the steps I taught you this morning." She motioned around to the serene area. "No one is going to see." She waved her hands for him to stand up, then placed one hand in his and the other on his muscled shoulder. Her body was pressed against his like earlier, except they were both already warm from the run...

"It is isn't it?"Daemon muttered flushing a little as he thoght about it before looking up at her. Looking startled at her request he frowned slightly."Isn't it enough you had me do it once today?"He whined a little even though he leaned into her slightly, hand going into the correct place shivering as his warm body responded to the equally warm girl against him.It'd been to long, and the small lithe girl felt amazing in his arms. Even if he knew he the diplomat was going to go insane, he still wanted her....he'd never been one for rules anyways.

"You can never practice enough," Teddy murmured, smirking a bit. Counting them off, she got them into a simple waltz, trying not to stop and make too many critiques. She didn't want to scare him off with thinking he wasn't any good. He'd get better with time, after all. "There you go," she murmured, smiling up a him. She knew that the lust that was swirling in his eyes was reflected in her own. There was no doubt. "The way one dances usually reflects how they are in bed," she purred, raising her eyebrows at him.

Daemon's eyebrows raised to, looking amused."Hmm well, I don't think its true. I suck at dancing, but I know I am amazing."He purred smirking at her as he lowered his head to kiss her slowly, hands holding her hips,resting gently there but holding her against him, leaving no doubt that even if she started it, he was the one in control of things.

Back
Top Bottom