Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded with a Dryad (dando20 and Raeona)

dando20

Supernova
Dane woke up after another day stuck in the isolated island with no one to talk to. He yawned feeling bored and lonely. It was a week since his boat was lost at sea in a freak storm and he was washed off. It was a miracle that he was still alive, but he now really hope he could get help to get of this island. He didn't really have any chance to explore the island, though he wasn't really interested yet.

"Well..better get started setting SOS messages...again..."

Dane frowned as he got rocks and seashells to spell out S.O.S, hoping to be more lucky this time.

Nia had been wandering the island that day when she'd decided to go out and swim in the water for a bit. Slowly, she made her way to the beach and smiled, walking out to the water. She didn't even notice the man down a little ways, and as she stepped into the cool water, she sighed happily. Carefully, she ran a hand through her hair and smiled a bit, going out into the water a little bit more.

Normally, they weren't allowed away from the village, but she wasn't one to listen to the rules. She loved to go out, to adventure and to enjoy her time.

(you know what a dryad is, right?)

After spelling the letters out, Dane decided to head deep in the island, hoping to look for food other than coconuts. Before he headed in, he noticed a woman out in the water. She was blond haired and tanned. She was also very attractive and practically nude, only covering her private parts with small leaves. He walked to her, quietly to look at her more.

~{Well I guess, but i thought you were just calling it something else cause you refered to my elf picture. =/}~

I know what they are XD I'm just saying, you said you were putting it around the elf, so I figured you just called it something else for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom