Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcane Preistess and her Meatshield (me and Solace

Taerin walks in and sits in a chair. "Lock the door. Then slowly and seductively take off all your clothes."

Sol comes in behind Taerin and locks the door as she is told. She hears the part about taking her clothes off and her heart begins to race. Was the moment finally upon them when she would feel pleasure at last? Sol stood up and began to take off her leather clothes. She turned around facing away from Taerin as her top came off not giving the other woman a clear view of her breasts. Her hands came down to her leather pants and began sliding them down. She leaned over as they dropped around her feet exposing her ass and more. Finally she turned around giving a clear view to her dark naked form and also of the slick juice that ran between her legs. "Oh Mistress...I am all yours," a thought that slipped out in the form of words.

solace said:
Sol comes in behind Taerin and locks the door as she is told. She hears the part about taking her clothes off and her heart begins to race. Was the moment finally upon them when she would feel pleasure at last? Sol stood up and began to take off her leather clothes. She turned around facing away from Taerin as her top came off not giving the other woman a clear view of her breasts. Her hands came down to her leather pants and began sliding them down. She leaned over as they dropped around her feet exposing her ass and more. Finally she turned around giving a clear view to her dark naked form and also of the slick juice that ran between her legs. "Oh Mistress...I am all yours," a thought that slipped out in the form of words.
Taerin slaps Sol's ass hard before Sol turns around then backhands Sol across Sol's face once Sol is facing her. "Quiet or I will gag you. Now slowly, seductively and with out words take of my clothes."

Sol quickly gets to it. The sweet nectar flowing out between her legs is like a waterfall, it just won't stop. Soon, Sol has taken off Taerin's clothes.

solace said:
Sol quickly gets to it. The sweet nectar flowing out between her legs is like a waterfall, it just won't stop. Soon, Sol has taken off Taerin's clothes.

Taerin slaps her hard across her face. "What part of slowly did you not understand Bitch?"

Sol's face is reddened by now, but she sheds no tears. Instead she changes her approach and moves slowly to remove the rest of Taerin's clothes.

Sol turns around after Taerin kisses her. Her ass presses against Taerin's hips and her back against her breasts. Sol's hands reach behind her and grab Taerin's ass, spreading them and letting a finger dig in. Sol leans her head back against Taerin's shoulder and lets out a moan to entice the woman into touching her.

Sol moans. The warrior that she used to be is no longer there. Instead, there is only a woman whose long lost lust has hit her leaving nothing but the temptations Taerin instilled in her. Her fingers reach out behind Taerin's back and eventually finds the woman's opening.

Sol cries out as she feels her tunnel spreading open for Taerin's hand. It only let the juices flow out even faster.

While fisting her Taerin scracthed her arcane mark into Sol's back then activates her magic to fill it so it looks like a large green and purple tatoo of a mark.

Back
Top Bottom