Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcane Preistess and her Meatshield (me and Solace

Taerin walks around the cells of the captured warrior women. As the commander of the Army that conquered this kingdom she gets first pick of slaves, after the King and a few of the Court of course. Taerin stops and looks into a cage at one of them.

Her dark purple cloak flowing in the wind behind her as she walks she almost looks regal. Her dark purple leather boots and pants look very clean for a battle that happened a few hours ago. Her mithril chain shirt gleaming.

She went by the name Sol. It was her warrior name and it was the name that she picked for herself. She had long forgotten the name her parents gave her and was trained to fight. She sat in the dungeon, chains binding her wrists. She waited. Most of the armor she wore had been striped from her leaving her in a thin thong and corsette to keep her breasts in. She was waiting, not to be freed, but to be raped. She knew her position, her kingdom was lost and she was a spoil of war, a beautiful warrior with dark skin and short white hair. Her pale blue eyes were cold and could stare down any man. She knew not which kingdom invaded, but she knew there would be many men hungry with lust and they would all want to relieve themselves after a good battle. Little did she know, her kingdom was lost to only one.

solace said:
Sol looks away from her. If this was her captor then so be it. Never would she give in.

Taerin shoots her with a blast of Arcane Energy that looks like a weird purple and green fire. The pain is like four swords being shoved into her at one time. "I asked you a question."

Taerin knows she has the money to ressurect this human bitch if need be. So being nice is not an approach. But then she thinks about that human familiar ritual she learned about. "And stand at Attention and face me, Bitch."

Sol felt the energy hit her. The impact of her back pressing against the wall knocked the wind out of her. She could still feel the pain afterwards. If this was to be her death, then so be it.

Sol's eyes slowly turn to the woman before her and spits right at her. "Do what you will with me, I welcome death."

solace said:
Sol felt the energy hit her. The impact of her back pressing against the wall knocked the wind out of her. She could still feel the pain afterwards. If this was to be her death, then so be it.

Sol's eyes slowly turn to the woman before her and spits right at her. "Do what you will with me, I welcome death."

Taerin strips and begins to chance chanting in Infernal. She starts the ritual binding Sol's will to hers.
When done she dresses and speaks. "Now Bitch, stand to attention."

Sol's cold hard eyes stare at her again readying herself for an insult, but then she starts to move. She stands up on her feet standing straight up. "What the..." was all she said. It was clear this woman was a magic user and some spell had been used on her.

solace said:
Sol's cold hard eyes stare at her again readying herself for an insult, but then she starts to move. She stands up on her feet standing straight up. "What the..." was all she said. It was clear this woman was a magic user and some spell had been used on her.

Taerin puts on everything but the armor. She stands there hands on her hips. Looking a little like a dark evil sexy goddess to Sol.

Taerin clears her throat. "I have repeated the question twice. Next time I introduce you to my athame."

"My name is Sol, my rank was...Captain." she said through gritted teeth. She didn't want to say anything. It just flowed from her mouth automatically. "What do you want with me?" she managed to get out.

solace said:
"My name is Sol, my rank was...Captain." she said through gritted teeth. She didn't want to say anything. It just flowed from her mouth automatically. "What do you want with me?" she managed to get out.
Taerin smiles. "Strip what little we allowed you to wear so I can see what is now mine."

Taerin looks her up and down. "Hurry Sol, my bitch."

It was a bit of a struggle to complete the task with her wrists in chains and she struggled to keep herself from degrading herself, but eventually, the corset was on the floor as well as the thin thong that had protected her sex.

solace said:
It was a bit of a struggle to complete the task with her wrists in chains and she struggled to keep herself from degrading herself, but eventually, the corset was on the floor as well as the thin thong that had protected her sex.
Taerin waves and the chains fall. "Now Bitch twist your nipples."

The guards bring the chest Sol's armor is in before unlocking the cell. Taerin seems to prowl in as the cell is opened. Her prowl seems almost feline.

Sol's hands come up on their own. She tries to keep them from moving but she can do nothing to her fingers from twisting her nipples. A low grunt escapes her clenched teeth at the touch and her eyes watch her as she enters the cell.

solace said:
Sol's hands come up on their own. She tries to keep them from moving but she can do nothing to her fingers from twisting her nipples. A low grunt escapes her clenched teeth at the touch and her eyes watch her as she enters the cell.

Taerin walks up and rubs Sol's labia with her Dark purple leather gloves. "So Sol, my Bitch, what do you think I want with you?"

Another groan escapes from Sol as her intimate area is rubbed. She tries to look away, but her eyes are kept on the woman in front of her. A dark blush begins to develop against her dark complexion.

solace said:
Another groan escapes from Sol as her intimate area is rubbed. She tries to look away, but her eyes are kept on the woman in front of her. A dark blush begins to develop against her dark complexion.

Taerin kisses her as she slides a finger in and begins to slowly finger her.

Sol lets out a small moan as she feels the finger enter her. It was certainly a surprise for the warrior, but one she didn't want from her conqueror. She leaned back against the wall being reminded that there was no way out for her and the unavoidable effect her body was starting to take from being groped.

solace said:
Sol lets out a small moan as she feels the finger enter her. It was certainly a surprise for the warrior, but one she didn't want from her conqueror. She leaned back against the wall being reminded that there was no way out for her and the unavoidable effect her body was starting to take from being groped.

Taerin breaks the kiss. " Now Sol, what do you think I want you for."

Sol was disgusted that a woman such as this would dare touch her body like this. She didn't want to answer, but it came out nonetheless. "You want my body, to defile and use for sex..."

solace said:
Sol was disgusted that a woman such as this would dare touch her body like this. She didn't want to answer, but it came out nonetheless. "You want my body, to defile and use for sex..."
"Not exactly. I want you as a submissive lover and protector of my body. Sharer of my life and heart."

Sol blushed. The woman was so direct and her words were somewhat poetic. She was expecting to be given to a horde of men to be raped over and over and her body left with a belly full of seed, but this woman also needed a protector. Yet, Sol couldn't just give in. "Why should I serve you. You destroyed my kingdom."

solace said:
Sol blushed. The woman was so direct and her words were somewhat poetic. She was expecting to be given to a horde of men to be raped over and over and her body left with a belly full of seed, but this woman also needed a protector. Yet, Sol couldn't just give in. "Why should I serve you. You destroyed my kingdom."

"One because if you didn't you would be gang raped to death. Cause you are a woman. Two because I am the only one to offer you a way out of that. And Three as mine, You might be happy and loved." Taerin stands there still rubbing her as she fingers her ass.

solace said:
Sol flinches as a finger enters her ass. "Fine, you have your wish, I am yours."

"You don't sound grateful enough." Taerin sighs. "Maybe you don't understand. I am saving your life."

Back
Top Bottom