Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for Threesome [FxFxM]

astridnomical

Meteorite
So before I even go and elaborate into great detail about this plot, I'm just going to toss out the basic idea behind it. A college Professor takes a liking to one of her male students and eventually comes to the point where she wants to seduce him, but she fears that her age, or some other factor, maybe the fact that she is his teacher, whatever you want it to be, will drive the young man away, and probably even get her reported. So, she comes up with the idea to recruit a graduate student of hers, hoping that she will be able to lure the young man in so that they can both seduce him and have their way with him, ultimately satisfying her own little fantasy about being with him. Now, the Professor and Graduate Student could have a previous relationship before while she was in college, which would be the reasoning for her accepting what she asked of her, or the two could have just had a normal casual relationship, and maybe she just owes the teacher a big favor after she altered some of her test scores? Either way, all we need is one person...to fill the role of the Professor. I would actually prefer playing the Graduate Student and I also already have someone lined up for the Male Student. So...any takers?

Back
Top Bottom