Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Venus City
Hidden in a small island off the coast of california is Venus City. A city where Sex is the norm.
The law of the city states that all citizens and tourists must be either nude or where very little clothing. A city where Cum can be purchased in vending machines along with breast milk and pussy juice. A city where giving one a blowjob or cunnilingus and considered a hello and surprise penetration is considered a big hug.
A city where all the restrooms are unisex and each is fitted with a glory hole and Dildos sold on street vendors. Even large scale orgies are held in public parks and waiters will jack off to cream your coffee and waitresses will do the same with their breasts. Ah yes... Venus City is a sex addict's paradise. A city that allows incest and beastiality.
Some odd Sex Jobs
Milk Maids: Usually work as waitresses in cafes and vendors. These are usually milfs and/or expecting and will lactate into coffees or allow customers to suck on their breasts.
Milk Butlers: The same as Milk Maids... just males.
Pleasers: A unisex job in which the Pleasers strap themselves onto devices for a certain amount of time and let random people fuck them.
And of course there are people who pretty much sell sex for money.
And there are many many many more jobs available here.
What fantasies will come true?

Rules
1. As per the rules and regs of the site NO LITTLE KIDS! I'm okay with 16 and up though and acting like a kid, But if i see your character's age is below 16 I will report you and automaticly BITCH SLAP you.
2. This is mainly just a smut roleplay with little plot. But feel free to come up with your own stories and such ^^.
3. What happened to 3? Who knows...
4. Feel free to do any Kink you have... just make sure the other person is cool with it.
5. Incest and Bestiality is allowed
6. I AM THE UBERMANGE! So dont test me...
7. Dont be afraid to be a bit weird. I mean hell in this city they sell warm cum in vending machines... so be a bit 'out there' ^.^
8. Any race is allowed including Nekos, Vampires, Cyborgs, Demons, Etc.

Name: Jake Duvalk
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Shy, Hesistant but sweet. When he first came here he was shy and introverted. But his time as a Milk Butler helped him open up a bit. Though he does still get a bit flustered when someone tries to make advances on him.
Kinks: Anal (both giving and recieving), bukkakes, lactation, toys, using foods (like whip cream) and femdom.
Appearance:
Neko-boy-anime-animal-guys-3835825-.jpg

Quick Bio: A young neko from Indiana. He got a job offering at a Graphics Imaging company in Venus City and arrived having no idea about the citizens' "Traditions". When he arrived however he refused to take his clothes off feeling self conscious. But to help him with it, his boss got him a part time job as a milk butler at a local cafe. He still is a bit shy though but he has grown accustomed to the day to day sex crazes of the city and even has been participating in orgies at the park.
Extra tidbits: Has a small kitten named Leo.

Name: Sophia Renard
Occupation: Milk Maid, part time pleaser, and novice advertising intern
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Kind, fun-loving, and very sociable. She is a creative woman when she wants to be, hence her current internship, and is firmly grounded in what she does or doesn't want.
Kinks: Oral (Both giving and receiving), lactation, breastplay, public scenes (or, in this case, private ones), using foods, dress-up (wearing clothes picked by someone else), and more.
Appearance:
Raiza.jpg

Quick Bio: Sophie worked hard to get to college and discover what she really wanted to do with her life, though her job as a milk maid has become a bit addicting. She works full time to keep up payments on everything, and her work as a pleaser gives her extra cash.
Extras: Loves cats and is allergic to most real flowers.

Jake groaned as he woke up in his bed and sighed as his ear twitched slightly.
"Hm?" Jake asked hearing the soft meows of Leo "Hold on boy."
After feeding Leo, Jake sighed sitting on the couch turning on his laptop to open up his planner.
"Let's see... the company doesnt need me today... and I dont work at the Cafe until four... eeeh may as well go walk around town." Jake yawned and stretched as he put on a pair of shorts and a tight tank top "Be back later Leo..."

Jake smiled and walked outside.
"Aaah what a bright day... the birds are chirping, the suns out... and I can hear Mrs. Doris in Apartment number 3 having her family bonding time." Jake smiled as he walked over to the vending machine to get a can of pussy juice.
After getting the beverage he sat down at a bench and began to play Guilty Gear on his PSP.

Sophie yawned and stretched. Her bed was nearly torn apart after her fitful night of sleeping. She hadn't had much sex yesterday, resulting in a rather frustrating night. A lot of unburned energy went into destroying her bed. Groaning, she rolled out of it, her naked body slowly standing as she took a deep breath. "Mmm, it's too bright," she grumbled, still disappointed with last night. She made her bed all over again and went to her dresser, picking out a pair of panties and a bra. After she showered, she slipped into those and then combed out her hair and pulled on a tiny dress and a pair of flip flops. She tucked a few bills into her bra and then headed out, planning to have breakfast at the cafe for free, since she was working that day. She didn't work until a bit later though. She walked through the city, wondering how today would turn out for her.

It was then that she saw her co-worker, Jake. She saw what he was drinking and smirked, walking slowly up behind him. "A shame you can't have the real thing, she teased, leaning over his shoulder, her hair brushing against his cheek.

"True but... I do love the flavor." Jake smiled looking up at Sophie... with a sly grin he said "But if your willing to offer me some fresh juice I may go ahead and throw the can away."

Jake smiled giving his co-worker/friend a quick hug.
"So you have off today?" Jake asked turning off his PSP.

She returned his hug and winked at his response. "Nah, I just don't work until later," she said with a smile. "What about you? Got some time to kill, hun?"

"Yeah we dont have any projects at the print shop and i'm not needed until four." Jake smiled and thinking for a bit "So yeah I got time to kill. Whaddya wanna do? Get some breakfast? See if there is any orgies going on at the park?"

"How about both?" she asked, offering him her hand. "I was going to go to the cafe for breakfast since I work later. It's a free meal, and all. If we can't find an orgy, maybe just you and I can have some fun. I am a pleaser now."

"Oh yeah?" Jake smiled as he sat up "Well let's go."
Jake smiled taking her hand and lead her to the cafe. He smiled softly at the sight of the milk butlers with their cocks out in the open and the large boobs of the maids bouncing as they walked.

She walked with him, jiggling just a little bit herself. Her hand swung a little with his as they walked, her long legs on display, and just a little peek of her panties. "Mmm, so I'm thinking waffles this morning. Whipped cream sounds tasty."

"I think i'll have the bacon egg sandwich." Jake said as he found them a booth to sit at.
A rather well endowed butler walked up to the table saying "Ah hey Sophie. Hey Jake... what can I get you two?"
"Wassup Ralph?" Jake smiled saying "I'll have the bacon and egg and cheese sandwhich with a coffee."

"Hey, Ralph. When'd you start today, sweetie?" She smiled and crossed her legs. "Mmm, I think I'll do the waffles with whipped cream and berries. And I'll do coffee too. With a little milk, if you please."

"Very well..." Ralph smiled "And milk for you Jake?"
"Yes... male milk please." Jake smiled... aaah the joys of being Bi.
"Very well i'll get the milk set up for you." Ralph smiled as pulled out a vibrating cock sleeve and slipped over his cock as he went to put in their orders.

Sophie smiled and watched him go off, pleased with the way this morning was going in place of last night. "Mmm, so how are you today, Jake? Sleep well?"

"Sorta... I couldnt get to bed until 1 in the morning. Because apparently to Leo when I hit the bed it's play time for him." Jake smiled referring to his kitten. Jake's ears twitched slightly as their coffee was brought to them.
"Here ya go." Ralph smiled and pulled off the sleeve and moaned softly cumming a bit into Sophie's coffee before going to Jake's.
"Thanks Ralph." Jake smiled sipping the coffee.

"Yes, thank you," she said, smiling and stirring her coffee a bit. "I couldn't get to sleep either. Not enough sex to make me tired," she said with a little shrug. She took a sip and smiled at the flavor. "Mmm, but this coffee is amazing." Her grey eyes took in Jake again. Her friend was a sweetheart, and he was very cute. The ears, she decided, were what really pushed him over that edge. But the eyes...the eyes were nice too.

Jake sipped the coffee.
"Yup... I swear Ralph has the sweetest cum here." Jake smiled at her and after a bit Ralph came back with their meals.
"Here ya go." Ralph smiled setting the plates down and looked to see Jake's tail and ears twitching in excitement "Gah... cute as always eh Jake?"
"Nyaaa~!" Jake mewed as Ralph petted his ears slightly before walking away to help the other customers.

Jake smiled as he began to eat.
"Hey... what do you think about me trying to find a date?" Jake asked her suddenly "My mom brought it up last night on the phone. She said I should try to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend."

Sophie chuckled as she watched Ralph pet him. She smiled and started to spread her cream on the waffles and mix in the berries the way she liked it. His question caught her a little off guard. "A special someone, huh? I don't know. It'd be good for you, I think, but they'd have to be just as cute as you are, and that's a tough thing to do. Then again...I have a hard time seeing you with just one person." She smiled and took a bit of her waffles, enjoying them quite a bit. She could taste just a little bit of aphrodisiac in the cream and she loved it.

"True... well it was just a thought." Jake smiled as he kept eating "But it'd be nice... to have someone around the apartment besides Leo."
Jake smiled and began to day dream "Like a big dicked hunk with the soft and tender heart... or the shy and bashful girl who cooks me food and takes good care of me... Nyaaaa~! Nya? Oh am I day dreaming again?"

She smiled and laughed as he came back to her. "Yes, but it was cute. And I'll tell you what. If you decide you wanna give it a shot, I'll set you up with Ralph and me, and you can see where that goes." She smiled and finished off her waffles and coffee, thoroughly sated.

"Well i'll think about it." Jake said and smiled finishing his sandwich. He soon finished his coffee and smiled.
"That was great!" Jake smiled as he felt energized and ready for sex.

"Yeah. I'm so ready to hit the park. I have a lot of pent up energy just waiting to be released." She waved at Ralph and the manager and then stood up and left her friend a little tip before heading out with Jake.

Jake smiled leaving a tip as well and headed outside. He grinned taking Sophie's hand and lead her to the park... and... alas, there was no orgy.

"Aaaaw... So much for a bukkake..."

She chuckled at his disappointment, finding his reaction to be adorable. Unfortunately, the lack of orgy left her frustrated as well. With a sigh she turned to him. "Well now what? Should we try to start one of our own? Or should we just give up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom