Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia came with Jake, moaning loudly as he filled her, her breasts spraying the floor a bit. It took her a moment to realize what Jake had just said to her...but she couldn't quite believe that she'd heard him correctly.

"You...you what?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

Each thrust caused him to wince, "agh.." It hurt. But he enjoyed it.

He noticed Jake finishing and looked towards him, "prehaps you'd like to service me?" he said with a smile, enjoying his new found cock-cock experiences.

Anna soon picked up pace loving SKyro's virgin ass.

"Okay!" Jake said hoping it would keep Sophie from asking questions. He got underneath Skyro and lightly licked at his cock.

Pleasure and pain mixed in his mind. His mind was blown, it was insane.

He looked towards Sophia.. she looked exhausted."Are you okay?" he asked lightly, seeing something troubled her. Before he had even finsihed the sentence, he gave another yelp and moan as Anna pushed further into his sweet little asshole.

Sophie wouldn't forget, however. She wouldn't forget what Jake revealed...and his reaction only further stoked her curiosity. However, his mouth was currently occupied with other things...like Skyro's thick cock. She knew she wouldn't get an answer from him now. Yet she couldn't help but think that she'd hinted at the possibility of them being together thousands of times, but he'd never reacted.

And now the three of them were enjoying each other without her. So she inserted herself over Jake and in front of Skyro, pulling him to her lips to make out with him while he was fucked from both sides.

Skyro's experience was further exlierated by Sophia's soft lips on hers. He kissed her deep, filling her mouth his tongue. "Hello there," he said between kisses.

Jake had saw Sophie making out with Skyro and felt a bit of jealousy but focused on pleasuring Skyro's cock. With a grin he tried his luck and began to deepthroat Skyro as Anna kept pounding his ass.

"Hello," she said, smirking as she kissed him back. She sucked on his tongue, playing with it as she held onto him, running her hands up and down his sides.

"Agghhh," skyro screamed as his cock started to touch the back of Jake's throat. He panted, still kissing Sophia, "More, more!!" he shouted, looking back at Anna as she pounded his ass. Her dick almost completely completely consumed by his ass.

Sophie grinned and ran her hands over his chest her own pressed against his, dripping milk. She kissed his lips softly and then moved to his neck, kissing there, determined to leave a mark on him.

Skyro could feel all three working his body. His cock was touching the bad of Jake's sweet throat. Sophia was gently biting on his neck, sucking, trying to leave a mark. He had to smile at that, was she trying to make someone jealous? He wondered.

Anna continued to ram her cock inside Skyro's ass. His ass burned but it gave him pleasure, "harder!" he demanaded.

Sophie smiled as she pulled away and left a mark on him. Hopefully, this would ensure that he remembered her. She kissed his lips again, nipping and sucking at the bottom one.

Skyro started to tense just as Sophia bit his lip. "Jake!" He called.. "I'm gonna..." but it was too late, he splurted more cum than ever in his life, lots of hot, juicy, salty cum straight into the back of Jake's throat.

"I'm.. OW" he said, attempted to say sorry but Anna just pushed into him more.

Sophia covered her mouth with his own before he could attempt to apologize again. She kissed over and up to his ear and whispered, "Don't apologize. He likes being covered in cum." She smiled and nipped at his ear lobe, hoping to give him something new and different to enjoy.

Skyro had never felt this way before. Everything made him tingle, he just wanted a cock deep inside him, a woman in front of him and his cock in someone's mouth...

He had it all..

((Aww, I gotta go now, guys. I'll be back later. Try not to get too far ahead without me. *wink*))

She smiled and kept kissing Skyro, enjoying him. Still, she wouldn't let Jake off the hook.

"Yummy!" Jake smiled drinking the hot cum.

"UWAH!" Anna moaned loudly filling SKyro's ass with cum. She pulled out shooting a few more strands of cum on Skyro's back.

Skyro trembeled as everything happened at once. His ass was sore but he liked it, it filled with cum he panted. His lips pressed into Sophia's..

He relaxed. Their party was drawning to an end.

"Live party," he said with a grin.

"Skyro baby did you enjoy yourself?" Jake teased licking Skyro's nipple lightly before curling up near Sophie "I could use a little cat nap..."

Anna panted softly and laid on her back to catch her breath.

Skyro sat on the ground exhausted...

"That was insane.. so different from what I've one before!

"And next time, I want your cock Jake," skyro played.

"Any time you want sweets!" Jake smiled kissing Skyro's neck gently nipping at his neck with his teeth, nothing too painful, just a small pleasurable prick.

Skyro pulled Jake back up to his face, kissing him on the lips.

"I'm a new man," he said with a deep, meaningful smile.

Jake blushed when Skyro kissed his lips.

"Glad to hear." Jake smiled giving him a soft kiss back.

"So cuuuuute...." Anna muttered watching the two boys kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom