Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyro continued to wiggle his finger, his other hand now finger her breasts, he clamped his palm around it and began to kiss lower, kisses showere over the top of her tits and he pressed his lips into her move the further he moved. Eventually, he locked his lips around her nipples, biting gently on her nipples.

"Banter bores me," he said before continuing his actions.

She gasped and let him kiss her, her body reacting to each one. "Mmmm, so I can see," she gasped, his lips reaching her sensitive breasts. As he bit her nipples, she felt herself start to get even wetter while he wiggled his finger inside of her. "Skyro..." she groaned, arching her back. "M-maybe we should find a wall or something?" She said, wondering how long she could stay standing like this while he played with her body.

Skyro listend to her voice and did as she instructed, keeping her lips fastened around her nipple, he pushed her towards the wall until her back pushed gentely into it.

He slid an additional finger inside her slowly dripping cunt. And began to rock them back and forth, his fingers slowly covering in her sweet juices. Again, his kisses started to drop lower, kissing below her breasts and on her flat stomach. Kissing above her pussy, he slowly pushed his kisses further.

He took her clit between his teeth and poked his tongue into the enlarging clit. His fingers continued to work as he now sat on his knees. His face deep in her wet, hot cunt.

(Wow we really need some new peeps...)

After a bit Jake was walking home with his distant cousin Anna (http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=725739

"Why the hell didntyou call me ahead of time?" Jake asked cocking an eyebrow and looked at Anna's growing erection as she saw the city people having sex out in the open "And how the hell did you hide that?!"

"Well... it wasnt easy.. I had to wear a really tight strap..." Anna sighed trying to hide her cock.

((Aww, you don't like us anymore? I'd invite you to join, but he's been waiting...))

She moaned louder as he pressed her against the wall. She arched her back into the solid surface behind her, trapped by the man that was so dedicated to kissing his way down her body. She was on fire by the time he got to her wet, hot cunt. "Mmm, amazing," she shivered. He really did have quite the talented tongue, and his fingers weren't bad either. She bit her lip and panted softly as his onslaught against her senses continued.

(No, you guys rock! I'm just saying it'd be nice to have a couple new people here to RP with us ^^)

"Hmmm... wonder what Sophie's up to... let's call her." Jake smiled getting his cell out.

"Who is Sophie?" Anna asked looking curiously at Jake "A girlfriend?"

"Well I kinda would like her to be my girlfriend... but she's just a good friend." Jake said dialing Sophie's number.

Sophie's phone began to ring at the most awkward of times. She didn't want to be rude to the man who was eating her out, but the call might be genuinely important. She frowned and reached over to her table and hit the speaker button, letting her speak without leaving. "Mmmm, h-hello?" She moaned, her voice still smooth, but it was clear that something sexy was going on.

((If Jake can find a way to join us, then I'm more than happy to comply :)))

Skyro pushed her legs wider apart while she lent against the wall. Her moans please him as he ran the flat of his tongue alonger her pussy,from the clit to the entance and back again. Using the tip of his tongue he carefully played with her clit while rocking two fingers in and out of her pussy.

By time he had removed his fingers, they were covered in her hot juices, he slowly sucked the juices clean and rose once again. "Should we move somewhere more comftable?" he said with a grin on his face.

"Hey Sophie!" Jake smiled over the phone "Hey guess what? My cousin Anna just came here and were thinking of coming over to have a sex party!"

"S-Sex party?" Anna asked blushing a bit.

Sophie panted softly and nodded. "Couch or bed?" she asked softly, putting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. And then she heard Jake's proposal. "A-a party huh? Let me just ask my guest," she said, looking at Skyro. He would have been able to hear her friend's voice. Now, it was up to him.

A grin crossed his face, so long as he got to abuse this body, he didn't care how many dicks she was occupied with. He nodded and firm nod, before standing up, "couch," he said quietly allowing Sohpia to steady herself.

In a few minutes, the pleasure for him would start, and then more would join the party and slowly, Sophia's body would be used in the way it was intended by the Gods. This please Skyro, as he walked to the couch a huge grin planted on his face.

"Okay well we're at the front door!" Jake smiled as he knocked on Sophie's door.

"Mmmm... what if they hate Futas..." Anna asked blushing and tried to hide her cock.

"Dont worry, Sophie is pretty open minded! And she's hella cool." Jake smiled patting his cousin on the shoulder.

She was already shaking as she watched Skyro move. She licked her lips and calmed herself just as the knock came. She hit the speaker button on her phone and disconnected the call before hurrying to her door. She smiled and pulled them both inside. "You called just as we were getting started," she said. With a little smile she introduced herself and then brought them all into her living room where Skyro was waiting.

"Hey Soph!" Jake smiled as they were lead in "Sophie this is my cousin Anna! Anna this is Sophie."

"A pleasure to meet you." Anna smiled cutely blushing a bit.

Skyro greeted them both in turn, anxious to return to his sexual pleasuring. He stood close to Sophia, gently rubbing his dick against her leg suggestively and rubbing her body.

Anna was a pretty girl, but as he rubbed Sophia he could see their member growing inside the pants. Interesting, he thought. While he had no place with anything out side of traditional man and woman he was very interested to seeing this man, or woman, abusing Sohpia's body.

"Nice to meet you," Sophie said with a little smile. "Skyro, this is Jake and Anna. Guys, this is Skyro," she said, going to the couch to sit with him. "You two should take off your clothes. You're holding up the party," she said with a wink, smiling at the shy, but cute Anna. Though cute might not be the right adjective, what with her enormous cock. She smiled and kissed Skyro again, bringing his attention back to her.

Jake nodded as he took his clothes off to show his large erection.

Anna smiled and stripped herself as well showing her massive cock which oozed a bit of precum and her tits lactating a bit.

"Well..." Anna smiled as she stroked herself.

"Here..." Jake smiled getting on his knees to suck Anna off.

The kiss he shared with Sophia was deep and lustful. That's all his mind was on riht now, lust. Slowly, his hand found hers and he slowly guided her to grasps his huge, throbbing cock while his hands found her breasts again and the same two fingers slipped their way back inside her hungry cunt.

He wondered what the visitors would do?

Sophia moaned softly as he went back to possessing her body again. She kissed him back and held onto him. Her body pressed against him as he shoved his fingers into her. She glanced over at Anna and Jake and found herself getting turned on by what she saw. She motioned for them to come closer as Skyro guided her hand to his crotch. She stroked him hard and slowly, not wanting to get too excited.

They nodded and got closer to Sophie and Skyro.
"Mmmm... I feel like i'm gonna explode..." Anna moaned rubbing her cock on Sophie's back as Jake took Sophie's hand and wrapped it around his cock.

Again, Skyro sucked his fingers dry, he was hinted at Sophia for what he wanted next, but in the mean time he plunged his fingers back into her pussy to a satisfying sound. He looke across the room and saw the acts of the two others, while it did nothing for him sexually, he was happy to see that he was not the only one enjoying himself.

And prehaps the act jake now preformed would show to Sophia further what Skyro desired.

Their lips presed together again, this time Skyro's tongue was forced into Sopha's mouth to do battle with her tongue. The kiss, was long deep, and extremely sexual.

Sophie moaned softly at all of the attention and stroked Jake's cock for him as well her body somehow becoming the focal point again, not that she really minded. She kissed Skyro back, deeply as he practically melted her with it. Of course, she knew what Skyro wanted, but at the moment she was in no position to give it to him. She certainly would in a few moments, however.

Skyro laughed silently as the timidness of Anna. She really was just a woman with a dick, he had never seen anything like it. He'd be lying if he said he wouldn't slip Anna one if she had a pussy.

Sophia continued to stroke the two other boys of course but Skyro yearned for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom