Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the pause he took to answer her, Sophia took the name happily. She might have been concerned at his hesitation, but she didn't mind since she had a feeling that she knew what he wanted. "Alright, then, Skyro. I suppose I can give you my number." That said, she took out her order pad and wrote down her name and number before tearing the sheet of and handing it to him. "Anything else I can do for you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Or would you like your bill?"

He wanted to say 'so much more' but held his tongue, titled his head to match hers. "Bill please." He said simply, he was terrible at flirting.

He happily took her number as he watched her turn her back to grab his bill.

She nodded and turned to go print out a formal bill for him. She walked to the register and printed it out before returning. "Here you are. Your bill is one dollar. Feel free to leave a tip," she said with a wink. And then, she was off to take care of another customer. He asked to suck her tits. She quickly added the fee to his order form and sat on his lap as he began to suck on her breasts taking them out and over her corset, which he pressed down a bit. She groaned softly, sensitive there. He bit down on her nipple and played with her a bit before the milk started to flow into his mouth and she smiled at him.

Skyro watched as she served her next customer before getting to his feet and leaving the Café. He left with a hard on but wasn't bothered, he was going to call Sophia later and hopefull he could get his cock back to sleep then...

Later.

When her customer was finished with her, she got up and left, heading toward the kitchen to get more orders. "Is everything alright?" she asked, after delivering a few of the dishes. Her customers seemed pleased.

The day dragged on and Skyro spent most of it wondering aimless around town. A few times he stopped to watch a couple, or more than a couple ramming each other on a park bench or in a phone box. He was bored. He dragged himself around the city until night started to fall.

Prehaps she would be finished? Skyro headed toward the nearest pay box and from inside his tight boxers he pulled a bag coins, as if by magic and entered one inside the machine. He dialled the number he had been given earlier by the waitress who he had tipped for almost 1000% in the end. He waited while the call connected, the dialling tone sounded, he was anxious for a reply.

When Sophie's shift was over, she kissed Jake goodbye and went home, thinking about the nice tip she'd been left. He had been a curious customer. She got the feeling that he hadn't come in for coffee by chance either. Still, she wasn't worried. Just as she got into her apartment her phone rang. Slipping off her heels, she picked up the phone. "Hello?" she answered, her voice as smooth as could be.

Skyro listend for a few seconds, but just before Sophia could say hello a second time he spoke. "It's Skyro," he said in a deep, crisp tone, "I thought I'd give you a call."

Well durr. Well played hot stuff. He buried his palm in his face. He was having a difficult time adjusting, even if the place was simply awesome.

"Nya? Somebody got her number?" Jake asked Ralph after Sophie had left.

"Yup. Saw it all with my own eyes." Ralph said as they were finishing up their shifts.

"Nya...." Jake groaned as his ears flattened "Well I gotta get going, Leo's probably hungry."
He quickly changed out of his uniform and walked home with a slight sigh. Once home he smiled as he got on his couch with Leo curled up on his lap and his TV playing episodes of Fist of The North Star.

She chuckled at the statement. "So I see," she said, removing her long gloves. "Is there any particular reason?" Sophie asked, gently folding the gloves once they were off. She wondered briefly if Jake had gotten home alright. She'd left in a bit of a hurry. Though, now that she thought of it, she wasn't sure why.

Skyro smiled, and tried to think of a clever answer. "I wanted to hear those angellic tones," he said slyly. His confidence was growing with each second and he needed this phone call to go right.

"Oh? And why's that?" she asked, grinning as she bent over to take off her shoes.

"Because they are music to my ears," he said, now in the full swing of things, "and I want to see you again," he added. He wasn't sure if she would care to see him, but for the second time that day. He was going to try his luck.

She laughed again, enjoying how he was playing it smooth. It was kind of cute. "Well, I must say, this is unexpected," she said, with a little grin. "I'm flattered. I must be special for you to call. What would you like to do when you see me again?"

The question stunned him, this city WAS forward! He wasn't going to lie though, "I want to watch you on your knees..." he began, a smile gripping his face, he went on to continue the many different things he wanted to do to her, how he wanted to bend her over, how he wanted to fill her hot, wet cunt with his hard, throbbing cock.

He smiled as he held the receiver, his dick growing at the mere thought of such actions, and waited for her response.

She smiled and took off her stockings as she listened, already hot. "Mmm, sounds like fun. Why don't you come up and see me?" She asked, giving him the address. "I'll be waiting." And then she hung up the phone, removing the last of her uniform.

Skyro was suddenly filled with excitement. He copied down the adress and rushed away from the phone, asking a near by couple currently sharing oral sex, the directions to where he seeked to go.

He pretty much ran all the way, going right, left, right, left, left and then up the three stories. Slowing down only yards from the door, he composed himself and knocked on the door three times. He stood there on his toes, ready for what could and probably would come next.

Sophia had taken a little bit to freshen up. He knocked at her door too quickly for her to get dressed again, however. So she opened her door and smiled at him. "Hi," she said. "In the neighborhood?"

He raised his eyebrows, "yeah," he smirked, "I was just around the neighbourhood..."

He smiled as he stepped across the threshold, noticing that she had not put any clothes on. He didn't care, she was perfectly formed and her breasts stuck out, waiting to be touched. He began, for the uncounted time that day, to stand out too. He stepped close to her, close enough to smell her hair. "I really couldn't way to see you again," he said in a deep, growling tone.

She smiled at him and took a step back, letting him in. Once he was in, she let the door close on its own. "Why's that?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, shivering from just his tone.

He stepped closer still, his body pressing against here. He looked down into her eyes, and raised his hands to sit either side of her head. He pushed his lips onto hers, "well.. not so much me as my freind," he said, pushing his almost fully erect penis into her thigh.

She gasped at the sudden movement, kissing him back breathlessly. He was so intense...it was hot. When he pulled away from her lips, she felt his cock against her thigh. "Mmm, well, I'd hate to keep you waiting," she said softly, staring into his eyes.

(Gonna bring in a new character in a bit ^^)

Jake sighed as he walked around town wearing his pajama pants and a coat.
"I bet it's that guy from the park..." Jake said as he bought himself a can of cum and drank it slow "Nyaaa.... maybe I should call Sophie..."

Suddenly Jake's cell phone range.

"Hello?" Jake asked answering his cell "Anna? Where are you? At the airport! You should've sent me a text before hand!"

He stared back, and ran his hand down her body, past her perfectly formed breasts, across her flat stomach and down to rub her clit light with his left hand. His right hand remained on her neck as he layed another kiss on her lips. His fingers crawling towards her entrance.. slowly he slid his middle finger inside her. Sliding it up and down, moving his kisses to her neck and cheeks, waiting on her reactions.

Sophie shivered and felt her body tingle everywhere he touched her, his hand running down her body until he reached her clit. She moaned softly just as he kissed her again. She panted and moaned softly into his lips, gasping as his finger slid inside of her. She arched into him and moaned softly as he kissed her neck, closing her eyes as he kissed her cheek. "Mmm, I see you're not much for banter," she joked, her voice a bit breathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom