Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No... sorry... i'm bit of a yaoi fanatic. I always melt when I see two boys kiss." Anna admitted smiling at the two.

"Yeah no shit... you always tried to set me up with that friend of yours... and made me crossdress...." Jake said sticking his tongue out at her cutely.

"Aaaaw but you looked adorable in that gothic lolita outfit!" Anna teased giggling a bit.

Skyro laughed as the two smiled. He pecked Anna on the cheek and sat on the couch. "When's the next party?" he asked with a giggle.

Jake smiled as he crawled sexily towards Skyro's ass giving the rim a quick lick before slipping his cock inside him.

Sophia smiled and watched the little group satisfied with the outcome of today's little gathering. "I'm going to take a shower," she said, standing as Jake and Skyro started things up again. She was tempted to stay and watch, but she was a little sleepy herself, and she liked to be clean before she fell asleep. So, she walked into her bathroom, teasing as she left. "Try not to stain my furniture, kids." She winked and then disappeared around the corner and into her bathroom where she started the water running for a shower.

Skyro felt Jake's cock enter his ass. This time he was ready and was already moaning when he started to slowly move his hips. "Anna.." he said with a grin, "why not please my other side and let me have a go at that pussy?"

Sophie took a nice, long shower with hot water to ease her aching muscles. She was only a little sore from sex, the rest was all from work. She washed her hair and body and took care to make sure that every part of her that needed to be smooth was smooth. When she finished, she toweled off and wrapped up her hair so that it would dry a little before she started to use her hair dryer. She applied everything she needed to smell good and then went to her room for a moment to put on a pair of panties and a skimpy night shirt. Then she was back in the bathroom drying her hair. She made sure she was absolutely sparkling when she came out and saw that her friends were still going at it. She smiled and shook her head before heading into her room and lying on the bed, just relaxing, enjoying the sounds they made while she rested.

"God SKyro you're so tight!" Jake moaned as he began to fuck Skyro roughly.

Anna nodded and got underneath him so he could pound her pussy.

Skyro began to wonder why Sophia had got too when Jake pushed into him. His thoughts of her were suddenly overwritten with a slight yelp. He turned back to smile at Jake, "Naughty boy," he said, before turning back to Anna and slowly pushing his cock between her pussy lips and deep insider her.

"Looks like someone's turning into bit of an anal lover." Jake giggled as he kept fucking him roughly and knealt down to nibble on his ear gently.

"Oh god!" Anna moaned feeling his cock in her pussy.

Skyro's breathing got heavier and heavier and his thrusts were irregular due to the back door invasion.. "OHHHHH GOD" he screamed suddenly as his dick started to erupt.

"NYAAA~!" Jake moaned loudly cumming deep inside Skyro's ass.

Anna moaned as well making a small puddle of cum on the floor.

"Nya? Where's Sophie?" Jake yawned pulling out shooting a few more strands of cum on Skyro's back. He walked over to her room and smiled.
"Hey Soph. Mind if I join you? I need bit of a break." Jake smiled.

"So... how was your first time having sex with another man?" Anna asked Skyro.

"Different," Skyro replied, sitting on the sofa and pulling Anna to sit alongside him. "But brilliant."

He let Anna rest her head on his shoulder while he fell asleep, still covered in hot, sticky cum.

Sophia smiled, almost asleep. "Mmm, sure. Do you want to clean up a little first? Or are you good?" she asked, sitting up a little.

She smiled and snuggled close to him, petting his head and scratching just behind his ear. "Have a good time?" she asked softly.

"Yes of course! Skyro has such a nice and tight ass!" Jake giggled cutely as he cuddled close to her wagging his tail slowly.

She chuckled at his cuteness and held him close, relaxed as could be. "Mmm, I bet you were his first...Not counting Anna." She smiled and kissed his nose. "I'm glad you had a good time though. It was fun for me too..." And then she remembered the strange thing he'd said while they'd been having sex. Confused again, she frowned a little, not sure whether to bring it up now or not. "Jake...you said something earlier...I'm not sure what you said, but I could swear you said you loved me...did I hear it wrong?"

She blushed a bit herself, unsure of what to say. She hadn't known he'd felt that way about her. For all of the hinting she'd done at giving something more serious a go, he'd never really taken her seriously, or seemed to give it thought at all. "You...you do?" She asked, still not quite sure she was hearing it right.

"Yes. I do love you." Jake said blushing and flattened his ears "Y-you're different than any girls here... most of the girls "in the city... all they ever want from me is sex and for me to cum in their coffee... but... you actually care about me Sophie.."

She smiled at him and kissed one of his cute little ears. "I do care. But...why have you kept quiet about it for so long?" she asked softly. "I care a lot and I wanted to try...but you never really seemed to want that from me, so I just stopped..."

"Well... to be honest I was still nervous." Jake said blushing "Back in Indiana i've had bit of a bad string of relationships so..."

Jake soon got up the courage and kissed her. Not lustfully but lovingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom