Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Seduction - Airi & MysticSparxman

Airi

Super-Earth
Erza covered one big yawn with her hand as she tried to focus on the moonlit path before her. She herself was concealed behind a concrete wall, a tired and especially hungry predator waiting for her prey. As the moon rose higher and higher up in the sky, her own powers increasingly waned, a fact that she was much too aware of. Sighing, the succubus brushed back some strands of bright red strands from her point of view and began to walk down the path. There are times where she can just wait for a prey to come right into her waiting mouth, but that night was apparently not that time. So she would have to pick up her prey herself.

Her little trip brought her into a bar of some sort, where many young, intoxicated boys seemed to have chosen the place to revel in whatever humanly celebration that they were having. The sight made Erza licked her lips expectantly. Alcohol and young human males usually mean a good feast, and she wasn't about to let the chance slip away so easily. Without much ado, the creature went up to the bar and, after ordering a glass of red wine for the sake of appearance only, began to approach one of the younglings that seemed to dominate the place. "Hey, sweetie. Need a company?" she purred.

For the past week, Dante Alexander had been looking forward to this night. He had turned 21 at the beginning of the week, and he had to wait until the end of the week for his party. For his night out, he had chosen to wear his favourite silky blue and silver shirt, along with his black cargo pants and blue, black and silver trainers. He stood at a height of 6ft2, and because he liked to keep in shape, he had a slim, yet muscular body. Dante and most of his close friends had all been out for the majority of the night. In fact, they had been out since 7pm, which was when Dante’s party had originally started. By now though, Dante and most of his friends were pretty drunk. Still, it didn’t stop them from having a good time, and a good time was something they were definitely having. The time was around 11:30pm, and Dante and his friends planned on partying until the early hours of the morning.

Dante was just finishing up his double vodka and orange when a rather attractive red head sat down beside him. When she spoke, he turned his attention to her, and his eyes met with hers for a moment. ”Hello there Miss.” He smiled some more as his eyes travelled slowly up and down her body. His eyes met with hers once again. ”Please, feel free to join me.” Dante turned back to the bartender and ordered himself another drink. As soon as he had ordered another drink, he focused on Erza once more. ”My name is Dante, and what may I call you?” He asked in a somewhat curious tone. Dante was sure that he hadn’t seen her before at his party, so it did make him wonder when she had shown up. ”So, how long have you been here? And are you enjoying the party so far?” As he was speaking to Erza, the bartender returned with Dante’s next drink. Dante nodded his head to the bartender and picked up his drink. After picking up his drink, he took another sip. He kept his glass in his hand as the focus of his attention returned to her once more. ”It’s my 21st birthday party.” He said as he brushed a few strands of his blue hair behind his ear.

"Hmm, so young and ready to take on the world," she commented sultrily on his words. Her own wine went untouched on the bar, as her attention was fully immersed on the prey before her. Even in the crowded bar, she could smell his intoxicating scent, and her imagination began to wander over the various ways in which she could do to draw more of that delicious aroma.

"You can call me Erza," she answered his question, then approached him ever closer until she could trace a finger over his drink-holding hand. Her other arm, meanwhile, casually pushed up at her diaphragm so that the soft curves of her breasts could be emphasized from under her tight t-shirt. "You know, I would enjoy this party a little bit more if you could do me a favor," she resumed, her dark eyes looked up to him from under her long lashes.

Dante laughed a little bit at her comment before he turned to her once more. There was a smile plastered across his face as he nodded his head in agreement. ”Of course I am. I always like to take each day as it comes. After all, you are only young once, so I just try to make the most of it while I can. Live while you’re young, they say.” Dante smiled and winked at her as he had said this. Of course, he had absolutely no idea about what she really was, and also why she was really there. Dante just thought she was an extremely attractive woman who was enjoying herself at his party. He had no real reason to think anything else. Taking his eyes off the woman for a second, Dante took another sip of his drink, further feeling the effects of his drink. This may have had something to do with how many of the drinks he had consumed up until now. By now, he was starting to feel quite drunk, and as he started to feel increasingly drunk, he gradually began to let go of his inhibitions.

He smiled as she finally told him her name. ”It’s nice to meet you Erza.” He smiled. ”I like your name too. It’s different.” He sipped some more of his drink before he set his glass back down on the bar in front of him. Dante’s eyes drifted down to her hand as she traced a finger over his hand that had been holding his drink. Soon afterwards, his eyes moved up to her chest as he noticed her breasts some more as she had pushed up her diaphragm. Dante’s eyes remained on her breasts for a little longer than they should have done, and the chances were likely that it wouldn’t have gone unnoticed either. Finally though, he was able to pull his gaze away from her breasts as she spoke once again. He tilted his head to the side slightly when she has asked about a favour. ”We can’t have you not enjoying yourself at this party now, can we?” He picked up his drink and finished it off. After doing so, he set the glass back down on the bar in front of him. ”Sure, I will do you a favour Erza. What’s the favour you’d like for me to do for you?” He asked in a somewhat curious tone. He didn’t really imagine it being too much though. ”Would you like for me to buy you another drink? Is that it? Or do you want me to ask you to dance? Or do you want something to eat? There’s plenty of food here, you know.” Dante glanced back towards the bar and motioned the bartender over so that he could order himself another drink. By now though, the bartender already knew what drink Dante was going to want, so he simply came back with another vodka and orange, and he set it down in front of Dante before walking off to see to another customer.

Back
Top Bottom