Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A curse of Lust (Chaos and Swirl)

Swirl

Star
Synopsis:

Upon finding a door hidden away in his new home's basement, a young man equipped with his flashlight delves into the darkness and comes upon a creature trapped inside a dark crystal. Knowing from his many stories and games of what she is, he immediately tries to free her. Thinking that she is finally saved, the tables are soon turned and not quite in her favour."

Characters:

Swirl: Elf

Chaos: Human

Bruce was shocked when he learned his uncle was moving overseas, and even more shocked when his Uncle left him his home out in the country. It was a long drive out of town but the land and the house was his, fully paid off, and there was already a network set up so he could do his work from home. Bruce was a concept artist for a game company, a small indie company fast on the rise and heavy in the medieval fantasy game genre.
It only took him a week to move in and unpack, and after moving out of a small apartment he had a lot of free space in the house, although his uncle did leave him a fully furnished house.

Now that he was settled in it was time for him to take a second look into the basement. There were many boxes and chest and foot lockers full of random things his uncle said he no longer needed, leaving many old articles of clothing and other odds and ends to his nephew. While looking through the boxes he found an old door with a run carves over the middle of it. When he placed his hand on the rune it glowed between his fingers and felt warm for a second, before fading away. Finding this strange Bruce decided to investigate further, opening the door he walked down a passageway, going deeper into the earth until he found an open room. Various stones stuck in the barely shaped wall gave off light, and in the middle of the jagged walled room was a worn spell circle, with a giant crystal sitting in the middle of the spell circle.
Inside was a female. Shocked at his findings Bruce stepped closer to investigate, examining the girl inside. The crystal was clear and gave him full view of her body.

The hole she had been put in had been so dark for so long. The small woman inside had given up a long time ago on trying to escape her clear crystal prison. She had long since sunk down to her knees, her legs resting on either side of her body while her hands rested on the crystal floor between her knees. Thick shackles held her wrists to keep her from using her magic to try and use other means to get out of her prison.

Thick dark wavy hair curled around her down turned face, her bangs hanging ahead of her, although the waves curled around her shoulders and down her back just past her shoulder blades. She wore only a pair of short, and a tunic top around her upper body to at least keep herself covered. For the most part the sleeping woman looked to be human, except the pointed ears protruding from her head, just long enough to peak through her hair. Along with the ears and the beautiful ivory skin that covered her she looked normal, yet asleep.
Through the time that she had slept, she had remained in the same spot, but it was hard to see her full frame, he could see a bit of her covered breasts and flat belly.

It appeared she sensed that someone was staring at her, her muscles immediately tensed and then slowly lifted her head and looked up at him curiously. She had big eyes for such a small face, not alien like but made her look like a porcelain doll, with her small jaw and small mouth. The shock on her face was clearly evident, and she jerked backwards. Inside the crystal there was not much room to move around, and so immediately her back hit the other side of the crystal. The shock and surprise was evident on her face at looking at the other human standing in front of her. Who was he? Where did he come from? What was he here for? She observed him with those forest green eyes of hers and then realization came over her face, this was a human! Pressing her hands to the crystal she shook her head and tried to tell him something through it but only silence was met with her shouts.

He stared in shock as the girl started to move. She was alive in there! Bruce wasn't sure what to do, he had never seen anything like this. He rushed over to the crystal and pressed his hands to the crystal where hers was, "Are you okay?" He shouted, but right when his hands touched the crystal, it shattered, turning to a fine mist which swarmed him and disappeared into him. His eyes glowed for a moment, his body becoming warm and tingly, and he stumbled back, his hand going to his forehead. "Unh... I..." He looked to the girl, and lust filled his mind. His only thoughts now where to fill her with his cum. "I want to make you my slave." He said, and even she could tell he was not clearly himself.
Bruce wasn't very tall, five foot five he was four inches taller then her, with dark blue outlined with a little gray, he looked over her body as she lay before him. "Why are you wearing so much clothing?" He asked, pushing his very dark brown hair back and grinned, moving to her he stroked her cheek, and knelt down, pressing his lips to hers and slid his tongue into her mouth, kissing her as he reached out to rip her top, tearing it to pieces instead of just removing it. He stood back up then, removing his black t-shirt, a picture of an overflowing coffee mug with the symbol for caffeine on it and words underneath that said. "Need More". He tossed the shirt aside and started working on his brown cloth belt that held up his jeans.
"Tell me elf girl, have you ever been fucked by a human before?"

She was yelling at him inside the crystal not to touch it; she knew what would happen. He didn't heed her wording, and soon she was laying on the earth where she had been hovering over inside the crystal. Wincing at the pain in her knees she tilted her chin and looked up at the human that was now glowing with the energy from the crystal. It would enable him to become stronger than her, and among other things that he was quickly feeling.

"N-no, think straight!" She told him, her voice was laced with an unknown accent and she tried to scramble backwards away from him. Her back hit the wall quicker than it did in the crystal, watching as he bent down to her level. She winced as his warm male hand rested on her soft pale cheek and then his lips were on hers. She tried to push him off but the energy that the crystal pumped into his body made him like a solid rock wall. A cry came from her lips as her breasts were suddenly exposed to the cool air of the basement, her hands coming up to shield them. while he removed his silly t-shirt from his skinny body. Watching it land a few feet away her long moving ears heard the sound of his belt and she peered up at him again.
"N-No and you not." She spoke, struggling backwards away from him and then, took off to the left to try and escape him.

His arm swung hard and caught her in the gut, momentarily knocking the wind out of her as he grabbed her hair, and forced her down to the knees. "You don't have to enjoy this, but I will." He said, pulling his cock out of his pants, it was already hard from the spell and it throbbed in front of her as he dragged her face to it. "Put your tongue to good use or I'll have to do something you won't like he said, holding her in place as he shoved his hips at her, pressing his cock against her cheek, precum smearing on hit as he grinned down at her. "You want it don't you? Come on now, taste my human cock, it's probably far bigger then any elven dick you've had."

She tried to suck in breath as his arm came out to stop her from fleeing. Falling back to the ground with his strong grip in her hair she twisted and tried to escape from his grasp again. It wasn't going to work though and soon she could feel the warm smear of pre-cum against her soft elven face.
"Leave!" She tried to order him, but other than that she kept her mouth firmly shut and turned away from him.

He gripped her hair tighter and yanked her head back so she could look at him. "Why do you fight your new master? What do you possibly hope to gain trying to deny my lust for you?" He took his other hand to grasp her jaw, and started to squeeze. "This doesn't have to be forced on you, it would be so much more enjoyable if you just gave in. Just, give, in..." He, and if he was able to get her jaw open his cock would be into her mouth in an instant.

She winced again as her hair was yanked and her face turned to look up at him again, her hands were on his thighs trying to push him away. "Because it's not lust this magic!" She tried to explain, feeling his tight grip on her jaw and chin. She couldn't handle the pressure on her jaw and she opened her mouth to try and escape it when her mouth was filled with his cock.

Gagging hard on it, she immediately tried to bite down with her sharp teeth, still pushing on his thighs with her hands to try and get him to release her.

He quickly grasped her jaw and prevented her from actually biting down, but now he was simply angry. "You should have done that elf whore!" he said, and pulled himself from her he lifted her up and slammed her back against the wall, his hands on her throat he held her off her feet, his fingers slowly tightening around her throat. "I'm going to choke the consciousness out of you, I don't need you awake to do this. And a sleeping girl is less likely to run away." He tightened his grip more, choking the breath out of her. He had no intention to kill her of course, he would bring her to the edge of consciousness so she wouldn't be able to fight back but would still be slightly aware of what he was doing to her.

[( You really want the RP to go this way? :( )]

She hadn't managed to put much pressure on his cock when he figured out what she was going to do. Struggling with him she cried out as she hit the sharp wall behind them. Her hands came up to try and release his magically infused hands from her throat where her breath was cut short and she was wheezing.

"n-no please." She begged him, her energy feeling as if it were being zapped "Behave I will..please.." She didn't want to fall unconscious, not with this human infused with this magic that could just be dangerous.

"I don't believe you elf!" He shouted angrily. "I don't think you know how to behave! I am your master! You will learn to obey me!" He continued to choke her as he shouted, his grip getting tighter and tighter.
He finally let go though, dropping her to her knees and stepped back, glaring down at her. He grabbed her hair tightly in his hands and yanked her head to his crotch. "Suck it lick it make me feel good. The better you do the gentler I'll be when im pounding your tight little pussy. But try anything like that again and you wont be conscious for duration of tonight." He glared angrily at the elf her.

She wheezed for air again, her body starting to go limp when he finally dropped her. Sitting on her knees at his feet, she coughed as she tried to get some air back into her lungs. Wincing as her hair was grabbed again, she peered up at him but didn't hesitate again. Her small elven mouth opening to accept his member into it and she started to suck. A little frightened at first but then started taking him deeper.

A shiver ran down his spine as she finally took him in her mouth. "ohh... yaaaaa........" He moaned and looked down to his new elf girl slave. "That's the way, take me in your mouth my little elven slut. All the way... ya..." he pushed her along his cock, forcing it in faster then she expected until she coughed, and let go, letting her pull back. "Use your tongue, lick it. Lick the whole thing." He said grinning down at her. "Make me happy and I'll consider giving you something pleasant."

Looking up at him in silence she pulled her mouth off him just so she could lick her lips. Once they were wet again she delved him back into her mouth. She sucked in her lips and gagged as he pulled her down on it. When she was given her order she obeyed and pressed her tongue up against the underside of him, dragging it back until she got to the tip and swirled her tongue around it. Then let her tongue drag back down it again as she once more drew him into her mouth.

He let out a very satisfied moan as her tongue circled the tip of his cock and he let her set the speed for just a moment, before he grew bored and shoved his hips forward, slamming his cock back into her mouth. He slid it back and forth, forcing it down against her tongue, his mind bent on getting himself off. "Oh yes... I've never had an elven tongue on my cock before, it truly is quite amazing!" He shouted, and pulled out of her mouth, his cum splattering all across her face. He laughed, and pushed her back, dropping to his knees and grabbed her legs. "Hm, i have an idea, take my cum off your face and smear it all over your breasts. Show me your obedience." He said, positioning himself in front of her pussy. "You're going to be such a wonderful slave."

(oh when he finds out what he's done he'll feel terrible. xP"

((sorry about the delay, I've been bummed out the last few weeks))

She jerked as his member was pushed against her face and back into her mouth. Hearing him shout, she peered up at him and then closed one of her eyes and jerked away once more as his seed splashed against her face. Squeaking as she was pushed back, she landed hard on her elbows and stared up at him with wide eyes as her legs were pushed open by him. She could feel the strength radiating off his human frame and she knew still that it was useless to try and resist him. Swallowing she raised her hands and scooped some of the seed off her face and rubbed it across her breasts, hoping that this was going to end soon.

(its okay. i've been addicted to wow. >_<)

"You seem so reluctant? Why? You want it? Don't you feel how hot your body is with want?" He said, and slammed his cock into her, leaning over her to kiss her clean cheek he leaned more forward, slamming deep into her, grinding his hips into to her as he filled her incredibly tight pussy. He had never fucked an elf before, and he was surprised how much tighter they were then human woman. "Unh... a-amazing..." He grunted as he rocked tighter into her. "Why have I not tried elf before? All those times wasted on human women!" He said, the dark magic in him speaking loudly.

(haha my friend has been playing a lot of that, I've mostly been on SL))

She cried out loudly, her back arching as she was split to allow his thick member into her vice like body. Squeezing her eyes shut she knew she just had to wait until he came again and then it would all be over. She just had to hold on until them. Trembling under him, she clenched her hands into fists and turned her face away from him as she bounced off and on his hard cock.

(SL?)
(ya my friend is paying for it, or paid for enough months for him to get a mount that turns him into a flying cat for party members to ride.)
(and my old friend from highschool bought me a store mount. which for my draeni paladin, my character of choice. it is my permanent default pet.)

He leaned back, pulling her with him and laid on his back, his hands gently resting on her hips, but would grip tight if she tried to pull away. "Why don't you take over. The sooner I cum the sooner you can lick me clean." Of course once he did cum his mind would probably back to normally and her licking him off would be the last thing he was asking her. He looked up to her with a wicked grin, and laid there waiting for her to take over.

She couldn't believe she was about to do this. Staring down at him as she was suddenly rolled over on top. Swallowing thickly she placed her hands on his chest and started to move up and down on him, tightening her muscles and once she found a rhythm she sped up. She kind of had to admit to herself that she didn't mind this so much. She could decide how fast or how in depth she could put him. Yet she worked fast, wanting to get this over with.

It didn't take much longer for him to cum at this point. His fingers gripped her ass tight as his hips bucked. Letting out a strong moan he arched raising her ontop of him, and fell back to the ground panting heavily. His eyes glazed over and his head rolled to the side as his grip on her ass ceased and his arms fell to the side.
It took a moment but the normalacy in his eyes came back as he groaned lightly and looked to her. It quickly changed from dazed to confused to shock. "I, uh, uhm... did we, did we just have sex?" He said staring at her. "I uh, uhm, uhh...." The was a small fear in his eyes, as if he sensed he did something bad.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she waited until he finally came. Opening her eyes with a few blinks she tilted her chin and stared down at him. He seemed to be coming out of the dark power that came out of the crystal that had trapped her. Shifting her weight, she slipped him out from her body and stumbled away from him.

"Yes." She told him standing far away from them, standing near a corner to the basement. What else would she tell him, she wasn't going to lie.

He looked down upon himself. and blushed furiously. "I, I did something bad... Didnt I? My memory is blank...." He tucked himself away and slowly stood up. "Please. Tell me what I did. And why. why did i do it? Whst happened with thr crystal? And why do you have pointed ears?"

She stood a few feet away from him in silence and then sighed. "You took me." She told him with a frown. "You did it because you were under the spell of the crystal that I was trapped in." Crouching she sat down on the ground, her legs hurting her from standing since she wasn't quite used to it yet. "You touched the crystal to release me and in doing so it went into you." Folding her arms around her knees she stared at him quietly and then looked away.
"I'm an elf." She explained with a nonchalant shrug.

Back
Top Bottom