Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WARHAMMER 40,000

Prosak

Super-Earth
(For those whom dont know Warhammer.)

"It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Man for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly die.Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in His name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from aliens, heretics, mutants -- and far, far worse. To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."

In this universe. Humanity was ruled by an Emporer. But, after loosing contact, life became a cruel, ongooing war. Earths military might split's up into many different factions. Each "Chapter." Having different ideals and beliefs. Forcing them into battle with eachother, finding others to be heritic's, and traitors to the emporer. These Chapters include, and are not limited to. "Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Angels of Ectstacy, Black Dragons, Templars, Black Templars, Emprors wolves,Space wolves." And more. Their are other threats to speak of, and in the fray of war in the galaxy. Orks, being one of them. Another being, the legions of chaos. Which, are Chaos marines, and deamons. So this may become a child, if people wish to use multiple factions. Now, another big detail to note is, that trully there is no end to numbers. Allow this saying, to make that make sens. "Dont fear death, for when you die, ten more shall replace you." It is litteral. For, that every marine died will be proccesed, and turned into more marines. Same for Orks, and chaos. There is also a Xeno alien race called Tyranids, which are one of the bigger threats to the galaxy.

This is a violent, expansive, amazing universe. And, I am happy to rp it, if we do. If you are interested, anyone that would be AWESOME!

I must also state for those whom may not know. Two facts. 1) Marines, chaos, and most Orks. Have a normal size of roughly 8 to 10 feet tall. Why? Marines are genetically engineered, same with Orks, and Chaos are evil, so no duh there. 2) No females, but for this I will allow female marines (Other then sisters of battle of course.) Due to the fact that this is a role play. Maybe they just now decided to engineer female marines for battle? Also, there are normal humans. So any one playing a normal human, prepare to look straight up, to make eye contact with a marine in a conversation. Marines are, and I repeat, 8 to 10 feet tall.

(Some qoates to get the feel of this.)

"We men, must not rely on supermen; they have a tendency to arrogance, and to treat those who are 'merely' human as subhuman."

"The path to Victory is pathed in blood... Yours, and your enemies."

"A life in service to the emporer, is a life well spent."

"A life without service, is a wasted one."

"Long live the Emporer!"

"Victory is rewarded, to those whom are devoted."

"Serve the emporror today! You may be dead tomorrow.

Ultra Marines:
wallpaper-ultramarines-I.jpg

id330

Orks:
OrkBoy1.jpg

WH40k_ork.gif

Chaos:
header_warhammer_40k_dawn_of_war_ii_-_chaos_rising.jpg

Black_Legion_Chaos_Sorcerer.jpg

Tyranids:
tyraniden-schwarmtyrann2.jpg

Hive_Tyrant_by_Zen_Master.jpg

Hmmmmm~ Well, it sort of fits with what I have in mind. So yes. They were in fact allready on the planet, fighting the infestation before back up came.

Back
Top Bottom