Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WARHAMMER 40,000

Prosak

Super-Earth
(For those whom dont know Warhammer.)

"It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Man for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly die.Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in His name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from aliens, heretics, mutants -- and far, far worse. To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."

In this universe. Humanity was ruled by an Emporer. But, after loosing contact, life became a cruel, ongooing war. Earths military might split's up into many different factions. Each "Chapter." Having different ideals and beliefs. Forcing them into battle with eachother, finding others to be heritic's, and traitors to the emporer. These Chapters include, and are not limited to. "Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Angels of Ectstacy, Black Dragons, Templars, Black Templars, Emprors wolves,Space wolves." And more. Their are other threats to speak of, and in the fray of war in the galaxy. Orks, being one of them. Another being, the legions of chaos. Which, are Chaos marines, and deamons. So this may become a child, if people wish to use multiple factions. Now, another big detail to note is, that trully there is no end to numbers. Allow this saying, to make that make sens. "Dont fear death, for when you die, ten more shall replace you." It is litteral. For, that every marine died will be proccesed, and turned into more marines. Same for Orks, and chaos. There is also a Xeno alien race called Tyranids, which are one of the bigger threats to the galaxy.

This is a violent, expansive, amazing universe. And, I am happy to rp it, if we do. If you are interested, anyone that would be AWESOME!

I must also state for those whom may not know. Two facts. 1) Marines, chaos, and most Orks. Have a normal size of roughly 8 to 10 feet tall. Why? Marines are genetically engineered, same with Orks, and Chaos are evil, so no duh there. 2) No females, but for this I will allow female marines (Other then sisters of battle of course.) Due to the fact that this is a role play. Maybe they just now decided to engineer female marines for battle? Also, there are normal humans. So any one playing a normal human, prepare to look straight up, to make eye contact with a marine in a conversation. Marines are, and I repeat, 8 to 10 feet tall.

(Some qoates to get the feel of this.)

"We men, must not rely on supermen; they have a tendency to arrogance, and to treat those who are 'merely' human as subhuman."

"The path to Victory is pathed in blood... Yours, and your enemies."

"A life in service to the emporer, is a life well spent."

"A life without service, is a wasted one."

"Long live the Emporer!"

"Victory is rewarded, to those whom are devoted."

"Serve the emporror today! You may be dead tomorrow.

Ultra Marines:
wallpaper-ultramarines-I.jpg

id330

Orks:
OrkBoy1.jpg

WH40k_ork.gif

Chaos:
header_warhammer_40k_dawn_of_war_ii_-_chaos_rising.jpg

Black_Legion_Chaos_Sorcerer.jpg

Tyranids:
tyraniden-schwarmtyrann2.jpg

Hive_Tyrant_by_Zen_Master.jpg

This includes: Technology, war, and supernatural. Magic is also included. So whose with me?

Oh really? I never heard of this Chapter. But, admittedly, my knowledge base is limited to my small group. That being, me, my twin, and my mentor and GM Jerome. Black Templars would be an option, but we should wait and see what others think. Unless, your cool with being the only person with a Black Templars thread. :p In which case, by all means go ahead. My Ultra Marines will kick your ass.

You my good sir dont know about the Black Templar then lol. and they are not a Chapter they are a highly religous sect of the imp guard that Space marines look to sometimes for aid. and if you need to look up info look to the Lexicanium. btw Black Templar always act in squads of very little numbers but they combine enough strength to bring down a chapter master if needed. The inqustion looks to the Templar if a Chapter goes rougue they send a squad in. all Heretics will be cleansed.

Black Templar are not a part of the Imperial Guard. They are Astartes. They are a Chapter founded from the splitting from Dorn's Imperial Fists. They are primarily a fleet based Chapter and are not looked to very heavily by the Inquisition due to the fact that they are breaking the restrictions on how many Astartes they can have. Yes, it is true that they are highly religious, which is why they are constantly pursuing one crusade or another.

In the event of Traitor Chapters the Inquisition will call up any Loyalist in the area to take care of it. Warp travel is too uncertain for them to only call upon one group. It almost seems as though you are mixing your fluff together as you're treating them as both akin to say Inquisitorial Stormtroppers and Grey Knights.

You're still wrong then, the Sisters of Battle didn't come about tell during the Age of Apostasy. They were originally called the Brides of the Emperor and served under High Lord Vandire. Later they switched sides to Sebastian Thor's when the leader of the Praetorians took one of them to see the God Emperor. After that to avoid such an issue coming about again the Ecclesiastes was banned from having men at arms, thus the wide spread adoption of the renamed Sisters of Battle. They though are closely joined to the Hereticus branch of the Inquisition and have been fighting the enemies of mankind for about 5000 years.

That is Star Craft, and a Protoss greeting! Not Warhammer 40k. The marines may look alike, and zerg may be like terynids, but that is where similarity's end.

I'm interested, how would you get an RP group like this going? I've been out of the game since 5th edition but I still have a solid base of the fluff. I'd love to play a traitor legion Word Bearer's Dark Apostle or a Daemonic Herald of Slaanesh

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of doing a child thread. Which has multiple threads, under one forum folder. Each different locations for characters. I was mainly thinking of keeping it simple, when it comes to chapters, and with orks, chaos. I dont want things to get tooooo whahood around, and twisted this way and that. It wont be a very friendly, or fun rp. If we have lets say.... An Ork, a Ultramarine, A sister of battle, a chaos marine, and a elf all in the same room. It would be.... Shall we say... Deadly? Lol. So we will be limited in some degrees. For example, all marines will be limited to a few voted chapters. Both must be friendly to one another. If not, then an excuse must be created so that they are. Orks, and Chaos, are allowed, but I dont know if much interest will be had in those. More then likely, this would be a campaign against them, and Tyrynid. As for what chapters. Most definitely Ultramarines, They are the BASE marine. Also, most definitely Sisters of Battle. For women, whom seek to join. So, for the sake of being friendly to those whom want options, we can vote around on what chapters. Or try and discover a story, so it makes sens for our different factions to be together. So that we can then have. A space wolf, ultramarine, sister of battle, and a Blood angel all in the same room. (Again random names thrown out their.)

I also must add, since I did not clarify. Uhem!... There WILL be equal amounts of both PLOT, and SMUT. That is all. lol.

just an FYI the Sisters of Battle are normal people not the augmented kind like the Astartes. Also a for a more fixing of Smut and RP it might be smarter to do the Imperial Guard rather then the Space marines because the SM are not inclined to breeding causes rather then kill anything that isn't imperial. while the Guard is more normal people so lust can happen.

*Face palms... Contemplates suicide... Pulls out gun... Drops it and decides explaining being best option.* They are still marines, and I never got into details on anything. Never said they were, or they werent. I just want to role play one of my fave franchises, since I rarely get to play it. Thank you, :p Captain obvios. Lol. I am at least willing to admit there are things I do know, and dont know. There is loads of codexes, books, etc on this game. Which, is in the end. A fucking game. Where friends play, and have fun. Meaning, that libertys should be allowed. Such as a few mistakes. And such as a few tweaks. This is a GAME. For example, whenever I see jack asses being mean to a kid who paints their figures the way they want to. I tell them they are pricks, and need to chill out on details and rules. If a kid wants to paint their guys their way, make them use the ultramarine codex, and play. There is nothing wrong with these things. Why... Heres a secret... It is a game, meant to play and have fun, do as you like, they are little toys. So basically, enough being all your wrong on people. All of us. It is silly, and mean. At least take it on pm. I know I dont want to argue with people on details. Especially when I want to just shoot some orks and get my freak on with a sister of battle. *Epic high fives, shoots an ork, gives ya a wink, goes and gets laid.* That is all. :D

Deadshotblow said:
I'm interested, how would you get an RP group like this going? I've been out of the game since 5th edition but I still have a solid base of the fluff. I'd love to play a traitor legion Word Bearer's Dark Apostle or a Daemonic Herald of Slaanesh

It would be better if you will play a chaos cultists or an aspiring chaos champion who worship Khorne and Slaanesh or Nurgle & Tzeetch, that would be a total masochist.

Houndof Fenris said:
just an FYI the Sisters of Battle are normal people not the augmented kind like the Astartes. Also a for a more fixing of Smut and RP it might be smarter to do the Imperial Guard rather then the Space marines because the SM are not inclined to breeding causes rather then kill anything that isn't imperial. while the Guard is more normal people so lust can happen.

But in the novel "Fulgrim", many Astarte of the Emperor's Children committed orgies even before the Horus Heresy.

And Also those Astartes Fell to Slaanesh thus "most" chapters frown on any form of relations like that. but also considering they are more of a Monklike section of the Imperial forces (Also Sisters of Battle are nuns so you can guess what that means....) And yes It is a game but in a RP Lore played a big role so yes I will correct if I find something that isn't right to me (the figures and all I do agree with you Pro but when it comes to Lore I become a Nazi about it.) But Im not saying it doesnt happen considering Ultramarines are Breed but they if anything are born via normal people then augmented. and also think of it like this. its a 8-9 foot tall super human whom normal people view them as the angels of the Emperor and they call them "My lords... " when talking to them. in their eyes its like an Angel in christian religion flying down plowing a woman then flyin out. Its your RP i cant tell you what not to do but I will give my 2 cents on things. I still have to say if you want killing go Astartes if you want smut go Guard. and also Khorne hates Slaanesh So Khorne would show disfavor to a aspiring champion *finishes rant and eats his KHORNE flakes*

Houndof Fenris said:
And Also those Astartes Fell to Slaanesh thus "most" chapters frown on any form of relations like that. but also considering they are more of a Monklike section of the Imperial forces (Also Sisters of Battle are nuns so you can guess what that means....) And yes It is a game but in a RP Lore played a big role so yes I will correct if I find something that isn't right to me (the figures and all I do agree with you Pro but when it comes to Lore I become a Nazi about it.) But Im not saying it doesnt happen considering Ultramarines are Breed but they if anything are born via normal people then augmented. and also think of it like this. its a 8-9 foot tall super human whom normal people view them as the angels of the Emperor and they call them "My lords... " when talking to them. in their eyes its like an Angel in christian religion flying down plowing a woman then flyin out. Its your RP i cant tell you what not to do but I will give my 2 cents on things. I still have to say if you want killing go Astartes if you want smut go Guard. and also Khorne hates Slaanesh So Khorne would show disfavor to a aspiring champion *finishes rant and eats his KHORNE flakes*

Well aside from the Emperor's Children, a space marine can engage in an intimate relationship with an ordinary human, provided that he is discharge from being an astarte, now how can that happen? An Inquisition has the power to disband an astarte from his chapter and put him in a civilian life. This usually happens whenever after a chaos incurssion is purge to lessen the chances of heretical curiosity, hell an inquisitor could even kill the astarte or put him in a life of eternal force labor, this has already happened when the inquisition banished the Daemon prince Angron of the World Eaters, some of the astartes were killed.

You want lore? Actually Dawn of War 2 has many errors when it comes to lore, Inquisitor Andrastia should have killed Castor, Bern, Merrick & all of the Blood Ravens present there, since it is a protocol of the inquisition to kill those who have seen a powerful chaos manifestation, let alone a Daemon Prince.

There are many followers of chaos who chose to worship all of the four ruinous powers, the Chaos Undivided is commonly known for this, but of course it is risky.

The only difference of a chaos cult worshiping two ruinous powers is that he cannot be granted the full "reward" and "ascendance" compared to those who who serve a single ruinous power.

Abbadon himself is being powered by the four chaos gods like his predecessor Horus.

OOC: In other sex forum I have already played a W40k non-con rp using an SOB, its cool to do it.

But enough lore, I want smut, afterall, the power of chaos can redefine "reality" and "lore".

No it isn't like dawn of war. It is it's own thing. Put simply, it is a nerdy game where nerds paint little figures and use a dice/point system to determin the battle that they strategically conduct with their specific armies that each have their own unique use.... So ya nerds playing with little army men. :p Just kick ass ones.

As for setting I was thinking this idea. Marines, and chaos. It starts with marines fighting off tyranid on a far off world. It is urgent that it be purged immediately, but the world is pretty much lost. Leaving the marines Confused at orders to continue the purge. A chaos armada comes in, and now things become more clear. As they destroy marines and tyrinids alike. They want something on this planet, something important. What it is I do not know, a weapon, maybe more important. But, this does make a place setting, time and enemy's to know. So options for players are, Chaos, Marines, and maybe Orks. Why not, they see a battle and they just jump in on rockets just for the hell of it. I think orks develop a suicide pact or something. :p lol.

Back
Top Bottom