Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplaying Survey!

Ms_Muffintops

Supernova
If you guys would be so kind, could you fill out this survey? It is a roleplaying survey.

It won't ask for personal information, nothing will be tracked back to you, and you shouldn't be required to join the site. Answer honestly please :)

[Removed--- It's over!]

Each has 10 questions. They're simple questions, nothing hard-hitting. And please make sure you do both of them! I need them both done please. This survey is just out of pure curiosity and it may reveal some interesting things about the BMR community. I will gladly post results after awhile if people want.

Halaster said:
Yay, I'm a statistic now.

And I'm going to judge you unfairly by those statistics!

Not really.

BTW guys, make sure you do both parts x.x they're only 10 questions, and I hope they're not something you have to think too hard about.

Substantial kudos to you, Ms_Muffintops. Not only is this a great idea, but it is a brilliantly crafted survey (both parts). I don't know if you have experience in survey design or bias reduction, but this is one of the cleanest and most comprehensive surveys I've seen by a non-professional. (If you do have experience, you still deserve tremendous credit. Plenty of people who are professionals have no fucking clue what they're doing.) You designated conclusive answers with defined parameters without limiting the respondent to choices that do not fit them. I don't know what you're planning to do with this, but I had to tip my cap to you.

I uh, I admit, I was tempted to hit the "100+" option for humour. >.> <.<

However, I answered truthfully. Don't worry.

I'm a sucker for surveys, so thanks for making this. I really liked it, and I'm really interested to see the results.

Oh yeah, and I'm not really trying to find anything in particular out, maybe just seeing if it reveals anything that might be a common misconception of the majority of the community. I personally have ran into people who think that this site is purely and strictly an 'adult' roleplaying site, as in smut, sexual themes, etc. and act surprised when they find people who want story over smut. Who knows, maybe we'll find out that a majority of the people who took the survey actually prefer story to smut.

Also, I'm curious about genders and giving and receiving requests. Which gender is going out there and searching for roleplays, and which is kind of sitting back and waiting for requests to come rolling in?

I don't know when I should reveal the information. I was thinking of giving it 10 days. Maybe wait until it got to 50 or 100 people.

100 people would be ideal just for the number aspect. But if you don't get that many people in a reasonable amount of time, then just use your best judgment. But hopefully you'll get a decent turn out so that the statistics are reasonable. :)

darkangel76 said:
100 people would be ideal just for the number aspect. But if you don't get that many people in a reasonable amount of time, then just use your best judgment. But hopefully you'll get a decent turn out so that the statistics are reasonable. :)

According to the thread the survey has been going for 4 days, and 30 people have taken the survey. Hopefully more people will take it. I think 100 would be my ideal number.

To HeartOfTheDarkness: Those two "idiots" work at a company called Rooster Teeth. Very well accomplished company in the video game industry. I hope to work for them in the new couple of years.

I took the survey by the way. It was a pretty good one. Great questons.

Thanks. And please people, remember to do both parts! Back to 2 people who didn't do part 2.

I'm also not asking anyone to fill out the survey again on behalf of people who didn't do part 2.

Back
Top Bottom