Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasure's all mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho

Supernova
To the north, laid France. To the east, Italy. To the south, Africa, and to the west, mostly the lands of Spain and Portugal. It was a nice location outside the boarder lands of Spain. Why? Well many travelers came for goods all shapes and sizes. Livestock and slavery was popular during this era and who could misunderstand that? It was a enjoyment that many didn't want to let go.

Juan Fernando Quintero made a nice living with the slaves that he sold. Of course, Quintero kept some for 'pleasure' and work. He was tall, dark, and held eyes as green as emeralds. Around 30, he held many years of experience running a business and was well respected. His boat was heading east to Italy. Of course, there were 2 more boats that were in the main lands of spain collecting and buying from 'farmers' of a sort. He trusted that his men wouldn't let him down. But then again...

"WHY did you buy a nun?" he asked dully as his men brought forward a white woman. She was perfectly 'clothed' in a traditional nun appearance.

Amelia Nailo felt her self pushed and dragged till she was on her knees in front of this man that baught her. She was young for a nun only 18 years old. She was from England and had been part of the church since she was a little girl. Amy had long red hair that was hidden under her nun uniform. She had small breasts, blue eyes and white pale skin.

"W-what do you want with me?" Amy asked wondering why he paid the money he did for her. "Please let me go. I'm no use to you."

"We thought that you may 'fancy' her-" But the man never finished as the slave trade owner threw a fruit at his face.

"A NUN? What is WRONG with you two?! I swear I feel as if you two are going to get me 'killed' somehow...leave..." he said cursing in mumbles as they left the nun there. He blinked as he saw her again. "Oh that's right..." he said realizing that he had to do something about her.

"Well...do you have a name?" he asked as he gestured her to stand. He wasn't religious but he had 'morals' of a sort not to harass those of a particular faith.

"My name is Sister Amelia Nailo. I was doing work in a small village's orphanage when we were attacked. Please let me go, those Children need me." Amy begged. She felt fulfilled doing her job. Helping orphans like she once was gave he meaning. Amy looked up at the man. "Please can you do that?"

"Um..." he looked to the side. "You said that you're from England correct?" Well I am afraid that my men brought you and other slaves- personals from a group of individuals. Those that took you from england..."

He turned to the side completely. "I am sure that they're fine." he lied. But he did actually have distaste for children being kept as slave. But they weren't his problem. "So how old are you? How long of the faith have you committed?" he asked looking at her as he came to her in a closer position. He examined her. Not bad. Not bad at ALL.

"I'm 18 years old. I've been with the Church since I was 3. My parents died and the Church looked after me. I became a sister as soon as the would let me." Amy said watching the man knowing that he was undressing her with his eyes. "Please then let me go at the next port. I can find my way back. Please sir, I'm begging you."

While she was straight forward to him, he couldn't be dishonest.

"Look young 'sister', I cannot lie and I will be honest with you: those 'men' of mine spent money, MY money on you and other slaves respectively. Now if there's one thing that I hate, it's WASTING money. I could of course re-sell you as I tend to do with most of my slaves but given the situation, I doubt that you'll find and meet another master who would be as kind as me so to say..." he walked around. "So I can do this for you: work out your 'usage' to meet your needs and I would be happy to send a few of my 'scouts' to learn what happened to the children from whatever city you came from. Given that you're a nun and one of holy nature, a bit of region would brighten this ship and my private property back in Italy."

He finished. But added, "If you work WILLINGLY, I promise that no man during my ownership over you will touch you in anyway whatsoever with the exception of me, your master, who will ensure your protection from harm..." he finished this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom