Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NSFW Craving Fantasy Slavery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will play anything, really. So, just ask. Make sure your limits are clear. I will play female characters, male characters, and will play MxM, MxF, MxFuta, FxF, I dont really care. not super picky. Anything pretty much. Just ask.

Currently Craving: FALLOUT OVERSEER:
You are the newly chosen overseer for a Vault. Its a small population but you are working on it. Defend them from the wastelands terrors and keep your vault thriving. You control what they eat and work to who they can breed with.
Looking for Domination, Slavery, Mind Control, Drug Use, Experiments, forced breeding, pregnancy cuckold themes in this one but reallyt anything goes.

I have a plotline for Zellda: Link To Two Worlds
WOULD LOVE SKYRIM PLOTLINES

CRAVING DARKSOULS 1 OR 2
You Are Dead But Never Game Over
Cinda Mine a favorite
Anything else is cool too, really.
Peach is Bowsers Bitch

Currently Craving: (Images are NSFW and ideas for rps!
Dragonball Z/ Sailor Moon Crossover
The Minotaur and his Halfling bitches

You wish you hadnt lost her

Crossover of ANY KIND!
Borderlands
Fantasy Slavery Roleplays
Fallout 3 or New Vegas
Bad End Disney Rps
The Turtles Never Saved April
Les Miserables: Last Night Alive
Donkey Kong Lost

New Craving:
The Powerpuff girls are older now and things are different in Townsville. Now the girls have to pay off the damages caused by their fights. They had only one choice, become hookers to pay it off.

Hell roleplay:
The Hero goes to hell the save the woman of his dreams. The Demon Lord who opposes him send his minions to stop him, all while helping himself to his spoils of war.

You would play the Hero and the Demon Lord, I would play the captive Victim and the Demon Lords Minions sent to stop the hero.

Orc Harem:
You are a human who just killed the Warboss of an orc tribe. As per their custom, you get his wives and daughters. Curvy, BBW, Harem, Impregnation, Slavery, Willing Submissives, Bondage, Humiliation, whatever you want, really.

The Conqured Queen

About me:
I'm 26, female latina. I like to roleplay, and tend to find I get more rps when I'm willing to play the dom and a dick. But I like to be sub too. In real life I'm a switch and a kinky one at that. So hit me up.

RE: Looking For Something New

I will play

Fantasy settings, big Dungeons and Dragons player. Love to rp that stuff.
Science Fiction, including some cannon settings like Star Wars
Post Apocolyptic
Twisted Present
Nightmare Future.

Pirate Plots
Raping the Native Whores
Female Pirate Captain suffers a mutiny.
Looting the treasure and the slave

Other Plots:
Elf Bride never makes it to the alter.
Guilty Girls doing time
Planet of the Apes
Fucking my best friends dad!When your town is conqured.
Christian Slaves to Muslims
Cavegirls Tribe Enslaved by Reptiles

RE: The Creep's Search Continues! NEW CRAVINGS( Mxf, MxM, Mx?)

CURRENT CRAVING:
Life on the Pig Farm
I really want to do an rp based off the Double Dragon series, specifically Double Dragon Neon. If you have any questions about it, ask.

There would be kidnapping, fighting, rape, gangbangs, threesomes, some incest I guess although maybe not, and cuckolding.

Dark Disney Bad Ends:

I want to do a series of rps that are Disney storylines that take a dark and tragic twist. We can take this from a variety of angles. Will play any role for these.

Furry Plantation: Set in the south, a wealthy family owns a plantation with many slaves. The twist is that either the family or the salves are furries. How yo udo this is up to you. Pm me and let me know what you want to do if you have any ideas.

RE: The Creep's Search Continues! NEW CRAVINGS( Mxf, MxM, Mx?)

Craving Harry Potter Rp based on these images
WARNING! NSFW IN THE SLIGHTEST!

1217378%20-%20Akabur%20Harry_Potter%20Hermione_Granger%20Luna_Lovegood%20Severus_Snape.jpeg

1217377%20-%20Akabur%20Harry_Potter%20Hermione_Granger%20Moaning_Myrtle%20Severus_Snape.jpeg

1217376%20-%20Akabur%20Dobby%20Harry_Potter%20Hermione_Granger%20Severus_Snape.jpeg

1217375%20-%20Akabur%20Harry_Potter%20Hermione_Granger%20Moaning_Myrtle%20Severus_Snape.jpeg

RE: The Creep's Search Continues! ALWAYS CHANGING

NEWEST CRAVING:

Skyrim, any pairing. Have some fun ideas for things

Fantasy War Prison: I have a few ways this could go, depending on your limits.

Still taking on new rps. Suggest something to me. I'll probably do it.

TheClockworkCreep said:
I love bondage, humiliation, rape, bestiality, vore, gore, and everything in between. Im not saying you have to like it. I will play anything, really. So, just ask. Make sure your limits are clear. I will play female characters if requested and will play MxM, MxF, MxFuta, FxF, I dont really care. not super picky.

been craving killer x female cop,where cop acts as boat in a trap only either through chaos and fatigue of over working on the case or the killer breaks in and ruins the trap goes wrong and the cop becomes the next victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom