Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranger in No Man's Land (Shadow Wolf & Greeneyed23)

He dismissed his guards. "Why the game? i thought you like Juliet?" he sat in front of her his eyes glowing his fangs showing a bit more for some reason. "And why give her the dagger?"

Rex followed Josie silently smirking when he was lead to the pack leader's hangout. he was not searched this time. there was no need. there were nearly a hundred werewolves int eh building and they stayed close to Rex only letting im by because of Josie."

'' I do like her but she's not like young vampires.. She's to curious, asks to many questions. I gave her the dagger because well I didn't trust anyone else with it, I knew she would be afraid of you. She's still a baby Luther, sometimes I wonder why she was even turned. To be honest I don't even know who sired her.'' Ariella said as she watched his eyes, his fangs she laughed then smiled. '' Besides I couldn't let her know I was part of the plan you had for her new found friend or any of that, we both know this war will never end.'' The blond said as she flipped her hair away from her shoulders, revealed her perfectly soft skin to him she was easily impressed by older vampires which is why she secretly saw Luther when she could no matter the situation.

Josie whispered into her boyfriend's ear, stood by him like a good little skin walker. She bit her lip, looked down at the floor because she was told never to make eye contact with any of the other wolves. Of course she didn't know why but she never asked questions she just did as she was told, was normally allowed to leave when she pleased as long as she always returned which is how she'd found the young man that stood before them. '' Your name.. What's your name? '' Josie asked after being told to do so she normally started introductions because well her boyfriend the leader or Alpha didn't like introductions.

Luther gestured for her to approach him his eyes gleaming his wide sharpy and shiny his body open to her in every way.

Dominick began to murmur in his sleep. "Juliet..." He reached for her unable to declare or name what he so feared then he sat up panting turning to see her and the dream was gone from him. he went tot he door but was unable to open it and he growled hoping that Rex would be able to help them.

Rex watched them silently. "Rex. My name is Rex. im here to offer a chance to come to terms with Luther. he will be gaining reinforcements soon. This stalemate is just going to continue. Why not end it?"

Ariella walked toward him, smiled as she sat down on his lap. '' I missed you Luther.'' She said as she kissed him, let him drink from whatever part of her body he chose. She broke the kiss, started to kiss his neck just the way he liked then sank her fangs into his neck. Ariella loved the taste of the elder's blood, she knew he loved the taste of her's just as much. Juliet jumped to her feet when she heard Dominick get up, she walked over to him placing her hand on his shoulder. '' We'll get out of here I know it! '' She said as she turned him around, kissed him she thought it was the right time to let him know how she felt. Pulling back from the kiss she looked down at the floor, placed a strand of hair behind her ear then looked up into his eyes.

Josie growled when she heard the name Luther, she whispered something else into her boyfriend's ear then looked at Rex. She wasn't amused with the fact that Luther had sent him to try to get her boyfriend to meet with him so they could discuss ending the war, she actually hoped her boyfriend said something this time because unless he did she would lose her temper. There was a lot more to Josie then she let show on the surface, her eyes were filled with sorrow because she knew loss 1st hand at the hands or mouths of a vampire which is why she was with the pack.

Luther moaned as she kissed him then moaned in almost orgasmic joy as she sank her fangs into his flesh then as his world returned to him Luther sank his fangs into Ariella's neck drinking deeply of her.

Dominick blinked then pulled her back into a deeper kiss his hands miring in her hair his body pressing against hers. His blood throbbed with desire for her the passion for her filling his being.

Rex sighed watching them. "Well what do you saw?" he did not like Josie and he knew she was going to be trouble but he did not touch his weapons though he began to slowly shift his body to something stronger and quicker and able to fight even this many werewolves.

Ariella drank Luther's blood, let the sweet liquid run down her throat as she moaned into his neck. She was very happy to see him again, once she'd had enough of his blood she normally pulled away. Once the golden blond felt full she pulled her fangs away from his neck, moaned closing her eyes as he drank of her blood. The two vampires had been secretly seeing each other for years but always had to be cautious of when they met, when they took roles in their ritual drinking then of course there was always sex afterwards.

Juliet continued to kiss him, she could hear his blood throbbing. She pulled back long enough to speak, looked into his eyes. '' You've always wanted this haven't you? '' The red head asked as she looked into his eyes, smiled she was glad he felt the same way she did. She'd never been in love, this would be the 1st time anyone had ever touched her because she was very afraid of being hurt or betrayed cause she didn't trust very easily. Juliet trusted Dominick with her life, even though she barely knew Rex she trusted him to return for them.

'' No! It's not going to end, we refuse to meet with Luther.'' Josie said as she sighed, crossed her arms she only spoke when she was told. The young native American had been quite young when her parents were killed, she'd been sixteen when she found the pack she was twenty three years old now. She didn't say anything further she just stood there silently, hoped he would leave or the wolves would try ripping him apart because she didn't want him to live if he was going to report back to Luther.

Luther finished as well and began pulling at Ariella's clothing pulling her closer to him body running his hands along her form laying her back on the couch on which he had been sitting his lips falling to begin kissing and licking her taut tummy his hands tracing along her flesh.

Dominick nodded pushing her back onto a couch kissing gently from her lips along her jaw down her neck to her chest then back up nipping her neck gently his hands on her waist.

Rex said nothing watching them all for a long while then he slowly turned to the pack leader. "very well. then i request the right to leave as befits a messenger. If you do not release me..."His voice was more gravelly now and though Josie should have known why she could not having lived away from her own kind far too long.

Ariella moaned, smiled as she untied her dress then slid it off her shoulders. The golden blond vampire goddess loved the way Luther touched her, she loved the way he was with her. She as so happy that she could be with him, she hoped this would be the last time she would have to sneak around in order to see him. Her thoughts wondered but they were all focused on Luther because he was the man she'd always loved even when she was a young vampire like Juliet.

Juliet moaned, smiled as she chewed on her lower lip she closed her eyes. She had never expected Dominick to be so forward but she'd been bold in kissing him so she'd started it, she had dreamed of being his girl for a very long time the fact that she'd known him since she was a girl only made it more intense for her. The red head looked forward to anything that happened, she trusted Dominick to be gentle with her since he would be her 1st. Of course she was a little nervous but she didn't let it show on the surface she just let him tell she was enjoying herself so far.

'' Let Him Go! Just so you know I'm going with him.'' Josie said as she stepped away from her boyfriend, she had basically just broken up with him. She knew it was better to be with her own kind, she had a feeling Rex could protect her better then her boyfriend ever could. She would shift if she had to but it'd been awhile since she'd actually done so, she didn't know if it physically possible for her to still do so.

Luther pressed himself against her as he nibbled and licked over her breasts and tummy his eyes glowing hungrily his hands running over her slides and along her legs lifting them onto his shoulders.

Dominick begins opening Juliet's clothing removing them slowly and carefully exposing her flesh for the first time his eyes swelling as what he found beneath it all simply gorgeous.

Rex groaned as Josie made her move and sensing the coming attack rushed her. "you little fool!!" And changed into a large eagle dragging her above the swarming pack and through a skylight into the night. Once there he changed to an even larger bird flying back toward Luther's home.

Ariella moaned tilting her head back as she smiled, felt her legs being lifted onto Luther's shoulders. She knew what his intentions were, she was happy because she loved him but she had never actually used those three words in a sentence when she was around him. The golden blond vampire had no regrets about her little game, she had a feeling everything would go as planned least she hoped it would otherwise there would be consequences for them all.

Juliet let him undress her, she watched his eyes with a smile on her face. She'd expected for him to find what she hid beneath her clothing amazing, well for a vampire she managed to keep herself in shape. She'd also aged well because she still looked twenty five, vampires didn't really age that well some didn't anyways. '' I take it you like what you see.'' The red head said as she smiled, looked into his eyes she knew that this was the time where she would normally freeze or just get scared but she trusted Dominick.

Josie didn't say a word she just made sure she held on as tight as possible, she would thank Rex later for saving her life. It'd been a long time since she'd been with anyone like her, she was afraid that they would still try to come after her. The young native American was frightened easily, she just hoped that Rex could protect her from them. She had basically broken a contract of sorts, if they found her she was dead. Her heart pounded against her chest as she closed her eyes she was extremely nervous because well what she had done was frowned upon weather she'd joined on her own or not it was unheard of for someone to leave the pack like she had, she knew her life was on the line.

Luther pressed into her slowly beginning to rock back and forth kissing her deeply as his hands ran over her body and into her hair. His power seemed even more apparent as he gazes down at her his immense strength serving to allow him to almost savagely thrust into her.

Dominick smiled. "But of course I do." And to prove his words he lowered his head to her breasts beginning to slowly lick and kiss over them tugging her nipples gently with his teeth while his hands moved to her hips pulling her closer to him.

Rex was furious. this little twit had just forced him to save her life and now he would have to take her back with him. He flew them quickly towards Luther's hotel until a vampire atop a nearby building called out. "LAND!!" Rex obeyed changing back to his human form enduring ti as they were both cuffed with unbreakable cuff. he sighed as they were thrown into a cell to await whoever would come.

Ariella moaned, thrusted her body against his as she smiled into the kiss. She was always impressed with how strong Luther was, she was so excited that she could be with him again. The blond vampire hoped no one interrupted them because this was the one special time they had together, she would kill whoever ruined it because she didn't want her special night with the vampire she was madly in love with to be taken away from her even if it was to take care of business.

Juliet moaned as she tilted her head, arched her back. She looked forward to what would happen next, knew that Dominic was the one for her. She'd waited for this moment, she'd even dreamed of it. '' I love you Dominick.. I always have, I didn't want to leave when I did. But I needed to find myself, I found my way back to you. I'll never leave you again I promise.'' The red head said as she smiled, watched his every move she meant every word that had left her lips.

'' I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have tricked you like that but I needed a way out of there. Were from the same tribe you know.. My parents died when I was little, instead of living with other relatives I was forced to live in a foster home. I ran away when I was sixteen, well he found me. Let me join his pack, told me that as long as I did as I was told he would treat me like a princess. But whenever I disobeyed him he would let them hurt me, he would just watch. Sorry I'm rambling..'' Josie said as she sat down on the ground, wrapped her arms around her knees she started to rock back and forth feeling as though she had so far to much.

Luther pulled her tight against him as he thrust deep into her his immense strength drawing her closer and closer as he thrust deeper and deeper into her his hands on her breasts as his lips locked with her their fangs gliding over each others.

Dominick smiled as he listened to Juliet his lips still her nipples lashing them with his tongue his fangs gently grazing her sensitive skin. His hands slowly moved along her body up a hand stole between her legs his entire being suddenly solely focused on giving her pleasure as he ran his hand along her cleft.

Rex sat by her in his chains and sighed. "Josie. Do me a favor. Stop hating yourself and please be quiet. The vampires here don't like us all this much anyway. We can talk about all of this later. Please?"

Ariella moaned as she thrusted against him, she moaned into the kiss as their tongues danced while their fangs glided over each others. Every time she was with Luther it was magical, since vampires couldn't bare children she'd never gotten pregnant besides unless it was foretold it was impossible for any vampire or supernatural being of the like to bare children.

Juliet moaned as she tilted her head, arched her back closing her eyes. She loved his touch it was so gentle, even though it was just his hand that had stole between her legs that ran along her cleft she longed to have him inside of her. She'd never been broken, this would be the 1st time that she'd ever experienced any sort of pleasure including being taken by the vampire she had always adored.

Josie nodded, chewed on her lower lip she hated vampires only because they had killed her family. But when he told her to be quiet she did as she was told because she had no idea what would happen next she figured they would be supper or lunch or any other meal a vampire ate, her heart pounded against her chest as she looked down at the shackles rolling her eyes she realized they were unbreakable which didn't amuse her.

Luther only thrust harder drawing her closer to him as he rocked into her his tongue and fangs slipping over her lips and tongue his body tensing each time he thrust into her.

Dominick moans into her nipple biting gently as he suckles it tickling her clit with his thumb as he slowly circles her entrance with a finger.

Rex watched their captors silently his own shackles hanging loose between his legs. While they sit they he slowly shifts his body to the thing he had become to prevent his scent from reaching the vampires.

Ariella continued to moan, the harder he thrusted into her the closer she got to losing control of her climax because it was building up so fast. She knew that she wouldn't be able to see him for awhile after this visit, wanted it to be a visit she never forgot because she would have to go back to Russia to keep herself hidden. The blond vampire also had a clan/coven to run so as long as she was away her apprentice was running the show which made her very nervous, of course she didn't want something to go wrong, she pushed that aside as she focused on Luther.

Juliet moans tilting her head back, closes her eyes she was feeling more pleasure then she'd ever known possible. For her having Dominick touch her the way he was she felt like she was floating on cloud nine, she didn't want the feeling to go away so she hoped something sparked from it all. The red headed vampire had always admired Dominick she'd always found him attractive, she knew he loved to be in control because he normally told her what to do.

Josie watched him, tried to do the same but since she hadn't shifted in so long it didn't work. She leaned against the back of the cell they were in, sighed as she looked down at the floor. She felt like a failure to her tribe as well as his since they came from the same one, she closed her eyes trying to concentrate which worked. But instead of shifting her scent she turned into a mouse, was able to wiggle her way through the shackles. She scurried over to Rex, turned into a small black kitten then clawed at his leg.

Luther pounded into Areilla his body needing this his still bloody lips and fangs sharing the taste and power with her as he thrust hard and deep into her his hands gripping her to him as they fondle her breasts his mind surging with the immense pleasure of having her.

Dominick pushes her back as he kisses and licks his way down until her drags his tongue along her cleft probing into between her lips to drag across her clitoris his hands moving up to gently fondle her breasts his thumbs dragging back and forth over her nipples.

"Nicely done but..." he picks her up and gently tugs her collar. the shackled shift with them so the tracking beacon is always on their body. He gently strokes her back and rubs under her jaw. "You need to practice more Josie but still well done. You might as well take a nap. the fang bosses are in conference." He closes his eyes as he gently rubs her back and jaw.

'' Oh Luther! '' Ariella moaned as she thrusted her body against his, of course she was having a hard time holding back. So without warning she just gave up, let go. She had only moaned his name like that once or twice since they started seeing each other, it was always a good sign because he always managed to bring her more pleasure then anyone else she had ever been with dead or alive.

Juliet moaned as she chewed on her lip, she watched his every move. The pleasure felt amazing, she knew that once he was inside of her there would be a little bit of pain but she also knew it would subside after awhile so she wasn't to concerned. She had forgotten about the danger that lurked around them, the fact that the person she had appointed to protect her was no where to be found.

Josie meowed in response, purred as he stroked her back and rubbed under her jaw. She knew she would have to practice more but she hadn't shifted in a really long time, she closed her eyes as she laid in his lap just loving the attention she never got otherwise when she was with the werewolf pack. Since she was a cat/kitten she could hear what they were saying but couldn't really understand it.

Luther moaned, "Ariella." into her ear as he gave in as well his body going mad with his desire ramming himself hard and fast into her. He longed for these moments and would not allow one to pass by him despite the plot going on about him and his lover.

Dominick's tongue and lips suckle her clitoris his hands pushing her back so his chin drags across her lips as he lashes her clitoris with his tongue gently squeezing it with his lips.

Rex continues to stroke Josie's back watching the sky above them his thoughts unreadable. he sighs as he watches the sky and comes to a few decisions of his own while still they wait for the vampires to make the decision to let Luther know where he was.

Ariella couldn't hold back any longer, she finally let go. Once she'd let go her juices went everywhere, she hoped that one day they wouldn't have to hide their affair. It wasn't like either of them were married it was just things were complicated, she knew that one day they would be able to be together without having to say good bye or depart ways because of a stupid war going on between races.

Juliet moaned, chewed on her lower lip she felt so amazing. If she still had a heartbeat her heart would have been racing a mile a minute, if she could breath her breathing would be very erratic but because she was dead or undead none of that happened. She was getting really turned on, was starting to sweat a little that vampires could do.

Josie meowed in her sleep, purred as he stroked her back. She didn't know what the vampires planned on doing with them but she hoped they didn't turn into supper or a late night snack, she could hear the howling of the werewolves as well as the pack she had managed to escape from within inches of her life. The young native american was afraid of what might happen, she was afraid they would kill her if they found her.

Luther continued thrusting into her until he achieved his own release his hands clenching around her. As he came down from his high he looked down at her and kissed her. "Hello my love. How do you feel?"

Dominick continued lapping at her cleft and clitoris suckling the nub gently while his hands ran up and over her breasts and nipples flicking his thumbs over them.

Rex continued stroking Josie's back leaning his head back against the wall closing his eyes. Unlike Josie he was not worried about the vampires. The shackles were annoying but they would not prevent him from defending himself or shifting if he needed to.

'' Hello my darling, I feel amazing. I just wish we didn't have to keep our love a secret, I also wish you could come back to Russia with me.'' Ariella said as she pouted she hated having to leave him, she would miss him while she was tending to her coven. The blond vampire was in love with the elder, she would be in love with him until she died. She wanted to let everyone know how much she loved him but she couldn't take the risk of exposing the coven she watched over.

Juliet moaned, arched her back as her climax built up she chewed on her lower lip tilting her head back as she closed her eyes. She was so close to losing control of her very 1st orgasm that sweat was dripping from her body she was covered in sweat, otherwise she would have been breathing heavy but she was dead.

Josie purred, dug her claws into his leg. She was a cat so she basically had all the traits, habits of a cat. She was lucky she was able to get out of her shackles but once the guards realized what had happened, she shifted back she would be chained up once again.

He smiled and kissed her again stroking her neck gently. "I know how you feel my love. i hate seeing you go. But we do have our things and take care of our people. " he kissed her again deeply. "You best get going my heart."

Dominick continued suckling her clitoris lashing and dragging his tongue over the nub his chin still grinding his chin against her cleft his hands squeezing her breasts harder pinching her nipples with his palms.

Rex bumped the collar the shackles had become as he continued stroking her back and scratching her neck and jaw. He breathed quietly. "Just stay still. And please watch the claws."

'' Yes I suppose your right, I will visit you again my love.'' Ariella said as she slid off his lap, got herself dressed. She blew him a kiss, returned to her post taking a seat on her throne as she watched her servants bow before her as if they had missed her. The blond vampire queen didn't say a word to any of then because her unbeating heart was heavy with loneliness she longed to have Luther sitting next to her, none of her subjects understood they had all been by her side since she sired them.

Juliet moaned as her climax continued to build up, it wouldn't be long before he had a chance to taste her juices. This was an unexpected change in her life but she didn't mind change, she arched her back just a little as she opened her eyes watching his every move having no idea what had happened behind closed door. The red head had no idea that her queen had been there, then gone.

Josie purred, tried her best to watch the claws because she knew if she clawed any deeper she could do some serious damage. She'd wanted freedom for so long, now she was a prisoner once again. Knowing freedom was far from being hers she hoped they would have a chance to be free but until then she would try her best to stay content.

Luther sighed as his love vanished and returned to his throne room. He smirked as he was told about Rex 's imprisonment. "Leave him there for twelve more hours. Don't tell or feed him." he turned to handle other business rather enjoying tormenting the younger being.

Dominick pinched her nipples hard his tongue swirling over her clitoris and up and down her lips his chin tight to her cleft his face pressing hard against her body his hunger for her insatiable.

Rex read between the lines when he was told that Luther was busy and lay down closing his eyes as Josie rested on his chest and within two minutes he was asleep.

Back
Top Bottom