Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranger in No Man's Land (Shadow Wolf & Greeneyed23)

" oh.. Well least one of us managed to find love, obviously you lost it but still.. " Juliet as she sighed herself just because they were both dead didn't mean they couldn't sigh, she felt bad that Dominick had to lose his girlfriend. She had never had the chance to really fall in love, obviously it showed because she felt lonely plus she never really let her emotions show except for when she thought Dominick was dead. For a vampire of barely a hundred years old she had never known true love, never had the chance to settle down or have a family. She was actually still a virgin which for a vampire was awkward considering their feelings, emotions were magnified ten fold once they were dead.

Rex says nothing as he knows nothing of any of this. Dominick nods studying her then sighs. "Well whats the plan Juliet? we can't o much from here but perhaps we can get started?" He rubs his head wincing. "But i need to eat before we get started." He goes and gets a blood pack and comes back draining it. Rex has moved to the living room shifting himself even further to remove his scent.

'' I don't have a plan.. We need to find someone they'll listen to someone that can tell them were not the bad guys.'' Juliet said as she watched Rex walk into the living room, she watched him shift like he did which made it a little easier on her cause she couldn't really smell anything now. " They'll kill us one by one if we don't find a way to stop them, I would like to live for a few hundred years before I meet my demise thank you.'' She said as she stood up, dusted off her cloak finally taking it off so she could hang it up. Underneath her dress was a pair of jeans ballet flats, a very modern style blouse buttoned half way because she had on camisole on under neath. The blouse wasn't see through the men couldn't really get a good look but she didn't really care if they did or not she knew neither one of them was interested or she thought neither one of them was.

Rex watches her rather impressed with her figure and body but he shakes his head saying nothing watching both vampires. "That actually is a plan. i think we will start with Luther." Luther is the current chief vampire of this section of town. "We shall have to go now though. Are you ready?" Rex nods. "Im ready to go."

'' Yeah.'' Juliet said as she put her cloak back on, tied it around her neck. She didn't figure she would have to raise her hood this time so she just let it lay against her back, she checked to make sure she still had her coin purse in the pocket then grabbed somthing from her bag. The red headed vampire put it in the other pocket of her cloak, then looked at both men, smiled she would have a hard time choosing which one she wanted even though she'd known Dominick for years. '' Ready when you are boys.'' She said as she opened the door, stepped outside raising her hood just in case as she walked down the stairs bowing her head so she didn't have to make eye contact with anyone she didn't know or trust.

Dominick blinked as he slowly gathered his things and looked at Rex. "leave your bag...but bring any weapons." Rex nodded and set the bag down and pulled out a combat knife and a pair of pistols. He showed them to Dominick. "One silver one UV. Sorry but i am a skinwalker..." Dominick actually smiled. "I agree actually. very wise." They both set off after Juliet once Rex had hidden his guns and extra clips.

'' This should work to.'' Juliet said as she showed them the dagger she'd hidden in the other pocket of her cloak, it was unlike any dagger either one of them had ever seen before. It was custom made, could kill a werewolf or a skin walker but she had no intentions of killing Rex. The red head was very conflicted because she found Rex attractive but she also found Dominick attractive, she'd kind of had her eye on him for awhile but had gone her own way to do some soul searching or whatever she had to find herself as a vampire so due to the fact that his girlfriend was dead she'd pretty much lost her chance.

Rex moved to walk behind her to her left, closer to the street, while Dominick took her right. As they walked the three were joined by a number of other vampires, who all eyed Rex distrustfully but they did not bother him. When they reached the Grand Hotel each of them went inside and lead them to a special elevator. At the top floor they were let off and while the vampires were left alone Rex was searched then shackled. he did not argue as he was also allowed to joined them into Luther's throne room because Luther was sitting in a throne. "Dominick..Juliet? " he looked at Rex who looked back unafraid but silent. "And the skinwalker. what can i do for you?"

'' We would like to find a way to stop this war! Ariella Sent me, told me you would know how to stop the war between races.'' Juliet said as she bowed before him, knew he would know who Ariella was cause well she was under his command mostly in Russia but she traveled when she had to. The red head had always been loyal to Ariella, wouldn't have made her way to states if she hadn't been sent because she didn't know how Dominick would feel about seeing her on lighter terms. '' The skin walker has a name, his name is Rex. I hired him to protect me one can never be to careful.'' Juliet said as she continued to bow until she was told she could stand up, she respected those higher then her in rank especially Ariella.

Luther gestures for her to rise. "Well Ariella is wrong for once. i have no idea how to handle this war's ending. I'm just fighting it." he does look tired and strained though still strong and powerful. He looks over at Rex who does nothing but looks back calmly. "You are sworn to Juliet?" Rex nods. "yes sir. " Luther glared at him. "Can you fight ?" Rex nodded again. Luther stood and moved to the youngest being in the room. Rex looked into his eyes silently. Luther suddenly began to attack him. Rex dodged or blocked each blow using the chains of his shackled quite a bit until her wrapped them around Luther's arm and twisted both around putting him in a painful hold. "yes." then he shoved the vampire lord away. Luther chuckles rubbing his arm "Very well. " He looks at Juliet. "So is Ariella coming?"

" No my lord she sent me in her place, gave me this." Juliet said as she took the dagger out of her cloak with it in its sheathe she handed it to him, looked down. She didn't want to tell him that Arielle was ill, fading fast when she had left cause vampires weren't supposed to get sick they didn't have an immune system anymore. The red head herself was a little confused as to how Arielle a vampire elder who was maybe three or four hundred give or take could get so ill without being alive, she pushed that thought aside as she focused on Luther.

He took the dagger and noted its use by how Rex backed away readying himself again."So im supposed to use this a threat to end the war?" Dominick rolls his eyes. "No. use that as a threat or an offer to draw the wo0lves in and make peace. use Rex if you have to...with Juliet's permission of course." Rex shrugged. "im fine with that. Boss?" all three looked at Juliet.

'' I'm okay with that.'' Juliet said as she bit her lip a little, she noticed all the vampires that had followed them stood by Luther. She eyed a couple of them, swore she knew them but she could have been wrong because Luther had been around much longer then her, Dominick together he was even older then Ariella she assumed. She wasn't focused on her feelings for either of the men that had shown up with her she was concerned about ending the war then focusing on trying to have a love life. '' That Dagger will kill anything in it's way except vampires.'' Juliet said as she waited to get the dagger back because she figured Ariella had given it to her for a reason, wouldn't want anyone else to have it unless she trusted them even though Luther was very trusting the dagger had been given to her.

Luther handed the dagger over with a smile. "Come let us ...eat. We shall discuss plans." he lead them to a table while Rex was lead to a chair that attaches to his chains. he sighs but says nothing as the vampires eat. "Rex shall go to find the leader of the werewolves and try to get him to attend the peace conference. We shall give him seventy two hours to achieve this. During that time Juliet you will reveal your method of ending this war." Dominick and Rex said nothing to Luther, Dominick disliking Luther's quick action while Rex just maintained his stony silence.

'' Well I figure the leader is either a hybrid or a werewolf that wants revenge for one reason or another, if we can negotiate a way to make peace with them then maybe we can live our lives without worrying about being killed off one by one." Juliet said as she looked at Rex, placed her hand on Dominick's leg she wasn't trying to do anything she was just trying to keep him calm cause she knew how easy it was for him to lose control of his temper. She was nervous about how quick Luther was to react herself, even though she agreed to let Rex try to get the leader or whoever was causing the war to agree to a peace conference she feared for his life just like she feared for anyone elses.

Rex nodded. "Alright then." he held out his shackles. "I'll go get to ti then." Luther studied him for a long moment then nodded and one of the vampires released him and returned his weapons. Rex nodded and put his weapons away. "I'll be back as soon as I can. boss?" he nodded at Juliet then left. Dominick sighed. "gotta admit he's a brave fellow." Luther smirked. "indeed. not very bright though. Stupid mutt"

Juliet's eyes went wide when Luther said he wasn't very bright, called him a mutt. She whispered something Dominick's ear, continued to rub his leg cause she wanted him to stay calm. The red head vampire had a feeling that Luther had more motive to his idea then just ending the war, she really hoped Rex returned unharmed. She was very nervous, very scared because she noticed Luther's eyes she noticed his stares she was very afraid of the man because well he was very old so she figured he had more authority then Ariella had due to his age.

Luther called for blood and ate studying the two young vampires before him. "So Ariella sends you? Why? She has other more powerful servants does she not?" Dominick grunts but says nothing doing his best to stay calm, quiet, and polite. The other vampires watched them silently many of them ostentatiously playing with their weapons or just glaring at the newcomers or the wall seeming to dislike the presence of Juliet and Dominick quite a bit while their master seemed thrilled they were around.

'' Ariella would have come herself my lord but she fell ill, she does but wanted them to protect her for as long as they could. When I left her my lord she was fading pretty fast.'' Juliet said as she bit on her lip, rubbed Dominick's leg she could tell he was having a hard time staying calm especially when she saw the vampires that stood at Luther's side playing with their weapons. She had a feeling that if given the chance any one of them would try to kill her or Dominick, she grew very nervous very easily. For a vampire who hadn't been around very long, the fact that she had been born in 1888 then died in 1913 she was only twenty five years old so she acted her age in human years rather then vampire years cause she looked twenty five. Juliet knew exactly what Ariella looked like, if the master wanted to know or couldn't remember she could tell him every detail.

Luther nodded and said no more as he stood. "you may go where you like in the building but you may not leave." he left the room with no more words followed by his vampires. once they were alone Dominick leapt to his feet and began pacing. "he's up to something!!! I can feel it!!"

'' You to? '' Juliet said as she stood, watched him pace she had a feeling he was up to something far more sinister the minute he suggested Rex go after whoever was in charge of starting the war. '' I'm scared Dominick.. They could kill us, were not allowed to live this place. Something is very wrong here..'' She said as she looked down at the floor, tried to keep herself from getting two nervous. She was still very tired from her trip, had yet to rest but she could tell Luther was up to something which made her wish she'd stayed in Russia instead of making her voyage to the united states. But seeing Dominick again was a plus she just wished it had been on different terms then a thousand year war between species.

Rex meanwhile was off trying to find the werewolf headquarters. he moved carefully and silently dodging around the occasional human and offering no violence or threat too the wolves he saw having shifted himself to smell like a wolf.

Dominick grunted. "Im too tired for this...do you think you could sleep? i know I could. ima ask for a room to sleep in." He goes and does so. Instead of a room though two couches with blankets and pillows are brought in. he shrugs and lays down on a couch and drops off quickly.

Juliet rolls her eyes, lays down on one of the couches. Once her head hits the pillow she's out cold, her dagger is still on here since he gave it back to her. For a hundred year old vampire she scared easily, his guards scared her to death she didn't know if she was safe sleeping. She worried about Rex, hoped he was alright, little did she know that Ariella's illness had been a lie. '' Luther My darling.'' The Petite golden blond said as she smiled, walked toward him. She hadn't used a train or a plan she'd used a witch to teleport her, she was also part of the plan because she knew that Juliet was still a baby compared to herself or Luther. Ariella had never been ill, her visit to Luther's home had been planned months ago knowing that Juliet could never end the war no one could end it.

Rex went on his way still searching trying to find a way to enter the werewolf headquarters even beginning to ask the werewolves he met claiming he had an important message for the leader of the werewolves but they were unable to help him. he pressed on.

Luther looked up. "i figured as much. what is it you want Areilla?"

'' My usual visit remember? It hasn't been that long since you've seen me. '' Ariella said almost feeling hurt that he didn't remember that she'd made plans to visit him months ago before she pretended to be ill to basically put Juliet in danger, she sat down across from him crossing her legs as she pouted almost. She looked up at his guards, smiled at them seductively cause if Luther didn't want her she'd easily take one of them for the ride of their life. For a blond she was anything but sweet and innocent, because she was an elder other vampires feared her especially young ones like Juliet.

'' Psst.. Come here.'' A dark haired woman said once she caught sight of Rex, she knew what he was didn't bother her any. Her name was Josie well actually it was Josephine but she went by Josie cause she hated her real name, she knew how he could get a meeting with the pack leader cause well she was his girl or whatever. Like him she was native American, a skin walker but she was easily accepted cause she had no where else to go.

Back
Top Bottom