Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mythical Enchantment

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze, the heir to the Blaze Enterprises business empire, was bored. He was 19 years old, at six foot three inches, with fair skin and slight muscularity. He possessed flame red hair, that fell to the middle of his neck, and ice blue eyes. He was lounging in a recliner, playing his 3DS. Upon his person was a red t-shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans, and white sneakers. The young man let out a mighty sigh. "So....bored...." He mumbled. Apparently, his father had arranged for him to acquire his first maid/servant today, and she was supposed to be unique. Despite his protests that he didn't want a servant, he lost the battle. He was now impatiently waiting for her arrival.

Janet(pronounced Jah-Net) she was being delivered to her new master. He would be his second. She had been broken over again, but she had heard much of her new sister. How young he was, and the fact that she was his first would make this quite interesting. The man who was delivering her knocked on the door of her new master and waited. She looked up at him her ears flat against her head and her tail curling. She looked down at the shackles on her. She frowned a small whimper escaping her lips.

freckled_beauty said:
Janet(pronounced Jah-Net) she was being delivered to her new master. He would be his second. She had been broken over again, but she had heard much of her new sister. How young he was, and the fact that she was his first would make this quite interesting. The man who was delivering her knocked on the door of her new master and waited. She looked up at him her ears flat against her head and her tail curling. She looked down at the shackles on her. She frowned a small whimper escaping her lips.

Jake opened the door. "Get rid of the shackles. NOW." He ordered the delivery man. After he signed for her, he led her inside. "Well, I guess you're my servant now. My name is Jacob. You may call me Jake or Master." He said softly, unsure of himself.

The man glanced at down at Janet and then nodded removing the shackles and placed them into Jake's hands and turned away. Janet walked in giving her master a smile. "Thank you Master Jake." She said touching her hair. "May name is Janet." She said looking up at him.

freckled_beauty said:
The man glanced at down at Janet and then nodded removing the shackles and placed them into Jake's hands and turned away. Janet walked in giving her master a smile. "Thank you Master Jake." She said touching her hair. "May name is Janet." She said looking up at him.

Jake shrugged. "No problem." He said softly. He walked her through the mansion. "Now, since you're my servant, you really only have to take care of this wing of the house, which contains my room, the guest room, the two bathrooms, and the recreational room." He instructed.

Janet listened making mental notes of the things he said. When he finished speaking she turned to him and asked "Will I sleep with you?" She asked curiously. She after all was a pet and had been treated as such, but she had hoped he would say yes. She doin her young master to be ether attractive.

freckled_beauty said:
Janet listened making mental notes of the things he said. When he finished speaking she turned to him and asked "Will I sleep with you?" She asked curiously. She after all was a pet and had been treated as such, but she had hoped he would say yes. She doin her young master to be ether attractive.

Jake's eyes widened and he blushed. "I....I...well...i-if you want to...." He mumbled. He looked at her swaying tail. He tapped his foot on the carpet.

Janet giggled hugging him. "Oh wonderful!" She cried her tail curling around him. "Shall I make you a meal master?"She asked resting her head on his shoulder "Or would you like for me to do something else?" She asked

"Um...y-yes....I am hungry." He said shyly before regaining his composure. "I would like some macaroni and cheese, if you don't mind." He requested kindly. Looking at Janet's figure, he blushed.

Janet nodded leaving him and going to the kitchen. She was her hands and found the ingredients she needed to make him the meal he asked for. She placed a pot on the stove and filled it with water and set it to boil.

Jake innocently peeked around the corner and stared at her succulent, sexy hips. He blushed and looked away quickly, and began to walk away. He walked to the living room and flipped on the tv, looking through the channels for something to watch. He also pulled up his laptop and began to type.

Janet looked up from the dishes and turned thinking she saw her master. When she did not she placed Mac and Cheese in the oven and washed the dishes. Once she was done Janet pulled the pasta out of the oven and plated some for the both of them. After a bit of searching she failed to find an tray to serve on. She walked to the living room with the food and smiled at him.
"Mac and Cheese served." She said shifting her weight. "May I eat with you?" She asked

Jake simply nodded. "Of course, Janet." He smiled and scooted over so she could sit next to him on the couch. He finally settled on Fullmetal Alchemist to watch. Jake looked up at her shyly.

Janet smiled sitting next to him. She slowly began to eat her food watching the tv. She glanced over at him and smiled at him.

As Jake ate, he found it increasingly difficult to keep his eyes off her boobs. He blushed brightly, trying to ignore it, but failing miserably. He continued to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom