Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hostage of Crime (Ookami & gracedragon13)

Lukas raised an eyebrow at the question, mildly amused, normally he would have told Lynette she’d blown her chance then and there, but the question was intriguing enough for him to overlook it just this once. Instead of giving her a straight response he replied with a question of his own. “Do sex dolls moan in pleasure?” he paused, giving Lynette a second to think about it before responding to her silent response. “Didn’t think so.”

Running his fingers over her cheeks, brushing the moist trail of tears away, he leaned in closer, his lips literally brushing against her war as he spoke. “Don’t worry though, it won’t feel good, you hate me remember? How on earth could it possibly feel good?” he asked, placing his finger on Lynette’s lips to remind her to remain silent. It had been a rhetoric question, and he wasn’t sure Lynette could continue to test his patience and come out on top.

Parting his lips just wide enough, he closed them around Lynette’s earlobe, nibbling on them playfully with his lips before slithering his tongue out and flicking the ear with his tongue, his fingers gently began kneading her breasts, gently and kindly, almost affectionately like one would do to a lover. “See? Doesn’t feel good at all.”

Lynette bit her lip as she felt him teasing her ear, and she lay there perfectly still and silent as she closed her eyes trying to block it all out... Then she felt his fingers kneading at her breasts gently, and as he told her it didn't feel good, only she could know how it really felt, and despite how much she wanted it to make her feel indifferent, her body couldn't deny that it felt good!

She wanted him to be rougher, to hurt her so it definitely didn't feel good, so she could hate him even more than she would! She just prayed that she wasn't getting wet... That would just give it away...

“Good girl” Lukas whispered, smirking as he noticed Lynette following his orders, not only was he going to indulge himself with this young girls body, but he was also going to get a sense of elation having complete power over her. He couldn’t quite see her expression, but it was more thrilling making out in the dark, and maybe it’d help Lynette feel good if she imagined someone other than Lukas touching her in the dark…. Not that he’d let her.

Lowering his head to her neck, Lukas inhaled deeply, enjoying the soft feminine scent Lynette’s body gave off, she hadn’t bathed in nearly a day now, and the scent was a bit stronger than had she been cleaned. Call him a pervert if you must, but the scent of a woman was so much hotter than that of bathing soap.

Slipping his hand beneath her shirt, he placed his hand directly against her breasts, hampered by her bra, he clicked his tongue in disapproval, sliding his hand along her smooth stomach before hooking a finger over the hem of her skirt. “Mind if I take this off sweetie?” he whispered, not waiting for an answer before he loosened the skirt and slowly tugged it downwards.

Lynette bit her lip harder and felt blood trickling into her mouth from her lip... She knew that she couldn't do anything, she couldn't even cry! She just desperately didn't want to die! And if she didn't follow his exact orders and behave like a 'sex-doll' then she would end up dead! There was no way to change that! So instead she just lay there, completely limp and lifeless as she waited for whatever he would do to her... She wanted it to be over so she could curl up in a ball and cry!

She could feel him sniffing her and she held back a whimper of fear hoping that he wasn't aroused by it, then she felt him touching her, before he asked if he could remove her skirt. A rhetorical question as he knew she couldn't answer, not if she wanted to live... Then she felt him loosen her skirt and pull it down, as more tears spilled out of her brown eyes...

Lynette was doing a pretty good job trying to remain silent, an admirable attempt, but Lukas wanted to test how much control the girl had. Slipping off the skirt and tossing it into the darkness, Lukas slid his fingers back up along her thighs before gliding around the smooth leg and rubbing her inner thigh, mere inches from her private areas. Lukas paused a bit, letting the fear sink in before slowly moving his hand upwards, tracing his finger over the side of her panties, before moving inward, sliding his finger along the fabric of her undergarment before finally reaching the centre, trailing downward until his fingers were positioned directly above her entrance.

With his face so close to Lynette’s he couldn’t see her biting her lip, but he could definitely sense the tears falling once more. “Remember, you’re my little sex doll, you don’t utter a sound, and you’re definitely not allowed to move. If you manage I might even spare you your virginity” he chuckled, intentionally leaving out a few words on the end ‘for later.’

Without warning he began pushing his finger against her sexual lips, rubbing and fingers her clit and entrance through the fabric of her panties, never touching her directly, and careful not to press against the hymen, his skilled fingers working roughly yet carefully as they aimed to please her, Lukas was lying down on the bed beside Lynette now, his fingers reaching down, while his face kept a careful eye on Lynette’s. Staring at her in the darkness, His body close enough to feel each time she tensed and twitched, though he kept quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment for something so small.

Lynette felt his finger above her entrance through her panties and she bit her lip violently, more blood beginning to trickle out of her mouth and down her chin and she was glad that it was dark so he couldn't see... But she got the feeling that he had done this before and he knew exactly what she was doing in the darkness... He probably had a mental image to smile at...

She remembered his words and she was desperate to not make a noise or move... She wanted her virginity to remain intact, even if it only was just for a short while! But his fingers violating her sensitive nether regions through her panties made her want to scream, but in pleasure and frustration, but she kept reminding herself that she'd have to wait until some other time, then she felt something changing within her as his skilled fingers pushed her closer and closer to something as pleasure flowed through her in waves...

She tried to will it away, to hold it back as she knew it would cause her to break her doll like state and she'd stand no chance... Biting down hard on the other side of her lip, she tried to focus on the pain, and the blood that was flowing out of her lip as she fought the strange feeling with everything she had, while remaining as still and as quiet as she could..

Lukas was all too familiar with what he was doing, and despite being unable to see, he could picture Lynette perfectly, stripped naked and whimpering pathetically before him in his mind. He honestly hadn’t meant it when he’d called her ugly earlier, but now wasn’t the time nor the place for regret.

He smiled as he felt her panties getting damp, not quite moist enough to be considered wet, but it was all he needed to be reassured that Lynette was enjoying this a little whether she liked it or not. The dampness was all he needed to fuel his enthusiasm, his fingers working faster and more roughly even daring to pinch at her clit lightly and rub it in a circular motion before sensing something amiss.

Lynette was being way too resilient, and the moment he sensed something wrong, the stench of metal hit his senses. The all too familiar scent of blood pumping adrenaline into his system, he quickly removed his hand from her panties and up to her mouth, the same finger pressing against the girls lips, as he slid his finger over them, finding fluid which he quickly pulled to his own lips and lapped up.

“Sex dolls don’t bleed” he growled, his voice icy cold, it was clear he was pissed off at her self inflicted injury. “I should say you’ve screwed up and let you die… but I’ll give you another chance.” With that he pressed his fingers against either side of her cheek muttering a quick “open up” before shoving his finger between her lips. Three of his finger slipping past her teeth and resting on her tongue. “Last chance, if you so much as graze your teeth against me your job is settled as my human drug tester…. Do I make myself clear?”

Using his free hand he quickly reached down, this time more violently and roughly then the first time, before slipping his hand beneath her panties, his fingers directly pressing against her vagina and separating the sexual folds, before rubbing her pussy directly, his fingertips invading her body, and feeling around tracing the walls before flicking the clit lightly with his nail

Lynette felt pure fear run over her as she heard him growling... She could feel both sides of her bottom lip bleeding as Lukas threatened her, letting her know that the next time she screwed up she would be pretty much dead... Why had he set her such an impossible task though? She'd managed to stay still and quiet for what seemed like an hour and he was still angry at her? There was just no pleasing some people! It was as though he wanted her to fail, and Lynette was beginning to lose the will to try and do what this foul creature wanted! She felt him slip his fingers into her mouth to stop her biting herself, she had nothing to take her mind off things, just the building wave of pleasure...

She felt him begin his assault on her nether regions again, this time much rougher and more violent, shocking her into gasping...
As soon as she realised what she'd done, she held her breath, praying that the cruel man hadn't heard...

Lukas growled even louder when he heard the gasp of surprise Lynette had given him. Not really angry, but a bit disappointed that Lynette had disobeyed his orders so soon. Apparently biting her own lip was the only thing that had kept her quiet, and with the distraction gone, she could even last five seconds.

“You’re a lousy sex doll” Lukas stated pulling both his hands away, and making it seem like Lynette had lost her last chance. The man standing up in the darkness and moving his hands around before something fell to the ground. The soft flump of a jacket landing not too far away from Lynette before Lukas sat himself down again. His back leaning against the cold wall as his arm reached out and pulled Lynette up into a sitting position and then onto his lap so that Lynette’s bare pussy rubbed against Lukas’s stomach. “Change of rules, if you can get me hard I’ll let you off with a handjob, fail this time and you can be sure your virginities mine... You can speak, moan, move, whatever you want, but you're not to get off my lap"

Lynette felt even more tears fall down her cheeks as he retracted his hands from her... She was sure that she would get no more chances... She'd tried her hardest, and she realised that that wasn't enough in this life... That people would always want more than she could give...

Then she felt him moving her so she was sat upright on his lap... Then she heard his 'change of rules and she sighed in relief... "Thank you for giving me another chance..." she said timidly before getting to work... She recalled back to the time when she had walked into her home to see her brother and his (now ex) girlfriend getting cosy on the couch. Lynette leaned forward so her breasts were pressed against the mans chest, her lips on his neck as she licked and sucked the sensitive skin... She made a point of not being too gentle... She wanted Lukas to actually feel it. Then she beginning rubbing her bare pussy against his clothed crotch, praying that it was working, a slight moan escaping her lips as she did so.

She then moved her lips and began gently biting and licking his ear, praying that he was into that sort of thing... Then she remembered something one of her friends had said about her boyfriends nipples were really sensitive, so she began playing with Lukas's nipple, making sure it was only gentle, as though she didn't realise she was doing it... She just prayed that all of this working on him...

As Lynette began working her magic, Lukas let out a quick grunt of surprise, his body flinching as the brunette’s lips brushed against his neck, and grinded herself against him. He honestly hadn’t expected Lynette to be so outgoing, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and with both her life and virginity at stake, there was probably no better time than now for Lynette. What surprised him most was the relieved words of gratitude, which at first Lukas suspected was complete sarcasm, but her action after them showed her sincerity. It really wasn’t worth being thanked over as Lukas had made sure the task was impossible, even a professional whore would have trouble staying still, nevermind a virgin young maiden like Lynette.

As Lynette continued to try her hardest, Lukas went dead quiet, the lack of his snide tone and cocky demanding remarks causing an odd silence to fall on the room. He might have seemed bored in the dark, but reality was the complete opposite, Lynette’s soft body against his much firmer toned body felt amazing, and while he couldn’t see her properly, the thought that Lynette was desperately trying to please him only caused him to get more and more excited. Her repeated sucking and licking stimulating his senses perfectly, he was glad the girl hadn’t held back as Lukas was more used to rough forceful sex.

Sensing Lynette’s uncertainty, he lifted a reassuring hand up and placed it against her back and caressed it affectionately. “Not bad, not bad at all” he muttered, shuddering at the warm sensation, It’d been awhile since he’d had a woman do this for him, as he usually just went straight for the sex. His cock twitched excitedly beneath Lynette as she continued, the realization that he was getting harder a lot faster than he’d like causing him to poke fun at Lynette. “You’re wet” he whispered in her ear, breathing warm air against her neck as he spoke lewdly. “I thought I told you to make me hard, not to enjoy yourself.”

Snickering he ran his other hand through her long brown hair before continuing. “Not that I mind, though if you keep preparing yourself like that for me, I might not be able to keep my side of the deal and end up taking what you so desperately want to keep.”

Lynette actually felt quite pleased with herself when she felt the mans hand on her back... She continued with what she was doing but started treating him a little more roughly... She figured that that would be what he was used to... She was actually beginning to enjoy what she was doing when Lukas told her she was wet, then she heard what he said afterwards and almost immediately she lost interest in what she was doing to the man, the way she was behaving becoming much more shy and timid as she stopped moving her hips, the movements of her mouth becoming much too gentle...

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean t-to..." she whimpered as she continued sucking on his neck... No matter how hard she tried, it was rather obvious that he would find a way to twist things... He'd find something that didn't please or impress him, and she was forced back to square one and she realised how much she truly despised him... But she was stuck until had decided what to do with her, and she felt that he had already took a generous amount of mercy on her already... She would just have to deal with whatever he wanted her to...

Lukas immediately felt his words take effect on the girl, her actions becoming weaker and more reserved, if she’d been in some sort of sexual trance a moment ago, his words had certainly snapped her back to her usual self. A pity, but not a huge loss, as good as her attempt was, she wasn’t a natural slut, and her inexperience definitely couldn’t be compensated by enthusiasm alone.

“I didn’t say it was a bad thing, nor did I say you could stop” he chuckled, enjoying toying with her mind and sending mixed messages. Cupping her cheek to show he wasn’t upset with her, he ran a gentle finger along her cheek, whispering in her ear “I honestly thought you were cute when you were trying so hard, pity that side of you doesn’t come out more often.”

Sliding his hand along her cheek and behind her neck, he gently pulled her in for a kiss, brushing a few strands of brown hair off the girl’s face before gently taking the girls lips with his own. It took a fair bit of effort to restrain himself, but he didn’t want to be too rough, not for Lynette’s first time at least anyway. If Lynette was going to serve him as a sexual body, it was better to ease her into the idea initially before giving her a taste of the real deal. “Don’t worry, this is a business transaction, you give me your body, and I’ll spare you your life, nothing to be ashamed about, any sensible woman would do exactly what you’re doing” he cooed. Breaking the kiss for just a moment to assure her before pressing his lips against her in a simple kiss. His tongue sliding out and tracing Lynette’s lips, but not daring to go in any further… yet.

Lynette felt herself blushing as she listened to the words Lukas spoke, and as he cupped and caressed her cheek, a slight confusion ran through her... Why was this cruel man being so gentle? It wasn't that she didn't like it. It was just out of character for him, and she couldn't help but smile slightly, glad that he couldn't see her... She felt his hand sliding to her neck and gently pulling her closer as her hair was gently brushed out of her face. And then she felt his lips on hers and in that split second she realised that she was actually enjoying it...

It took all of her willpower to not kiss the man back and just stay there, letting him kiss her... She didn't even think of struggling or trying to resist him, and she desperately wanted to kiss back, but she knew that would be betraying herself! She almost complained when he stopped kissing her to speak... Then she felt his lips again and his tongue sliding over her lips causing her to open her mouth slightly, just in case he wanted to deepen this kiss! She found herself lacing her fingers around the back of his neck, and she began pretending that he was one of her friend... She hoped that he couldn't tell!

Lukas was sort of surprised to find Lynette not resisting much at all. Part of him wondered if Lynette had just surrendered her fate, and decided to be lifeless. But the gentle shaking of her body while situated on his lap indicated that she was either trying to resist the pleasure, or trying to prevent herself from lashing out…. And of course, there was the possibility that she was just deathly afraid of him. Either way it was enough to encourage Lukas to continue, and as she parted her lips for him, the last straw snapped.

Without warning Lukas shoved Lynette on to her back, hovering his body over her possessively as his breathed heavily on top of her, His masculine arms planted on either side of her head, lifting his upper half to hover above her, while his knee’s rested on either side of her thighs. “I changed my mind, I was going to let you off, but I want you now” he growled lustfully, a hardness rubbing against Lynette virgin pussy through the fabric of Lukas’s jeans, desperately seeking release. “I know you’ve got a thing against fucking a stranger, but I guarantee I won’t be a stranger to you after all this is done. Not saying you’ll like me anymore than you do now, but if you pass this little challenge, I’m going to be keeping you around 24 hours, 365 days a year… who knows, I might give you a break for a day every leap year if I’m generous enough” he mocked, obviously making fun of the last part.
“It’s just a formality since you don’t have the right to refuse, but I’m going to claim you as my girl.” He whispered, his arm brushing against her shoulder to indicate he wouldn’t take no for an answer. If she resisted or tried to push him away here, it’d only make things more painful for her. Lukas had his mind set now, and nothing was going to shake his desire.

Lynette yelped in surprise as Lukas shoved her onto her back... It was something she'd expected, but she realised now that she her last hope had escaped her and now she was at his mercy.... She let her head roll to the side as a single tear leaked out of her eye... She could hear the lust in his voice as he spoke, and then she felt a bulge rubbing her womanhood through the mans trousers... She begged the gods for this not to happen, but she knew she would get no answer... She'd lost faith in any kind of God a long time ago. She heard him speak again and another tear leaked out of her eye in silence as she changed her prayer.. She prayed for it not to hurt too much... She'd accepted that the man would crush all of her dreams, just like that. The contact he made with her shoulder reinforced that... She could only lay there and let him have his way...

"Will it hurt..." she whimpered softly, wanting to have some idea of what to prepare for... If she was prepared, it wouldn't hurt so much! She was sure of that! So she his waited for some kind of response!

Unable to see the tears, Lukas could only listen to Lynette’s breathing, the hiccup like cuts in her already hard breathing indicative that she was one again in distress, Lukas nearly regretted snapping her out of her lustful stupor…. Nearly. He only scoffed at her question, even a thirteen year old knew it would hurt, and Lukas saw no point in restating the obvious. Instead grabbing her hand and squeezing it. “Depends on how wet you are, and how big I am. Going slow and gentle only prolongs the inevitable, so I’ll be claiming my prize quick and fast” he explained, feeling a bit stupid, but figuring Lynette wanted a better idea of what to expect. “Unless of course you enjoy being in pain? In which case I’ll be as gentle and careful as you want, figure I’ll let you choose whichever option you want.

Pausing for a second, he reached down and the sound of a button being flicked off, and then a zipper being pulled down could be heard. The sound seeming to echo much louder in the silent room than it actually was. Contrary to how cocky and arrogant Lukas was acting he was already fully erect, the huge throbbing cock slapping directly against Lynette’s pussy, radiating and pulsing with warmth. “In regards to how big I am, just consider yourself lucky that you can’t see right now.” He snickered, knowing full well that his cock was much thicker and a fair bit longer than what was considered normal.

Lynette whimpered as she heard him unfastening his trousers and she waited for the inevitable, bracing herself for the worst pain she could imagine... That way the pain wouldn't seem as bad, but she was pretty sure that or would hurt for a bit afterwards. She cried out softly in anticipation as his member hit her pussy sending warm through her and tickling senses she never knew she had...

She made fists with her hands, her nails digging into the sensitive skin to distract herself from what was going to happen and she pretended that the man on top of her was someone she knew and cared for... Then his voice came and she felt her already terrified eyes widen... Was he really that big? And if he was, couldn't this be really dangerous? She whimpered against praying that he would hurry up and get it over and done with before her nails broke the skin that covered the palm of her hand... She would have bit her lip had it not still been throbbing from earlier...

Her cries of surprise and fear only turned him on, his hips slowly moving forward, slipping past her vaginal lips and resting against her hymen. Intentionally restraining himself from applying any pain or pressure yet. He knew Lynette was at the stage where she just wanted to get it over and done with, but even a wish as simple as that wouldn’t be granted by Lukas today. Instead he continued to hover over her, staring at what little he could make of her body and face.

Lynette had fallen silent again, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out that Lynette would be doing something to herself. Placing his lips and tenderly feeling her lips, he made sure she wouldn’t bite them again, she’d caused enough damage last time, and Lukas really didn’t want to walk out of this room in a few minutes or hours with a female version of The Joker. Somewhat relieved to find Lynette had learned her lesson he sighed, reaching for her hand, only to find it balled into a fist.

“You really are stupid.” He insulted, grabbing her wrist and yanking it up into the air. “Do you really enjoying hurting yourself that much? Are you a masochist or something, what if it scars?” he growled, pissed off once again. He used his free hand to slap her lightly across the face. “You belong to me now Lynette, and no one harms you except me unless I say so, not even you.”

Lynette whimpered as the man insulted her and grabbed her wrist... He'd noticed her balled fist and as he growled at her she felt tears begin pouring down her face... She'd only being trying to control herself, so the pain of his violation didn't seem too bad and so she didn't attempt to claw his face off for doing this to her...

She winced slightly as he used his other hand to slap her, leaving her cheek slightly warm... "I-I'm sorry..." she stammered quietly as she released the fist she had made with her hands... "It didn't break the skin so it won't leave a mark for more than a few hours.." she said as calmly as she could whilst her lip trembled slightly... She wanted him to hurry up! She wanted the pain and the humiliation to end before she started trying to struggle... She knew that struggling would do no good, but the temptation of pushing him off her was getting greater and greater every second...

Scoffing at her apology, he guided Lynette’s hand to his own back, frowning in the dark before hesitantly speaking. “If you need to dig your nails into something, you can use my back, I’m used to a little pain, and it’s only fair that you should have a chance to hurt me when I take you.”

Lukas wasn’t really concerned about being pushed away, even if Lynette managed to push him off once, Lukas would easily overpower her soon after, and if there was an absolute need, he’d call in a bit of help to hold her down while he violated her in the most painful excruciating way imaginable.

“You really need to stop apologizing for everything” he muttered before sliding his hands down to her hips, pinning her to the mattress, before pressing his cock against her hymen, applying just enough pressure for it to be uncomfortable. “You’re mine now” he whispered roughly before shoving five inches of his cock inside her, tearing the hymen in one swift motion, it probably hurt like hell, but with Lukas holding her down she could only squirm and cry.

Lukas in the meanwhile fluttered his eyes closed, breathing heavily as the warm unexplored pussy wrapped around his cock, squeezing and clenching at him in an attempt to push him out. He knew virgin’s were tight, but Lynette was in a league of her own. And she felt so warm and good, “Fuck that’s tight, best cunt I’ve had in awhile” he moaned, leaning over and kissing Lynette on the cheek, noticing the steady stream of tears, and actually lapping at it. “It’s a pity I can’t see you right now, I bet you look adorable.”

Lynette felt a slight look of confusion spread across her face as Lukas said she could dog her nails into him... Then she realised that he was probably the kind of person who would enjoy that... Then she felt him pressing his length into her, but not far enough to break her hymen and she whimpered slightly, her fingers pressing into the mans back slightly as she braced herself for what was about to come... She knew it would hurt, but she didn't know which would be worse... The pain or the humiliation of knowing he had taken her virginity, and that was something she could never get back, no matter how much she tried!

It was then that she felt him thrust forwards, swiftly breaking.her hymen as she cried out in pain, her fingers digging even more into the mans back... Tears started flowing down her cheeks in a steady stream as her shoulders shook...

Then she heard him comment on her tightness... That must have been.why it hurt so much! Whimpers of fear escaped her as Lukas kissed her cheek, knowing that he would have.been able to taste the saltwater of her tears. Then a cry of fear as he began lapping them up, commenting on how she probably looked! But that would be the only response he got from her!

Lukas grunted as he tried to push in further, her pussy was incredibly tight and it nearly hurt to try and push in any deeper. Not that he minded, the pain, the screaming, it was all part of the fun and pleasure. He’d been holding back so far thinking that he had should at least seem gentle, but once inside her, his mental restraints snapped like straw, and the beast inside him burst of its cage in full force.

Shoving the rest of his cock inside her, he thought he felt something a lot like a hymen, only squishier give way inside Lynette, the huge cock piercing her cervix and spreading open a part of the female body which wasn’t normally supposed to be parted. “Fuck, relax a bit would you?” he shouted, he wasn’t angry, but the adrenaline and hormones pumping through his body making him seem more aggressive and hostile. Lukas winced as her vaginal words continued to contract around him, the tight slick walls squeezing down incredibly pleasurably on his cock. Part of him wanted to cum then and there, but the fun had only just begun, and while Lukas knew he could easily go for two or three rounds, he was in no hurry to release his seed inside Lynette.

Smirking down at her crying body, he grinded his cock slowly inside her. Managing to prevent himself from bucking his hips for a tad bit longer. He wanted to hear her scream. To beg him to stop and realize what she’d just lost, and how this one moment had forever ruined her life.

Lynette whimpered before she felt the cruel man force his whole length into her, leaving much deeper than she'd.have thought possible, and it hurt so much... Almost as though he had ripped apart her insides leaving her broken. She cried out in pain, not wanting this to continue, but.she knew that she stood no chance of getting the man to stop violating her body... Then she heard him shouting at her and she tried to silence herself, whimpers still escaping her as she felt his length inside her...

"N-No m-more... P-Please stop..." she stammered weakly, begging him to stop... She could barely control her words between the sobs that ripped through her broken body. She prayed that it was all just a horrific dream and that she would wake up to find herself back home, her virginity intact!

A cold uncaring laugh suddenly filled the room as Lukas grabbed Lynette by the chin, lifting her face to look him at him while locking her jaw in place as he violently attacked her lips, nibbling on the punctured lips and causing them to bleed again. He could feel her virgin blood staining his thighs and cock, the fluid wrapping around his cock as he grinded harder and harder. Loving the stench of blood in the air as he bit down on her sore lip, lapping at the blood as if it were the sweetest treat of all. “Stop? Why the hell would I stop?” he snapped back, grabbing the collar of her shirt and ripping it off her body, frankly it was a miracle it had lasted this long.

“Didn’t I tell you that you’re mine now? I’ll do whatever I want, and if you’ve got a problem with it…. No one cares” he laughed, lifting her bra up roughly grabbing her breasts the same way a bird would grab it’s prey, digging his nails in far enough to cause pain, but not enough to puncture her skin. “Such sweet lips, and a nice soft breasts, I didn’t think you were that great at first, but you’ll make an ideal ‘pet’ for me to play with when I’m bored.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom