Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

Star
Untitled.png

21, single and the leader of a multimillion dollar drug ring, Lukas yawned loudly as the car parked on the side of a rather quiet street. His cold blue eyes piercing everything they looked with an uncaring hostility, even as he looked as his chauffer who’d driven him around from place to place over the past half decade, his eyes were unkind and cold, as if looking at filthy trash, or a common bug. He didn’t hate the man per se, he just couldn’t bring himself to trust anyone around him. Despite being one of the youngest drug barons in the city, the main reason he’d made it this far was his tyrannical control over his subordinates….. his own personal collection of formerly unemployed, down on their luck ruffians who had nothing better to do with their life. Lukas found they were the least likely to betray him as long as he supplied them with a steady amount of cash, and reminded them once in a while what happened to failures and traitors.

Glancing over at the corner where two largely burly men stood alert. Lukas rolled his eyes, wondering if they could be any more obvious before reaching into a small metallic case, producing a silver gleaning handgun before resting it on his lap and stroking it gently like one would a pet. The city was split into seven rivaling gangs, but news of a invasion never ceased. Already, three of the seven gangs had ceased their operations leaving , and the Rahab gang weren’t really much of a gang in the first place.

Leviathan: The largest and most successful group, based by the seaside, their operations were said to stretch across the entire continent, though there was a high chance it was just a bluff made by some goon. The Leviathan were also the ones responsible for the mysterious deaths of several of Lukas’s henchmen, and the Leviathan leaders refusal to meet only fueled his suspicions. Especially since the Nidhogg held close ties with Lukas’s group; The Tiamat.

That was unimportant though, what mattered at the moment was that a certain man was failing to cooperate. And seeing as how attacking a gang leader would be way too risky that led to family and friends. The leader of the Leviathan didn’t have any known relatives, much like Lukas the man had climbed the ladder of power by himself, though his second in command was another story completely. Having been informed of a certain Lynette, Lukas had quickly organized for the girl to be abducted and brought before him so that he could get to the bottom of things. Whether the girl was pretty or not…. Well that was only a small factor…. Maybe.

RE: Hostage of Crime (Ookami & gracedragon13)

Innocent.jpg

Lynette sighed slightly as she left the mall and her friends behind and began walking home... Twilight was arriving and her brother had always made her promise to be home before dark, since it was more dangerous at night, or so he said! Plenty of people were killed during the day, and surely it wouldn't make that much difference in the night, or was she just being naive?

She pulled an iPod out of the pocket of her shirt and she smiled as music began playing into her ears... Music was one of the things in her life that she cared for! But her brother didn't seem to share her affections for it... She'd tried so many times to get him to buy her concert tickets, but he always claimed that concerts were too dangerous, especially since they usually finished in the dark!

As she walked she noticed the street lights beginning to turn on and she sighed even louder before keeping her head down as she walked, trying not to draw attention to herself, something she'd promised her brother... To keep out of trouble!

Lynnette had always found that however tempting the alleyways that created a shorter journey home, the roads were always safer, so she stuck to them. Hoping that maybe her brother would show up and give her a rise home...

Noticing a single lone figure walk into view Lukas removed the safety on the handgun before grunting something to the driver, the man jumping in his seat in surprise before nodding his head frantically, fully aware that his brains could be splattered on the dashboard at any moment, if there was ever a good time to argue with Lukas, it certainly wasn’t when he was armed, after all, he’d always been a bit too trigger happy.

A small grin appeared on his face as he noticed the other two men getting ready, not too far behind Lynette stood another man in casual attire, his face covered with a rather thick pair of shades. Lukas rolled his eyes, sliding the window down and getting ready. Lynette seemed completely oblivious to being followed, humming a tune quietly as she made her way closer and closer to the car.

The moment Lynette was close enough everything happened in a flash. The two men jumped on Lynette, grabbing her by the arms and trying to force her into the car as Lukas jumped out, taking aim of the man in the aloha shirt and firing a single round, piercing the man’s knee and causing a loud scream of pain to fill the streets. Gang activity wasn’t exactly uncommon in these areas, but seldom did they occur this far into the residential block.

Seeing Lynette, Lukas waved the gun in her face, smiling like a lunatic as he saw recognition cross the girl’s face. “Get in or get shot, your choice Lynette” he scoffed, his words clearly indicating he knew who she was.

Lynnette had been almost home and her favourite song had just started playing... It seemed that being out in the dark wasn't that dangerous... The next thing she knew, two men were trying to force into a car and she was screaming for someone to help her... Then she heard a gun being shot as a cry of pain echoed throughout the street and Lynnette looked around to see a man who must have been following her dropping to the ground and holding his knee in pain...

She fell silent and her eyes widen as a guy waved a gun in her face and told her to get in the car... He had to be the leader of that gang her brother told her about... She couldn't really remember the name... Was it the Tiamat? She knew it was something to do with dragons!

Not wanting to get shot, she obediently slid into the car and kept quiet, praying that they weren't going to hurt her... The man had known her name, so there was no way that this could be an accident, that they'd got the wrong girl...

Lukas frowned a bit at the girl as she slid in, slightly disappointed that he didn’t have the chance to shoot off a second bullet off as a warning shot. He reluctantly shrugged his shoulders before sliding into the other passenger seat, waving the two men off with his hand and jerking a rather rude finger back at the man behind them before signaling for them to get rid of him. The blood and gunshot would be enough to warn the Leviathan something had happened, there was no need for them to be absolutely certain who’d committed the crime against them.

“You know where to go” he grumbled at the driver, the door quickly slamming shut behind both of them as the driver hit the accelerator, and zoomed down the street at which definitely wasn’t the legal driving speed for this area. “Hmm, she looks uglier in person” he mocked, pulling out a photo of Lynette smiling with her friends at the mall.

“Should we stick to the plan or sell her off to the highest bidding dick?” Lukas asked casually talking to the driver as if Lynette wasn’t sitting right beside him. Getting out of the car at this speed would be suicide, and Lukas still held the gun in his lap, the tip still pointed in Lynette’s general direction.

Lynnette looked down at her hands as the man with the gun slid into the car and she began to regret her decision... She had no idea what was going to happen or why, and maybe of she'd put up a bit more of a fight her brother would have came along, or was that just wishful thinking!

She kept her head down, ashamed of herself as the car sped off at a speed that must have been illegal... She stood no chance of jumping out of the car and surviving... Then she heard the man with the gun saying something about her being 'uglier in person'... Was she really that hideous to look at?

Then she heard him talking about sticking to the plan or selling her and she looked up, eyes wide with fear as she hoped that she wasn't sold to someone... She wasn't just some whore was she? Then she saw the gun still pointing her direction and she looked down at her hands again...

Lukas ice blue eyes gazed over at the girl for a few moments as she fell silent. A nervous look etched on her face as she quietly hoped for the best. Lukas had never been a patient person, and this girl had already gotten on his nerves twice in the span of a few seconds. The raven haired man let out a loud long exaggerated sigh before sliding the gun into his left hand his right hand suddenly lashing out and grabbing Lynette by the hair, her long brown locks curled and wrapped around Lukas’s fingers as he tugged roughly.

The sudden burst of violence being followed up the familiar click of a gun as it was pressed against the side of Lynette’s head. “Last time I checked your profile it said you had a tongue” Lukas growled, tightening his grip and pulling on her hair harder. “Let me tell you a few important things, I don’t like ugly bitches, especially when their boring or retarded like you on the inside.”

His lips moved closer to her ear brushing against them lightly as he bit the earphones, grating his teeth along the wired plastics covering until the wiring underneath broke. One half of the earphones now completely useless. He spat the earphone out, waiting to see if she’d finally act more like a human instead of manikin.

Lynnette cried out in pain as the man grabbed her hair, then she felt the gun pressed against the side of her face caused her to just quietly deal with the pain. Then as he spoke she ignored his words, trying to formulate a way to get out of the situation, when she felt him pulling her hair even harder, causing her to yelp...

Then she felt his lips against her ear before she heard something breaking... He'd just ruined her earphones... The only way she could listened to her beloved music...

"Those were brand new!" she yelled at the man, anger surging through her as she raised her hand and slapped the man... "And what gives you the right to call people ugly... You aren't exactly attractive yourself!" she yelled even louder before remembering the gun pressed against her face... "Please don't kill me..." she said, much quieter...

Lukas blinked a few times, feeling the sting of pain throbbing against his cheek where Lynette had hit him. It wasn’t overly painful, but the fact that she’d hit him was more important than whether she’d actually managed to cause any harm or not.

“Heh, you’ll probably be begging me to kill you soon” he snickered, releasing his grip on Lynette’s hair, and pulling the gun away, though making sure to keep the point trained on her. “Sensitive bitch” he grunted, crossing his arm and kicking the drivers seat. “Change of plans, 15 Mutton Street, our little princess wants to get fucked by some attractive old men, men old enough to be her grandfather” he scoffed. Enjoying the power he had over her. “Don’t worry Lynne, the men we’re about to go see will find you much more appealing than I did… In fact they might even force you to suck their cocks, ever tried that? No? I’m sure you’re a quick learner” he mocked, secretly fuming that he’d been hit by a common girl. He intentionally had abbreviated her name in an attempt to annoy her.

At his instructions to the driver, Lynnette felt her face pale for a few minutes... Old men? Fuck? So they expecting her to screw around with old men? She quickly clamped her hand over her mouth and nose to stop herself from throwing up, and all she could do was listen to him until she felt the urge to puke pass...

"Please no... I'll do anything just please don't make me..." she spoke quickly as though she was desperate to say as much as she could... "Please, I swear I will do everything you want but please don't make be do that! I'm a virgin and I can't just lose it to some stranger... Please! I'm begging you! Please don't make me..." she felt tears beginning to well up in her eyes and she hurriedly blinked them away before anyone could see...

Lukas wasn’t at all affected by Lynette’s tears. Why would he be? He’d killed more than his fair share of people during his life of crime, and on countless occasions they’d begged him with the same terms Lynette was giving him now. They’d cried, begged, and even offered to betray their own family and friends, and even then Lukas hadn’t shown a shred of mercy, not unless it benefitted him in some way.

“Anything?” Lukas asked furrowing his brow, leaning his elbow on the side on the car door, and resting his head on his knuckles as he thought things over. “You’re a virgin huh?” he asked casually, mulling over the thought for a few moments before moving closer to her and roughly grabbing her by the chin. “You’re bullshitting me, surely you’ve spread those scrawny legs of yours for one or two guys already? How old are you anyway?” he asked a suspicious glint in his eyes as he gazed into her eyes, quite clearly not believing a word she'd said.

"Anything." Lynnette nodded as she looked at him, her wide brown eyes hoping to see some form of compassion... Then as he said questioned her virginity she nodded before feeling him roughly grabbing her chin and accusing her of lying... "Eighteen! And believe me, I've tried but none of them would. I guess it's because I'm so fucking ugly!" she screamed at him before trying to calm herself down... "Sorry... I shouldn't have shouted..."

She managed to pull his hand off her chin and then sat looking the other way from him... There was no point fighting with him... He was the one with the gun, so whatever he wanted to do would be what happened, whether she liked it or not...
"You're a dick and I hate you..." she said calmly, aiming the comment at the man with the gun...

Lukas scoffed, rolling his eyes at how bad a liar Lynette was. There was simply no way that a girl as sexy as Lynette was virgin. Lukas had called her ugly initially, but he’d always had a problem complimenting others, and seeing as how he wasn’t exactly trying to get on good terms with the girl there hadn’t been any point…..

Or so he’d thought. Backing off and letting Lynette have her personal space, he smirked slyly, amused at how the girl seemed to be setting herself up. He doubted she was doing it intentionally, but she’d pretty much just admitted that she’d tried to get laid and failed.

“I’ll claim it if you want…” he smirked, still not believing that she was a virgin. “Your virginity I mean, I hate you just as much as you hate me, but if you want to get laid, I suppose I could put up with you just once” he knew Lynette would knock his offer back, so added a small threat on the end. “Or you could refuse and I can drop you off at the slut dealer, if I gave you to those guys I can guarantee you’ll be fucked so many times, by so many different men, you won’t be able walk for a good few days come tomorrow morning.”

"I'd rather die!" was Lynnette's only response as she kept staring out of the window, her face void of any emotion as she focused on the darkening skies outside... What she said was the truth... She'd rather die than get fucked by him, or anyone else she didn't know for that matter, but she knew that it would happen, especially now that that man knew her unwillingness... It was just a matter of time and until then she'd try to move off the subject...

"Why'd you kidnap me? I mean, I get that it's all gang rivalry, but why me? Why not an actual gang member... They'd be way more useful!" she asked as she kept staring out of the window, not wanting to look at that man... She knew she'd just get angry at his smirking face and end up shouting again, or slapping him... He really needed to get over himself and stop being such a dick-faced idiot! Not that she'd say that to his face!

“Hmm” Lukas mused, watching the girl as she bluntly declined him, quite clearly upset now. Lukas himself was still annoyed at having being slapped, but he’d have to play the bigger man this time he guessed. After all, asking Lynette to man up would be wrong.

“Stupid question, firstly we needed to grab someone important, no point grabbing a common thug since your brother’s boss would just ignore them and move on. Same goes for the higher ups, everything in our world is replaceable for the right price. Even if we kidnapped your dear brother there’d be no guarantee that anyone would cooperate with us, you on the other hand…. Well I’m sure you know your brother better than I do. Is he able to sacrifice you to us for the sake of his little group of friends?” Lukas teased, not really caring that he’d just explained himself to her.

The car suddenly came to an abrupt stop. Parking beside a crumbling building with the number 15 printed on the side in rusty metal writing. A short balding man and a dark skinned bouncer like man coming out to greet them the moment they stopped.

“Ah, here already” he exclaimed, tucking the gun away. Even if Lynette tried to make a run for it the two men outside would stop her… and it wasn’t like she could get out anyway as the child-lock had been turned on, meaning Lynette’s door could only be opened from the outside.

“I’ll come pick you up tomorrow if you haven’t stayed true to your word and died” Lukas smirked, watching the look on Lynette’s face as the two men came closer and closer.

Lynnette kept quiet, her face impassive as she listened to his reasons for taking her and not someone else... It sort of made sense, and it seemed as though this man had done it many times... The next thing she knew the car had halted outside a building and she knew what was expected of her... It appeared that her pleas were all useless... She tried to keep her face impassive, but she knew that the intense fear that flowed through her would be written all over her brown eyes...

"I hope you choke on your food, fuckhead!" she spat, hoping that her voice sounded more hateful than afraid... "Because it would save you the humiliation of someone else killing you..." As she spoke she felt her lip trembling slightly, and she couldn't but glance over at the man to see of there was any emotion displayed on his face, before she looked back at the two men that were walking towards the car...

Lukas just shook his head at the girl’s continued hostility, his interest in the girl having faded ever since she’d mentioned she was a virgin. If there was one thing he hated in this world, it was being betrayed, and hence he didn’t trust anyone or anything. Lying however was a close second, and he couldn’t quite stop people from doing that to him. And as far as he was concerned Lynette was a spoiled brat who thought she could pull on over his eyes.

“Fuckhead? That name suits you much better, it won’t be food your sweet little mouth will be choking on today though” he smiled, “Though rest assured, I’ve brought plenty of girls here, most of them enjoyed their stay so much that they became full-time whores afterwards, I’m sure you’ll have just as much fun”

The door was opened, and the larger man Angelo roughly grabbed Lynette and dragged her out of the car, his huge hands holding her in place easily as the smaller man ruffled around in his pocket, producing a syringe filled with a neon pink fluid.

“Hold it Don, girl says she’s a virgin, I’m sure she’ll want to remember her first time, so give that to her after three or four times.” Lukas smirked, his lips turned upwards. As he glanced over once more at Lynette.

“I’ll be back tomorrow, let me know how many cocks your virgin lips have kissed when I see you next time.”

Lynnette simply growled at the man, before she was dragged out of the car... She struggled quite a bit, all her efforts in vein... She knew that they would have been, but she didn't care, she would struggle until there was nothing left to fight for, and then she'd keep struggling! She wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of thinking she would behave! There was no way that would ever happen!

She was prepared to kick the man who had the syringe when she heard the man who brought her here told him not to, to wait until a while... She was sort of grateful, since she wasn't too keen on needles, but she had no idea how bad the night would be!

"When you come back, I'll kill you!" she snarled at the man in the car, still struggling to escape from the large man who was holding her. "Either that or somebody else will!" she growled at him, her brown eyes focused on his cold blue eyes..

Lukas just shrugged her threats off. They didn’t bother him in the slightest. Why would he be? It wasn’t like Lynette was the first to threaten his life, and Lukas was sort of living proof as to how those threats had ended. Unfortunately the same couldn’t be said for those who had made the threat. And Lynette would soon be nothing more than a statistic.

Shrugging his shoulders, he smirked at Lynette one last time “I take back what I said earlier, you’re not as boring as I thought you were, though a bit stubborn.” He paused wondering if he should say anything else, “You’re more than attractive enough to get a few guys, If you’re telling the truth, I’d say your brother was threatening everyone that dared to look at you, only possible explanation” he offered before signaling for the short man to close the door.

Lynnette screamed in frustration and kicked the side of the car angrily... She really hated him, and she hadn't even known him that long... Usually she needed at least a week to decide that she hated someone, but not this guy! She wanted to claw his eyes out, and of it wasn't for the man who was holding her, she would have attack her kidnapper already!

The last words he said were obviously part of some sick twisted game! And she hated it!
All she had to do now was wait for the next day when he came back. She just hoped that whatever happened wouldn't hurt to much or be too humiliating...

Liukas didn’t need to be told twice to get going, and just as Lynette’s foot made contact with the side of the car, the car began to move off again, leaving the girl in a rather infamous part of town, even if she were somehow able to escape, there was a high likelihood that someone else would kidnap her on her way home. But that wasn’t something Lynette needed to worry herself over as neither of the two men seemed interested in releasing her any time soon.

The short hooked nosed baldy Lukas had called Don leered excitedly at Lynette groping her ass quickly with his hand before turning reaching into his pocket and producing a different syrine. This one filled with a murky blue fluid. “Hold her down Ang, this stuff’s expensive” he wheezed, before stabbing it barbarically into her arm, blood trickling down Lynette’s arm from the sudden puncture of her flesh. The empty vial quickly being withdrawn and disappearing one again into don’s pocket.

“Don’t worry dollface, it’s just a sedative” Don chirped cheerfully, failing to mention that the fluid was also laced with a healthy dosage of aphrodisiac.

"N-No!" Lynnette protested as she felt the shorter of the two guys groping her... She hated being touched like that by strangers... Then as she saw him produce a syringe from his pocket... She found herself struggling to get away from the syringe but all in vain... The man holding her was far too strong...

She winced as she felt it stabbing into her arm and she glared into the mans eyes in and attempt to stare him down, but before she got the chance, everything seemed to change and all she could do was listen to the man telling her what it was that he'd injected her with... Then she felt something in her body change and she started to want to get screwed..

The two men laughed mockingly, as Lynette’s struggling became less frantic, her kicking and flailing gradually getting weaker as if she were giving up on the idea of getting away. It was alarming how quickly the drug seemed to work, though unlike the other drug Don had waved around, this one wasn’t as powerful. In fact the Lynette would probably only find her body getting unnaturally warm, and perhaps a urge to play with herself. Her mind wouldn’t be affected too much until she got the stimulus she wanted.

“Come on Ang, throw her in the cage, we’ll see if anyone want to buy her virgin pussy” the shorter man chuckled, slipping his hand beneath Lynette’s shirt and sliding a slimy sticky hand across her stomach. “Can’t wait till there a baby in here” he snickered. Walking off, as the larger man followed, dragging Lynette into the building after them.

Lynnette didn't struggle at all... She felt no need to... Whatever was going to happen here was going to happen, so why should she fight it anymore... As she fell perfectly still and silence, she could only pray that whatever happened wouldn't hurt too much... But even that seemed to be getting less important as her body became much hotter than normal... She didn't even mind as the smaller man, Don, slid his hand across her stomach making some useless comment about a baby...

She watched as the shorter man walked off, then felt the larger man who was holding her, drag her into the building with them... Why had she been left here of all places... Why not somewhere a bit less conspicuous looking... But those thoughts were all mixed up with others in her confused mind...

While Lynette was busy playing with her own thoughts, the men had quickly dragged Lynette inside the building, immediately the sound of a screaming girl could be heard from downstairs, begging for someone to stop, Lynette could only imagine what sort of horrible torturous things were being done to the owner of the voice. “Lock her in the display cage, first come first serve” Don cackled, waving Angelo off, before jumping behind the counter and clattering his fingers madly on a calculator before writing down something with his other hand.

The large man had only started to leave the room with the lifeless girl, when a sudden ringing sound filled the rather dimly lit entrance hall. No bigger than a bedroom, though the ebony staircase leading downwards on either side of the room indicated that there was much more to the place than what Lynette had seen so far. A few seconds of murmuring and nodding occurred before Don let out a annoyed sigh. Slamming the calculator against the desk before barking at Angelo. “Check if she’s virgin, if she is throw her in the holding room”

Angelo simply nodded obediently seeming like some dumb mute, for a moment before slamming Lynette onto the floor with extreme force. Pinning her body down with one hand as he grabbed the fabric of her skirt and tore it off with ferocity, revealing Lynette’s cute little undergarments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom