Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tainted Dreams of a Playful Precious Polymorph Named Yoshie

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
Welcome One and All to the ramblings of Yoshie Satsuikii

My favorite color is purple and I will try to make this as pretty as humanly possible. Let's start with my name... It's Precious. Yes that is my real name... I hate it with the burning passion of 1000 suns.​

My age: 24 as of January 31st

I am the face behind Winry Seduction and Highlord General Mercutio.​

I am a zodiac lover... I love the zodiac and abide my it because religion for me aint working. Not the "You will do this and that today." But the sign part. I am an Aquarius to the T. Everyone who knows me know that I ask your zodiac prior to meeting you. Sadly no one is really compatible with an Aquarius so I do not have many friends, well associates yes but not ppl I can talk to and have fun real fun with. This Journal will have grammar issues in it because I am lazy and do not want to edit and its my thoughts and there are as scrambled as I like my eggs in the morning.

I also do poetry so please feel free to put input. I want comments and I want people to comment. I feel as though I have friends on here so please again feel free to comment even if its to get points in that little cute box that makes the number of posts go up ^_^. I will write poetry shortly. Maybe a couple of stories here and there but I am open to questions and comments. Did I repeat myself? I tend to do that... Sorry.

Poetry is my Passion

~What I like about you~

YOU stand right beside me and never brag or boast

YOU laugh with me cry with me and stuck by me when I needed it most.

YOU have been every thing I have ever needed, a lover and a friend.

YOU have always stuck by me through thick and even thin.

When times were rough and life was just... unfair... whenever I called YOU were always there.

Although I will never tell YOU how much I love YOU,

I can tell YOU always know by the special things you do.

AND ALTHOUGH YOU ALWAYS SAY IT I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO!

Some of my favorite quotes

I'd rather be hated for who I am then to be loved for who I am not

When I am happy I am sad but everything's good I am not that complicated I am just misunderstood.

I like walking in the rain because no one can see me crying

How can you break something that has already been broken?

Don't wake me up... I get better love in my dreams

Why am I always sleeping? Its because I am trying to avoid YOU

Candy is for kids who can't afford heroin

Live without worries and Love with no limits

When the drug industry found out they could not sell crack and other narcotics to children they were pissed... so they made a deal with SONY and created the PS2. "Pharmaceutical Sedative 2" It is now the most addictive drug in the world.

Hard

It's hard being an only child with a Mother who doesn't care.

It's hard explaining something to someone who'snot there.

It's hard to look inside yourself, and see what others don't.

It's hard to put your feelings aside and do what others won't.

It's hard growing up in World War III never knowing what love could be.

I don't want love to destroy me like it did my family.

It's hard to love someone who doesn't love you back.

It's hard being raised white... but your true color is black.

It's hard being abused and then trying to forget.

It's hard being nice to your uncle and always getting hit.

It's hard to be nice to everyone but they take advantage of you.

It's hard thinking you have true friends but they just use you too!

It's hard but it's so easy for me....

So take a walk in my shoes, come see what I see!

Untitled​

The night is young...

I awake with you by my side

These feelings no longer can I hide

This love forbidden, I known to be true

But that's just it... I love you

Even thought we are both male

I feel so different from you

No other person same sex or not

would put up with the things that I do

Yet you are still here, laid beside me true

All these feelings are merged because of the memoirs of you.

I want you more and more each day

My love grows stronger never shall it stray

Being with you is my only wish

Now all I obtain is a goodbye kiss?

What I want from you is more than words can say

But you'll find that out the hard way

Never again shall I fall in love

Never again shall I stray

Because your love has kept me for now and forever

...and I intend top keep it that way

~Untitled~​

"What are you looking at? " She evilly grinned.

" See how much pain you've caused me? These are your sins"

I cursed and hissed but no matter how blane, she stood there laughing as I took the pain.

" See how miserable, weak and stupid you are? "

She gave me a wicked stare. Now it's funny to loathe something that really isn't there.

You idiotic crazy fool! She said.

" Keep talking! Don't worry you'll be dead after school! "

" You can't get rid of me... so go ahead and try. You go on and get that knife, but I'll live and you'll die!

As the tears rolled down my face, she snickered so menacingly it made me shiver and fear her.

I hate you! I hate you!....

And the glass shattered from the mirror.

~The Dark Side~

The hard part of life is understanding... life, love, and yourself. But what if you hate that person? Does that mean you need help?

"When you curse everyday knowing that you'll see her. When you detest her so much you break the fucking mirror. "

"When I curse her every second for even being born, laugh at her misfortune and get enjoyment when she's scorn."

I take pride in her hatred, I envy her pain.

I feed off her sorrow slowly driving her insane.

Her misery is my pleasure. Her pleasure is my hate.

I corrupt her mind. her happiness I take.

Shelter her from the light... the darkness in nice.

Tarnish her innocence. Her heart cold, like Ice

Hiding in the shadows I wait for my time, to molest her self-esteem and rape her pride.

I take joy in her tears... for I am her Dark Side "

Thank you Nate... I was having a terrible day. I randomly have spazz out sessions because my friends that claim they are my friends I can't talk to because they say they have "Problems of their own." So they don't want to be bothered. I am forced to bottle everything in which in case causes me to spazz randomly. Not on anyone... just on myself. I am always angry at myself.

Please don't be so upset. Everyone is their own toughest critic. You can spazz and rant at me if that helps.

As in on the forum boards? Well, probably the same as anyone else on here who takes their writing seriously. It's a means of practice, a means of getting used to the idea of others potentially reading it and thus being comfortable with what you write as far as content and/or genre goes, a means of making me that much more aware of how I write and how it could come off (at least for me, since some don't care) to others not directly involved in the story building, a means of making me a bit more aware of my grammar and spelling because it is potentially 'seen' by others. As someone who writes and is constantly trying to improve her writing skills, I don't mind feedback so long as it's constructive. I am aware of some of my writing flaws, but not all of them and, as such, want to push forward past those I need help on or am not aware of yet. So, having my stories 'seen' is the only way to get feedback of any kind to better anything or to get encouragement to try and better something. So, that is why I'm able to muster up that courage. Plus, I also enjoy sharing my stories with people and like the idea that they could potentially inspire someone or brighten someone's mood or something by providing them a 'good read'. So, there is that aspect as well. After all, as someone who truly loves to write... wouldn't you want to have your story be read by someone and then have it make them happy? I would think so. At least, that is how I see it. :)

I graduated today! I didn't think anyone would show up but all of my friends were there whether they had a car or walked to Hunt Valley; they arrived and cheered me on. I cried because I was enthralled with happiness. I will upload a picture when I have an appropriate internet connection.

Thank you all for the encouragement I love you all and you mean so much to me.

Gun and knives, swords and daggers
Seduction needs none of these things she’s got moves like Jagger
Cuts and slashes here and there
Yours is blood; mine is cum everywhere
You kill and maim, cut throats and gore
I use whips and chains; a Mistress to your whore
I bite and scratch my prey; you cut and hack
You leave them dead, I leave scratches on backs!
They howl in fear, mine howl in delight
You’re done for today, I take all night.

Alright see I wanted to end it, but you dare come back with a vengeance?
What point my dear are you trying to prove, to your gun antics I’m a criminal, smooth
You blatantly disrespect me with these harlequin moves you call rhymes?
Let me explain your position of bottom bitch one more time…
I dominate all with my looks love, I need not a gun
A child can pull a trigger, and let’s face it that’s not fun
You fire at will, your target right there
But how do you miss when I am in your crosshairs?
Here’s a yarn ball little kitty cat, go away, you’re cramping my style
Yes I orchestrated the rape; after all, I am a pedophile.
Your outlandish attempt to baffle me is cute indeed
But stick to fucking small dicks, you can’t handle this steed
Fuck with this Scorpio and my stinger will make you moan
I’ve won this battle with my mouth; I didn’t even have to get off my throne!

Not in the mood to RP for some reason. Its like I fall in and out of it. So for tonight I do not think I will be replying. It's not any of you sometimes I get writers block and because I don't want to half ass any of my partners because I wouldn't want them to half ass me, then I will not reply. I will reply hopefully by Tuesday I just need to rest my brain.

I still need a job and I still hate where I live. *Sigh* Anyway I will be back online Tuesday to respond to anything that I have not responded to. Please be patient for I am patient with you all. Love and kisses ---Yoshie Satsuikii

Agitated. I hate people that say one thing and do another. If you practice what you preach then I wouldn't be mad. I do not like people that talk behind my back! I dislike that because I do not do it to you so don't do it to me. I don't understand how someone can be so asinine and then expect people to treat you with respect! Or those that demand respect when they've don't nothing to deserve it. I call shenanigans. This is what makes me HATE people!

Updated my Profile Introduction Page... I am trying to make it look professional and well including more information because it flatters me when people read it and comment on it. I can do better, I know I can but for right now I don't want to RP because I have no ideas... trying to hash them out but again just because I am online doesn't always means that I want to role play I just wanted to check messages and see who was online OR it could be the fact that I accidently hit the bluemoon button meaning I have it set as favorites and sometimes I hit the TAB key and it goes automatically to BM website.

Back
Top Bottom