Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apologies from a Angel of Seduction

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
Hello all,

To my RP mates I have been terribly slacking in the department of Role Play but it is not on purpose I assure you all. I have been going through real life problems and financial issues and well now the only access to the internet I have is the tethering of my phone which I only have Boost Mobile and I live in Baltimore so sadly service is shit! I will post when I can seeing as though I have school on Thursdays Saturdays and Mondays. I will try to post as often as I can. Please bear with me in this time...

I am also graduating with the luck from the Gods in March on the 24th. I have to pull these grades... correction this grade up. I have two A's and a D+ as you can see if I don't I don't graduate. I am so burned out from school it is terrible... I would like to make a journal here but I do not think that my life is really that interesting that people would read it and like it. I have so many problems yet I try to help everyone and in the end no one is there to help me when I need it... My favorite quote: "Who's there to save the Hero?"

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure more people would read it than you think. And that final quote? I think a lot of people can feel that one and relate to it..... Anyway, good luck with your class and your internet situation.

OMFG DA Responded to my thread... I feel loved I squealed happily and I am your fan gurl! Or at least my guy said it when I screamed when I saw that you had posted! again yes and thank you so much you have NO idea how much that means

Like DA said, don't be hard on yourself!
School is very important and should be placed first. -Nods;
Good luck with your classes!~ <33

Someone ask for a hero? But seriously, my thoughts are with you Yoshie. Do what you need to do when you need to do it. And remember to chat with me about whatever you feel like when you want. You are loved.

UPDATE: I will be SUPER busy this week but I will try to respond to one a day or at least try to make frequent visits. Please be patient. My Graduation date is coming up and work is just PILING on...

AGAIN I am still working on getting internet. I was tethering from my phone but where I live... has no signal for my phone or the internet that my phone is on.

...I am still wanting to RP so I will have to take a short break T_T I'm sorry

Will not be here to RP on Tuesday, thursday, and Saturday just a heads up so not to worry any of my mates, I know I might be taking forever but I am trying t find a job is all

I am in so much pain right now... Physical I mean. I have no idea what's wrong with me... but my stomach hurts to no end and I will not be able to focus. I will RP as SOON as I can I promise. But for right now I would just like to rest....

I have made a journal, I have commented. But will be super busy until Sunday I will try to post when I can much love to you all.

Back
Top Bottom