Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thank You - Happy x BeautifulGothGirl

KimiDoll

Star
The subway carriage rattled along the tracks, the people aboard chatting loudly to their friends or to their cell phones. Completely absorbed with their own lives to notice the lone woman seated towards the back, a pile of suitcases beside her, her face buried in her hands as she wept. Her form bent over as if she was in absolute pain, she cried loudly, her sobs echoing through the small compartment. A few curious on lookers glanced in her direction, but none of them moved to comfort her, not one of them cared enough to offer her their sympathies. She was utterly alone. It was not meant to be like this.

Sarah's Monday started like it usually did, a nice breakfast with her partner, a quick work out at the local gym, a relaxing shower and then off to the school where she worked. Nothing was particularly good or bad about the morning and nothing was out of the ordinary, but on the train Sarah's schedule was interrupted with a phone call from her GP. During the brief conversation her GP requested for Sarah to come to his office during her lunch break to explain the test results he had just received. Though he told her there was nothing to worry about Sarah could help but feel nervous, her stomach was filled to the brim with butterflies as she tried to keep a straight face until lunch.

The short walk to her GP's building was filled with anxious thought, she felt ill, her mind foggy. The wait in the waiting room only added to her nerves, she couldn't control her jitters, her fingers running through her long black hair as paced the length of the room, making the rest of the patients feel as anxious as she did. Her GP stepped into the room and Sarah quickly followed him into the small examination room, taking a seat in front of his desk she watched him with wide eyes. "You're pregnant" He announced, a wide smile forming under his bushy mustache, watching happily as Sarah let out a loud sigh of relief. "This is wonderful! Thank you for telling me!" Sarah laughed, shaking his hand after he handed her some helpful pamphlets.

On the way out of the office Sarah rung her school's front office and requested the rest of the day off, telling them the exciting news they happily agreed. Sarah almost ran home, her smile larger than life, she had never been happier! Even the cold London winter didn't bring down her joy. Bounding round the corner to her street Sarah came to an abrupt stop as she noticed a black heap in the middle of the path. Did someone collapse? Sarah wandered over, her curiosity only growing as she drew closer and discovered there was no one under the pile of familiar clothes. Her clothes.

Looking up Sarah narrowly avoided being hit by a large suit case that came tumbling down from her apartment window. "Hey!" Sarah screamed, quickly forcing her way through the building's front door and running up the stairs. "John?! Are you home?! What's going on?!" Sarah cried, thumping her fist against the door until a young, blonde woman wrenched it open. Her red lips pulling into a sinister smile, her hand on her hips she blocked Sarah from entering. "Who the hell are you?" Sarah asked, not used to being greeted in such a manner "Where is John? Are you robbing me?!"
To this the blonde laughed and shook her head "You really are a dumb bitch, your ass is being dumped, me and your boyfriend have been fucking for a month. Take my advice and leave with some of your dignity attached" The woman then slammed the door and left Sarah completely shattered on the front step.

Horrified Sarah began to bang on the door again "John?! John! Answer me! You can't do this to me! Answer the door or I am calling the police!" Sarah cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. John was the one to answer her this time, his voices echoing through the door. "Just leave Sarah! You never put your name on the lease you have no legal rights! Do us both a favor and go! We both knew this wasn't working why try and convince yourself otherwise!"

John's words echoed through Sarah's mind as she rode the train into town. Her heart broken she began to cry, her body heaved over she didn't care if anyone was starring. Sarah was a broken woman and now more than ever she needed a friend.

“Once a night
The bed room light
Bleeds out from outside my window
Eyes white
I keep out of site.
The cities just not pretty like it used to be.
Its always nightmare
Its never a dream
A promise we made with kill the days between
They live in the heart beat
And sleep till the night is gone
Its been so long
Feels like pins and needles in my heart.
I can feel it tarring me apart….”​

A young woman was on that very subway car, She was sitting on the opposite side of the cart, and on the other end. But got a good side ways look at the crying girl from her sitting place. It was cold out ,as the start of winter was on London, and there was already a decent amount of snow on the ground. This young woman was sitting with her legs up to her chest on the train bench, her pants were black jeans…torn up at the knees….and the boots she wore were massive combat boots. Resting on her brought up knees as small note book, that had scribbled words on it as she wrote, lost in her own world. Her pair of ear plugs in her ears, as she listened to music, much louder than it should be. On her torso, she wore a thick black zip up hoodie. Where her ipod was in her pocket, blaring the music into her ears. Her hair was long, and blonde as it hung out of the pulled up hood on the girls head and hung down to her breasts. She was not a big girl…but she wasn’t small either. Inside those clothes she was a angel in body. Her face was very lovely, even though she wore a lot of black eye make up…from eye liner, and mascara, and her eye shadow was a purple and black mix. Licking her lips, which were glossed in a soft purple lip color. But what was the most noticeable was her face…besides the nose and lip piercings…was her eyes, they were huge and blue as the sky.

She had been stuck on this chorus all day…..repeating, “It’s been so long” over and over till the point she almost tore the whole book to shreds. But, as she sat on the subway…she had looked over to see a young woman…sobbing uncontrollability. No one noticed her, no one cared…..this was moving to this young woman. Watching the girl cry, with all her worldly possessions around her in bags.

The words hit her as her heart pressed out to this site. Finishing the chorus with, “Feels like pins and needles in my heart…..I can feel it tarring me a part” Once her hand wrote those words out on the paper, she sighed and put the pen inside her hood and tucked it behind her ear and removed her head phones. Her hands were covered in black fingerless gloves. She had a backpack with her that looked as if she had it since she was eight years old. It was tattered and old…with patches all over it, band patches as well. She would put her book into the bag and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, she would slip one into her mouth and lit up with her Zippo. The old man sitting next to her looked pissed, and took himself…and his newspaper away from her. Smirking she would lean back into the seat once more, smoking quietly to herself. No one spoke to her…perhaps it was the way she carried herself….perhaps it was her “I don’t give a shit” attitude. But, no one told her to stop. Bringing her legs back up under her as she sat. The train stopping and going as people came and went….the train filing farther and farther into the city. The farther that they got into the city….the more the crying girl caught her eye.

Finishing her cigarette, she rubbed it out on the metal floor of the subway car. As she sat like a normal person for a moment, looking over at the girl on the other end of the cart. They were almost to the inner city and this girl hadn’t got off….and by the looks of her…and her clothing, she was not the type to be wandering the city streets…especially down town in the middle of the night. There was only a few people left on the train. The young girl….looked away….
“……..Who gives a fuck if someone is crying….Let them work it out on their own….They will be better for it.” She said to herself. But, the sounds of the girls cries…touched her. She winched…seeming rather annoyed at herself for caring at all. Running her hands through her long, thick, and blonde hair she grabbed her book bag and stood on the speeding cart. She shook her head at herself. What the hell was she doing?! She felt like she was having an outer body experience…where she thought she was still sitting in her place on the cart and ignoring the world around her. But, she wasn’t. She was standing and throwing her bag over her shoulder. Her huge boots clanging on the metal floor as she made her way to the crying woman. The boots made her a good three to four inches taller, and she looked like a formidable force with her long black jeans, boots and thick black hoodie. Not to mention the metal in her face, and all the makeup she wore. Sitting down near the sobbing girl, she pulled out a package of portable tissues from her bag and held them out to the girl.

“Hey….You’ve been on this train a long time……..You goin anywhere….Or you plan on stayin here?” She asked, her hand still holding out the tissues for the girl to take one. She looked at the bags…she could tell they were full of clothing…and other things, but the girl wasn’t a hobo, she was dressed very nicely. “I can say from experience, this is no motel 6.” she joked…..a small smile came to her lips. She was horrible at cheering people up. “…….So you don’t think I’m some creeper my name is Vanessa Lutz…” She said to make the girl fill more secure about talking to a stranger. She knew if it was her she would have already given a verbal warning to get away or get stabbed. She looked the girl over, she was a smaller girl, which long black hair…she was a pretty girl. Vanessa took a deep breath, readying herself for the answer to her approach to be go away, not that she thought the girl would be mean to her, it was just a way of life in the city and she knew it better than anyone. The features of the girl made her smile, her eyes, and her small cheek bones. She had a sweet, pretty face…while Vanessa had a vixen face, dominate features. “……Come on…take a tissue….take a deep breath…You’re going to get sick if you keep crying like this…..” She said, her voice littered with concern. The girl had been trying to long and hard…she feared she would go vomit from hyping her body. She wanted to help…she wanted to rub the girls back and make her feel better….but being approached by a stranger with tissues was bad enough…she didn’t need touched.

Sarah had never felt more alone or afraid, she was still a newcomer to the UK, having moved from Australia with John almost two years ago. She didn't have any real friends, she had no one to call, no one to stay with, she was utterly alone. For the time that she had been in London she had never actually been to the major part of the city, she had always stuck to the outer areas that slowly scattered out into the country side. It was all too new to her and it was a daunting thought, getting out of the train into the busy streets and with all her luggage it was going to be even harder to find a place to rest whilst navigating through the crowds. Why did this happen? Why now? Sarah couldn't help but replay the awful scene in her head over and over, her mind filled to the brim with unanswered questions. She was scared, not just for herself, but for the baby now inside her. She was only two months pregnant and already she was failing as a parent, Sarah was at her wits end.

Sarah was supposed to leave the train two stops ago, but she had been so preoccupied with her thoughts she had missed it. So she waited for it to come a second time round, but she had begun to cry and had missed her chance again. She didn't seem to care, she didn't know what to do with herself once she was off the train so it gave her time to think. A strong feminine voice snapped Sarah out of her troubled daze, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands she peeked up at the young woman, her soft brown eyes hidden by her fringe. Swallowing a breath she looked down at the small packet of tissues she was offered and lowered her hands, gratefully pulling a tissue from the pack she smiled. "Thank you" Sarah spoke softly, her Australian accent thick, a slight tremble in her voice as she wiped her face and blew her nose. "I'm Sarah, Sarah Williams... I'm sorry I must have been causing an awful racket" Sarah gave a weak smile, her eyes tracing over the woman's form before returning to her face.

She was a tough looking girl, a person Sarah would usually avoid, but so far she had been the only one to care. Sarah never felt more ashamed for judging a person for their appearance, Vanessa was a sweet heart, despite the clothes she wore Sarah could tell she was a beautiful woman underneath. Her hoodie and jeans clung to all the right places, showing off her figure, Sarah had never really been attracted to a woman before, but Vanessa was some one she couldn't take her eyes off. Shaking her head Sarah snapped back to reality and sighed, adjusting herself she sat upright and placed her hands on her lap. "Thank you, I've just had a rough day and I've missed my stop like twice so I am a little frazzled" Sarah smiled, her mood slowly lifting in Vanessa's company. "I don't suppose you know this area very well? Could you tell me if there are any hotels nearby?" Sarah asked, needing all the help she could get.

Vanessa watched the young woman took a few tissues, before putting them back into her back. Allowing the girl a few moments to wipe her eyes and compose herself, trying not to laugh as she blew her nose. A small smile came to Vanessa’s lips as she heard that accent. It was thick, but…her’s was too. A Scottish draw native of north Scotland, but…..unlike Sarah she had been here pretty much her whole life in London. These streets were her home. When Sarah thanked her she shook her head and shrugged.

“No problem…..It’s my pleasure.” she said as she listened very intently to this woman’s words. She found herself caring a lot for what this girl had to say. Where…normally, she would not have been any different than the other people in the train. Half the time she was worse, even saying mean things to others. But, there was something about this girl, and she didn’t want to be mean to her. She wanted to help her as much as she could. Vanessa’s stop was about three more ahead of them. She lived in the heart of London, and beating and power creature of the city. It takes a keen hunter to live there, and a sharp eye. Maybe that was why Vanessa cared so much, she knew this girl was weak and didn’t have the means…..Its one thing to watch a stupid person struggle, but one that is in real pain…is different.
“Well, It’s a pleasure to meet you Sarah….” Vanessa looked around the mostly empty subway cart and smirked, “You certainly scared the others off the train.” She joked, seeing as most the people were gone. Vanessa desired to asked her why she was crying and so upset….and….that she had all her living possessions with her but she didn’t want to instigate more tears.

When Sarah sat up, Vanessa moved in tone. Sitting up as well as she was hunched over, looking at the once crying girl. She felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket as she reached her hand into it, and shut off her phone. It would be rude to answer while talking to someone.
“Nah, girl…It’s not trouble…….” She answered to her thank you again, Vanessa looked away, always watching around them, then looking back at her. Habit, always watching one’s back. Sarah had picked a spot right by the door….which also made her alittle nerves. But, she licked her plump lips and looked back to Sarah with a quaint smile.
Just a little frazzled? This made Vanessa cock a brow and gave her side ways smile. But didn’t point out that a little frazzled did not entail balling on the subway. That fact that Sarah was trying to shrug off the actions that Vanessa had just watched as, a little frazzled, made Vanessa almost laughed. It was cute. She found herself looking at this pretty Sarah, and that she was taking some deep breaths and calming down. When she asked about some hotels she thought about that, Twisting her fingers around her long blonde hair. She was thinking about places around this area for her to stay….

“I know this area really well…I only live two stops away….” she said as she thought this, “Well…there are some ‘motels’ but not many hotels on this side of town….”She thought about when she was a teenager and all the awful things she did at those motels, her eyes darted to the pretty young thing beside her….and she felt a thundering feeling to protect her. “There is a motel down on 8th and Cedar.” She bit down on her lip and played with her large lip ring. “……Its alittle dirty but a good bargain if you are running low on cash…” She leaned back on the bench and rubbed her hands over her legs almost nervously. “You know, If you’d like I can give you a hand with those bags….or like….My place isn’t far from here, you could come stay with me for the night….It’s going on one in the morning…..I mean, I totally understand if you don’t want to….You don’t know me from shit.” She commented. She felt like kicking herself. What the hell was she doing!? She was inviting some stranger to her house like a freak! Her phone rang again, she shut if off once more. She took a deep breath, as she blushed lightly. She was normally really smooth and chill. But…she girl made her offer things she would never offer….even tissues.

Back
Top Bottom