Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's giving me a complex (Candira and Agnores)

He tilted his head and decided that he was probably a bad person for thinking this way, but why wait? That seemed to be the theme of today, didn't it? And why would he knowingly hold a woman at arms length when it was obvious that she was into him and he already liked her? What was the point of preventing a relationship that they both wanted? It was just stupid to not experience anything at all in favor of a relationship he might never have.

So why the fuck not? "Well you don't have to go back if you don't want to. You could stay with me for awhile. Sophie will call us when she wants to talk or know how we are."

He smiled at her and decided that no matter what, he wanted to be with this girl. "I'm finished at the gym, so I was just heading back to my room, but I can hang out here for a little while if you want."

Amy stared at Drew for a while, blinking a few times and trying to process exactly what he was saying. All this awkwardness existed between them because Amy wanted something distinctly different from what Drew wanted, yet now here Drew was inviting her to his room. He had to know that this would cause problems. He had to know it would end just like it did last time they were in a room alone together. Unless...unless thats exactly what he wanted. Unless he was finally, for lack of a better phrase, giving in to her.

"That...that would be nice. I don't think I wanna go to the gym anymore anyway. We can just go to your room."

She found herself strangely excited, happy that this was happening. She wasn't sure that anything would happen, to be honest; there was a chance that Drew was just being his normal self and inviting her over to be nice. It was just...to coincidental, she thought, for that to be true. She walked alongside Drew as they headed back towards his room, and she looked up at him and smiled. "So what are your plans for today?" She asked, trying to keep the conversation light.

Drew watched her for a moment, practically seeing the gears turned in her pretty little head. He smiled at her and chuckled a little. Her willingness to come along was a pleasant surprise, but not a big one. "Sure. I gotta take a shower, but you can stick around if you want. I don't have many plans. Maybe finish a few things up later on. But that just leaves more time for you." He grinned and put his hand on her shoulder, guiding her with him to walk along.

Amy looked up at Drew, almost confused. Drew was different, and the implications of what he was saying wasn't lost on her. She didn't know exactly how to react. Today was a very strange day, it was true. It was all backwards. Sophie hated her more than ever now, and now Drew was inviting her over despite knowing what happened both any other time they ended up alone together. She smiled as she looked forward, following Drew's guidance. "That sounds like fun." She chuckled a little. "This is exciting. Very rarely do I end up at your room." She looked up at him as she walked.

Drew smiled at the girl and shrugged a little. "Well, maybe that will change." He was pretty optimistic about how things would be going over the next few hours. After all, she had basically thrown herself at him on several separate occasions. All he really needed to do was find a way to tell her that he was ready. The best way was to be direct, but he wanted to wait for just the right moment. So, he led her into his dorm and up to his room, deciding on the right way to do it.

Amy walked into Drew's room, looking around and smiling. She found her way to his bed and sat, watching Drew with interest. "So, what's going on? I thought after the last few times you would be more apprehensive about getting me alone with you." She smiled at him, hoping that it came off more conversational than accusatory. She had basically jumped him twice now, to no avail, and she had previously thought that he wouldn't be eager to be alone with her again. Yet here she was. Admittedly, she was kind of excited.

She watched him, smiling, curious where the next few hours would take them.

Drew set his gym bag down and went to his mini fridge for some water, handing a bottle to Amy. "Well, I thought about it a lot. Even if you never want me for a long term relationship, you want me now. And I'd rather have you for a short time than not have you at all." He smiled and sat next to her. "So if you want to be alone with me, if you want to spend time with me at all, I'm more than willing to spend mine with you. And if you want me after all this, I'm yours until you kick me to the curb." And then he leaned in and kissed her, hoping to God that she hadn't changed her mind.

Drew surprised Amy with the kiss, but it only took her a few seconds to get over that. She kissed him back, leaning into it and throwing her arms around Drew's neck. The kiss was nothing like Ryan's, but that only served to excite Amy further. It was new, it was different, and right now it was what she could have. She pulled away from Drew, looking at him with a hungry look in her eyes. "Took you long enough," she said, playfully, before pressing her lips to his again.

It seemed as though he needed to worry about her changing her mind. Amy was more than willing to take him on. His heart raced as he kissed her and she returned his passion. It wasn't exactly like he'd pictured this particular moment, but it was still fantastic to feel the object of his desire return his affection--if only to a certain extent. He kissed her deeply, putting his arms around her and pulling her closer to him. When she pulled away, he was loath to give her any space, but he smiled as she teased him just a little. When she brought their lips back together, he made sure to give her more, hoping to ease some of the tension between them before they got too far.

"How far do you want to go right now, Amy?"

Amy looked at Drew when he asked that question, a part of her not surprised in the least. This was Drew she was dealing with, after all. "Drew, that is the most retarded thing you have ever asked me." Amy pressed herself against Drew, hard, pushing him over on the bed. She laid on top of him, lips locked on his, moving to straddle him. This felt different from being with Ryan, Drew was much more worried about how she felt than Drew was. Still, she hoped that Drew didn't stop again to ask her about her thoughts. It would ruin the mood. She sat up, still sitting on Drew's waist, and smiled down at him. "How far do you want to go, Drew?" she asked, a teasing smile playing out across her face.

Amy's response wasn't surprising at all, but he had to be sure. The last misgiving gone, he smiled, laughing a little as she pushed him down and ground against him, straddling his waist now. It was amazing how hot she was. How she could go from being the sensitive woman who'd been hurt by Sophie's excess rage to the confident, take-charge woman she was now was incredibly sexy. If he hadn't already been aroused, this would have gotten him hard in no time. So he reached up to her waist and slid his fingers under her shirt, sitting up and kissing her. His ab control was pretty impressive. Smiling, he pushed the fabric up, cupping her breast as he slid the shirt over her head and tossed it aside. He kissed her deeply before rolling to the side and pinning her beneath him.

He grinned and took a moment to really look at her body so far, enjoying all of her curves and the softness of her skin under his constantly roaming hands. "Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." Neither of them had any place to be, and the less they had time to think about Sophie and her mood swings, the better. They had all day to find out what they liked, but he was pretty sure they both needed the first round urgently. "Sorry if I go a little too fast," he said, reaching behind her to get rid of her bra after only two tries. "But I promise I'll make up for it later."

That seemed to have done the trick, Amy realized. Drew seemed to finally commit to going all the way with her, and Amy had to admit she liked it. His hand found its way under her shirt, lifting it up and over her head. She felt him cup her breast as it went up, and she smiled. This she could live with. Now without her shirt, she found herself pinned under Drew, who was grinning like a mad man and taking the sight of her in. Amy was a small girl in general; she wasn't very tall, she was slender, and her features remained proportional to her size. That didn't mean there wasn't plenty for Drew to see and play with, however.

She smiled wide at Drew at first, leaning up and kissing him when he mentioned making up for going fast later. "Don't worry about it," she said, and kissed him again, hard. Her hands found themselves at the waistband to his shorts, her hands slipping under the fabric and finding him all ready fairly aroused. Her fingers grazed lightly over his manhood, before she gently took a hold and stroked him with one hand. Using the other hand, she pushed down on his shorts as well as she could, trying to free him from his prison.

Her hands were just as impatient as the rest of her, he found. Groaning softly, he moved a little so that it was easier for her to take care of him. His eyes closed and he took a moment to really appreciate how soft and warm her hands were. He worked with her to deal with his shorts and slipped his hands into her panties. He slid them down her hips, taking her pants along with them. He put his arm around her and pulled her close, reaching down between them to make sure she was pleased as well.

Gently, he began rubbing against the v between her legs, slowly warming her up to him, allowing her to become used to his touch. Then he gently slipped a finger into her warm, waiting pussy.

Amy wiggled, working with Drew to slip her own pants and panties off. She let out a surprised sound when Drew pulled her close, and she leaned up and kissed him as hard as she could. Once his own shorts were off, both hands found their way to his member. She stroked him as his hands found their way between her legs. His touch caused her to breathe hard and only heightened her arousal; when he slipped in finger in she gasped, pressing her hips down onto his hands.

Her hands lightly glided up Drew's body, bringing his shirt up with them. She broke her kiss and pulled away from him only long enough to get the shirt over his head and tossed to the side, taking the time to admire Drew's physique before she pressed against him again, her arms around his neck, kissing him hard.

Drew had a hard time keeping his cool as she used both hands on him. Her passion pleased him, finding that he had been right to lust after her for so long. He kissed her back, his finger gently slipping in and out of her, letting her build anticipation. She must have been more pent up than he realized because her hips were moving with him at this point. Looks like they wouldn't be waiting long at all, he thought with a little smirk. As her hands drifted up, he slid his finger out of her and let her remove the last offending piece of clothing. He reveled in the moment she took for herself to check out his body. It felt good to know that at least on a physical level, she wanted him.

But now was not a time for deep thinking. Now was a time for action, and Amy wasted no time reminding him of that with an eager, hungry kiss. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close, his body pressed tightly against hers, and kissed her back as he reached with his free hand for a condom. Luckily, they weren't far from his bed, because he didn't want to let go of the beautiful girl who was currently naked and ready for action.

After a long moment he broke the kiss, panting just slightly, and lowered her down to the bed. He had the condom on in record time and made his way between her legs. He leaned down to kiss and nip at her breasts before he slowly began to slip into her tight, waiting sex.

Amy found herself slightly annoyed at Drew when he took the time, as little as he did, to find and put on a condom. All it did was slow everything down, and it wasn't like Ryan ever took the time to put one on. That hadn't caused them any problems up till now, and while Amy understood the logic in better safe than sorry, at this very moment she couldn't care less. All she wanted was Drew. It seemed he was happy to oblige, however, as no sooner was the condom on than he positioned himself and began to slip inside of her. Amy groaned, pleasure shooting through out her body. He nipped at her breasts as he did so, and her hands found their way onto her back.

She pushed down with her hips, trying to pull him in faster. It was a great feeling, him inside of her, and she wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him close to her. When she had taken all of hiim inside of her, she ground her hips against him with each of his thrusts, groaning as she did so.

Drew took a moment to appreciate the feel of her--the warmth of her. When she began moving her hips, however, the moment was over. He groaned as he started moving his hips, thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first, but rapidly gaining speed and force. She wanted it badly and she'd said so to him earlier. Holding back at this point would have been dumb. He kissed and nipped at her breasts as he was held tightly to her chest.

Back
Top Bottom