Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was not in the least bit ready for Arcane to start again so soon. As soon as she felt the head of her shaft engulfed in the woman's mouth, she released a sharp gasp, panting heavily as her tongue swirled about her head, still moist with the remnants of cum. She let out guttural moan as her length was taken into Arcane's throat. "Ah fuck!" She groaned loudly, staring down through half-lidded lust filled eyes. She couldn't have picked a better night to visit the club, that was for sure. She reached down, taking fistfuls of Arcane's gorgeous purple hair. Her eyes a light with desire as she watched.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack was not in the least bit ready for Arcane to start again so soon. As soon as she felt the head of her shaft engulfed in the woman's mouth, she released a sharp gasp, panting heavily as her tongue swirled about her head, still moist with the remnants of cum. She let out guttural moan as her length was taken into Arcane's throat. "Ah fuck!" She groaned loudly, staring down through half-lidded lust filled eyes. She couldn't have picked a better night to visit the club, that was for sure. She reached down, taking fistfuls of Arcane's gorgeous purple hair. Her eyes a light with desire as she watched.

Arcane watches Jack as she bobs up and down the shaft of her thick cock, she could see the lust in hers and the desire for more. "Mmm baby, you might have to fix more of my things, cause I can get used to this." Arcane licks up and down the shaft, getting it slick and ready for the next step. She slowly slides off the bed, wiggling out of her pants, sliding her panties down with them before crawling back onto the bed. "I sure hope you can handle this." Arcane swings her leg over Jacks legs, her ass facing Arcane as she reaches between them, grabbing the womans cock before rubbing the head against Arcanes wet lips.
She lets out a moan before slowly sliding down the shaft, her pussy walls stretching to accommodate the thick girth of the futas' prick. "Fuck, sure feels bigger in my cunt." She takes a deep breath before sliding down the rest of the way, her ass resting against Jacks legs.

Jack watched in awe as the woman removed her pants and panties. Her eyes eagerly exploring the newly exposed flesh. That opportunity was lost soon after however, as Arcane had swiftly straddled her. She groaned aloud as she felt the sensitive head rubbing against Arcane's entrance. Desperately wanting to sink it inside of her. Her silent wish was granted as she felt her cock being swallowed by the woman's tight pussy. Every inch felt like an eternity as she waited for the woman to take her entirety inside of her. "Sorry if it hurts..." She said after a moment. "Dear God, you're tight."

She released her held breath, panting heavily as she looked down at where she had speared the other woman. It took everything she had to not start squirming underneath her.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack watched in awe as the woman removed her pants and panties. Her eyes eagerly exploring the newly exposed flesh. That opportunity was lost soon after however, as Arcane had swiftly straddled her. She groaned aloud as she felt the sensitive head rubbing against Arcane's entrance. Desperately wanting to sink it inside of her. Her silent wish was granted as she felt her cock being swallowed by the woman's tight pussy. Every inch felt like an eternity as she waited for the woman to take her entirety inside of her. "Sorry if it hurts..." She said after a moment. "Dear God, you're tight."

She released her held breath, panting heavily as she looked down at where she had speared the other woman. It took everything she had to not start squirming underneath her.

Arcane took a deep breath before looking over her shoulder at Jack. "Of course I'm tight, look at this body, I just don't let anyone get my goods." Before moving, Arcane leans forward, letting Jack have a view of her large cock embedded inside her sweet snatch. It doesn't take long for Arcane to adjust to the girth before she raises her hips again, slowly sinking back down. Soon she's in a rhythm and starts sliding up and down Jacks cock, her juices coating her shaft and her ass jiggling when she hits the womans thighs. "Shit. You're going so deep." Arcane bites her lip as she picks up the pace.

Jack's head fell back on the bed as Arcane began to pick up speed, a low moan escaping her lips as she her hands grasped at the sheets. Her hips subconsciously bounced up to meet her when ever she would come back down. "Aw... Fuck... That's good..." She growled lightly. Her eyes returning to watch the woman bounce up and down on her cock. It was almost painful for Jack to sit back and do nothing. She sat up quickly, sliding her arms underneath Arcane's, her right hand took hold of Arcane's right breast, while her left hand fell to Arcane's crotch, playing with her clit as she continued to thrust upwards into her.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack's head fell back on the bed as Arcane began to pick up speed, a low moan escaping her lips as she her hands grasped at the sheets. Her hips subconsciously bounced up to meet her when ever she would come back down. "Aw... Fuck... That's good..." She growled lightly. Her eyes returning to watch the woman bounce up and down on her cock. It was almost painful for Jack to sit back and do nothing. She sat up quickly, sliding her arms underneath Arcane's, her right hand took hold of Arcane's right breast, while her left hand fell to Arcane's crotch, playing with her clit as she continued to thrust upwards into her.

Arcane sits on Jacks cock, grinding her hips into the lusty woman. "Oh Jack, you really know how to handle a woman." Usually Arcane doesn't feel such pleasure, the last few times she's been fucked haven't been up to her standards. With Jacks hand teasing her clit she could feel herself getting close to climaxing, though when Arcane gets that familiar feeling she comes to a stop on Jacks cock. "Oh shit." She mutters, trying to fight that feeling but soon her own cock starts to grow, panting as the cock gets bigger she finally lays back with Jacks tits against her back. "I guess my secret is out." She looks over her shoulder at Jack, smiling wickedly.

Jack's pride swelled when she heard Arcane's compliment, though that same confidence faded when she came to a stop. She was concerned something was wrong, until her eyes fell to the new cock that was to be found between Arcane's legs. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was agape with awe as she stared down at the shaft for a few moments. It would explain why she had taken her own in her stride. She had one too. "I'll be damned..." She mumbled quietly. Her hand slowly fell to wrap around the base. It was strange, stroking a shaft that wasn't her own, but she certainly didn't mind it. "Maybe I'll let you stick it in me next..." She said with a whisper and a hot breath on Arcane's ear, followed by a nip at her ear lobe.

She rose up onto her knees slowly, never removing herself from inside of her. "But for now..." She pushed Arcane forward towards the mattress, so that she was now free to thrust as she wished. She leaned forward again so that she could whisper in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you silly!" Her whisper came out as more of growl. She reached forward with her free hand, bracing against Arcane's shoulder as she began thrusting into her again, now with renewed vigor from the brief break, her other hand still stroking Arcane's cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom