Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slithering Dangers {BaseEXE & Uri}

Uri

Planetoid
The floor before him turned black. The man whom had finished the summoning ritual saw pale hands reach up from the ground soon after a Lamia pulled herself from the darkened ground which had produced a gas that was low to the darkened area hinting black magic was used. Her long serpent tail about ten inches in length coiled underneath her humanoid torso.

The Lamia smelt the air with her purple forked tongue which was very long compared to a humans. "You've summoned me?.." she said to her summoner.. her arms crossed under her bare large breasts which just pronounced them now. Her skin pale while her eyes crimson red.. wearing gold armored accessories along her arms.. neck.. and helmet.. the tip of her tail obviously would be used to brutally harm enemies from a distance from the look of that deadly blade equipped to it. Her long tail black as well as her long black hair which seemed to give her pale body an undead glow to it.

Uri said:
The floor before him turned black. The man whom had finished the summoning ritual saw pale hands reach up from the ground soon after a Lamia pulled herself from the darkened ground which had produced a gas that was low to the darkened area hinting black magic was used. Her long serpent tail about ten inches in length coiled underneath her humanoid torso.

The Lamia smelt the air with her purple forked tongue which was very long compared to a humans. "You've summoned me?.." she said to her summoner.. her arms crossed under her bare large breasts which just pronounced them now. Her skin pale while her eyes crimson red.. wearing gold armored accessories along her arms.. neck.. and helmet.. the tip of her tail obviously would be used to brutally harm enemies from a distance from the look of that deadly blade equipped to it. Her long tail black as well as her long black hair which seemed to give her pale body an undead glow to it.

Jake Blaze, the summoner. was currently wearing jeans and a red t-shirt. He had crimson spiky short hair, and ice blue eyes. He was six feet tall, and slightly muscular. "Yes. I have summoned you." He then realized her bust was naked. He blushed.

The Lamia looked annoyed since he didn't give the reason right away of why he summoned her. "Reasons?" she hissed out and her torso seemingly flaring with obvious views of aggression.

Uri said:
The Lamia looked annoyed since he didn't give the reason right away of why he summoned her. "Reasons?" she hissed out and her torso seemingly flaring with obvious views of aggression.

"o-oh! Yeah. Um...I've recieved a death threat from a local gang. I need you to take care of it." He explained. He began to walk, expecting her to follow. "They're called the Black Hoods and they've been on the rise lately. They've been terrorizing countless people, and now they've dared threaten me. What I need you to do, is deter them from me. Kill them, if it makes you happy." He smiled deviously. "My name is Jake. Jake Blaze. What is your name?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom