Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death & Rebirth (Kevinn & Aphrodite's Daughter)

Kevin couldn't believe at how calmly she was speaking about this, a subject he considered such a taboo and she just seemed to speak of it as though it were nothing. As she neared him he tried moving back, causing him to fall of the edge, having no more bed to crawl back on. He hit the floor head first. "Ouch!" Of course there was a problem, she had all his fluids over her, it was horrible..

Melissa climbs out of bed, picking Kevin up gently, placing him on the bed. "Kevin? You must trust me. Stop moving away." Melissa sits down on his body, his erect penis, up against her leg. "Seriously. You've already lied to me before. Please trust me. Or else things will be much worse."

Kevin stares at Melissa, her naked body above his, his penis twitching slightly as he felt her leg against it. "Worse? How could it be any worse? I'm dead! Not only that but I'm practically being held hostage here since I have nowhere to go and even if I did you probably wouldn't let me.. It can't get worse.."

Melissa reaches her hand down over her leg gently pushing Kevin's chest down and siding her hand down "Kevin, you need to relax!" Melissa reaches her hand and slowly Jerks Kevin off. "You'll enjoy it." After going a few strokes "By the way, I know you are a virgin."

"M-M-Melissa!" Kevin couldn't move as the woman completely pinned him down. "R-R-Relax...How can I relax when you're.." As she mentioned the fact he's a vrigin he went silence. It was that obvious huh? Kevin groaned as Melissa stroked his fully erect penis, throbbing wildly in her hand. "M-Melissa....Ahhh...."

Melissa's red nails reflected back the fear and pleasure in Kevin's eyes. A trickle of sweat, forming on his forehead. "Picture this as an early headstart in your training." Melissa calmly states. Melissa maintains her slow pace which somehow with a touch so delicate is so... arousing. "Don't cum just yet." she states. After a few minutes of the maintained, so stroking, she asks "Do you want me to continue or should we got to my tits or my mouth?" Even as she asks the question, her expertise is evident, Melissa not even looking at Kevin's shaft.

It seemed like she was enjoying it. Enjoying seeing the fear in his eyes, the sweat on his forehead, the pleasure. "Ahh...H-Headstart? W-What.. Ahh.. Kind of training..." Kevin had never felt such a feeling before, her touch was more than he could handle. "N-No... None... S-Stop.." It was bad enough that she was using her hands, he couldn't even think about what it would be like if she used anything else. "I..It feels..Ahh.. About to explode..."

Melissa continues to go at it with her slow and steady rate. Gently, she coos "You can cum if you want. We aren't in the training session yet." Leaning forward over him, she gently kisses him on the lips, all while slowly jerking him off. Melissa's breasts dangle right in front of his face. "You can touch them if you want."

He still couldn't comprehend how the woman could speak so calmly about such a thing. It was outrageous! Unfortunately, he didn't get much of a say in the matter and he couldn't hold his cum in any longer. As Melissa kissed him, stopping him from being able to say anything back, he moaned into her mouth as he finally exploded, letting all his juices shoot out of his member..

As Melissa tangled her tongue with his, she heard him moan and she felt the warm, sticky jizz fly out of his member and onto the bare outside of her pussy. Pressing her breasts against Kevin's chin, she asks "Do you want a blowjob, or maybe some 69?"

He felt Melissa's tongue in his mouth. He couldn't believe it but.. It felt great.. Her taste was amazing, he could feel her saliva flowing into his mouth as they kissed until suddenly he let everything out, his body feeling immensely relaxed. "N-None..I.. We should stop... This is..."

Back
Top Bottom