Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death & Rebirth (Kevinn & Aphrodite's Daughter)

Kevinn

Star
Kevin was a young boy, recently turned 15. He had his whole life ahead of him. He had never excelled at anything, he wasn't strong, smart and he wasn't the most handsome either. The only talent he ever considered himself as having was running. He loved to run, every day he would go for a run in the morning before getting ready for school and another at night before going to bed. This was almost a rule for him, he would do it through rain, snow or heat, it didn't matter what the conditions were he would go and run for no less than an hour.
His skill for running was hard to understand since he was no good at any other physical task, if he had to guess though he would have probably thought it due to the many times he had to run from those who chased him in school when he was younger. All the running for so many years seemed to have given him quite an interesting stamina and pair of strong legs. Many were scared to go out in the streets at the hours he did, however he'd seen many things, run into many dangers but he always managed to outrun all his dangers.
As usual, Kevin prepared himself to go out for his usual nocturnal run, his parents already in bed. He opened the front door quietly not to wake them up and set out on his run, all across town, seeing the sights he'd seen so many times before and enjoying the dead silence at that hour, only disturbed by the soft sound of the raindrops falling on the ground..

Melissa was a pacifist vampire. She appeared to be in her late twenties, maybe thirties, however, she is actually just over 200. Melissa was raped on February 14 th, 1709. Melissa was a teacher and a sports coach at Altamont Middle and highschool. She regularly caught more boy's eyes than the schoolgirls. However, there was on boy who she loved. His name was Kevin Kohen. When school was out everyday, Melissa would always give Kevin a minimum of a handjob. Then there was a boy named Jake. Jake was always one of the boys who checked out their teacher and coach. Jake however, struggled academically and he knew that he could no longer be on the soccer team of his grades fell bellow a C. On February 13th, Struggling with homework, Jake decided to come in for help. As Jake walked up to the schoolhouse, he thought of the words he was going to say. When Jake opened the door, he saw Kevin laying over a table, nude with Melissa leaning over him, titty-fucking his cock with her mouth wrapped around the top. Melissa then jerks him off with her hands before having him cum all over her face. Jake slams the door that Melissa didn't know was open.

The next day, after school, Jake sees Melissa go home alone. Jake walks to Melissa's house ready to rape her. He knocks on the door. A few seconds later Melissa opens the door and is pulled out by Jake. Jake pulls down his trousers and falls dead. An arrow sticking out of his back. Melissa sees a women approaching her. Melissa looks worried. Then, Melissa feels the women undressing her. The women then goes down and starts fingering Melissa, soon she adds tongue. The women creeps behind Melissa, kissing her neck. Then Melissa feels a stabbing pain in her neck. Then, the women disappears.

For some reason Kevin seemed to feel especially energetic and decided he would go further than his usual run. His parents had recommended him not to on various occasions but he felt strong enough to take the chance. He continued running, into the unknown, the rain beginning to get thicker and fall in greater quantities than before. He got quite an adventurous feeling, he wasn't one to disobey his parents but there was something in his mind telling him this was the right thing to do.. Kevin continued running, now with the roaring of thunder around him. He seemed to arrive at some residential area, the place looked quite nice, aside from being engulfed in the pitch black colour of the night which gave it a somewhat eerie feeling. Kevin slowed his pace, walking around the place, looking at the houses, taking in his new discovery as the sound of the thunder seemed to be getting louder, almost as if chasing him..

Melissa was reading a novel in her living room when she heard the bang. Upon instinct, she looked out the window from where the loud noise seemed to come from. In the middle of the street, a body is laying, slightly twitching. Still in her nightgown, Melissa runs out and kneels next to the boy. She lays her fingers over his atoms apple, while hovering her ear over is mouth. His chest isn't rising, no sound of breathing comes from his lips and she cannot feel a pulse.

Melissa tears open the boys shirt, and measures the midpoint between the boys nipples. She moves about an inch down and lays her silky fingers down. She starts to pump to the tune of Another one Bites the Dust. After thirty compression, she wraps her lips over the boy's lips and blows air into the boy's lungs. She repeats this cycle four more times but it doesn't work. Melissa runs her hand through the boys scorched hair thinking "He was to young to die." Then, a thought came across her head of how she could save him.

Melissa tilts the boy's head and sinks her jaws into his neck. Melissa then runs the boy back to her house and tries to warm him up, hoping she can get life into this innocent boy.

The strong sound was beginning to scare Kevin, he was faster than anyone he'd ever met, he wasn't afraid of people but if there's something that could outrun him it was lightning, almost as though in a race with the storm and thunder he ran, ran more than he ever had as he could feel the adrenaline rush through his veins. Suddenly, without a warning just as he was nearing one of the houses, he felt it, it was only the slightest moment but he felt a shocking pain unlike any he had felt before and lost consciousness.. He was dead.

Kevin felt something... A soft, warm sensation surrounding his body.. What was this? What had happened? Where was he? He could barely move..

Melissa watched desperatley hoping the boy would wake up. Every so few minutes, she would check his vital signs. Melissa laid fingers on the boy's neck and felt a pulse. Now that he wasalive, Melissa watched him closely till he eas concious.

He began to feel movement in the tip of his fingers.. Slowly but surely he was regaining conscience.. He opened his eyes slowly, the light stinging at first as his eyes once again got used to it.. All he saw was a blur.. "W-Where am I..?" He tried to look around, managing to make out a figure, possibly of a woman close by him.. "Who's there..? What happened..?" His vision began to clear up, making it clear now that the figure was a woman...A very attractive one at that..

"Hello?" I ask

I look down upon the boy, his shirt still undone from the attempted CPR. I hope he doesn't ask about the scars on his neck.

"You're just inside my house, you were hit by lightning by jogging." I pause "I am Melissa, you are who exactly?"

Kevin looked at the woman, startled by her beauty.. "H-Hello..." He paused, looking around examining the place.. He was about to thank her when what she had actually said got to him.. "I'm Ke- L-L-L-Lightning!!??" Kevin sat up in shock. "How? I'm alive? Is this heaven?"

"Hm?" Kevin gulped.. Somehow the sound of that wasn't very comforting. "Wh-what do you mean?" He looked around once more, looking for any possible exits just in case he needed to make a run, not that he felt he could move his body enough to run..

"You are dead right now... yet, I can guarantee you that you have never felt so alive." I lean forward, looking you in the eye "You need to promise me that you will not say what I am about to tell you."

"D-D-Dead?" Kevin had a look of deep fear mixed with shock on his face.. He couldn't believe it.. "It can't be..I..I'm here...I can't be dead..No.." He couldn't formulate a single sentence. He gulped as the woman's admittedly beautiful face approached him, only a short distance away from his own and looking him straight in eyes... He thought about it for a couple seconds but he had no choice, he couldn't run and his legs were shaking in fear of who this woman might be. "I...I won't tell anyone..I don't have a choice do I..."

"Listen. You are going to call this bullshit but Kevin, you are now immortal. You right now are a stunning vampire in a mediocre human body. Once you taste blood though, you will be stunningly handsome"

"When you were running, lightning hit you and well, you almost died. I decided that you might be a bit more... fun and outgoing and decided to save your life. Or at least what is left of it."

The shock was clear in his face. Kevin couldn't believe a word of what the woman was saying but, then again, why would she lie? Why would she tell such a story if it wan't the truth. He couldn't really remember anything about being struck by lightning..In fact, the last thing he remembered was going to school that day. "I....That can't be true...My parents, do they know? And blood?"

"I'm sorry....I have to go..This can't be, no.."

Melissa leaned forward, a small crease of her breasts showing. "You can't go. Number one, it is too dangerous out there, you must be taught on how to harness your power. Number two, nobody will recognize you. Number three, I want you to stay here. Number four, you're kind of cute."

Melissa gets up and sits down next to Kevin. Looking him in the eye she says "Tonight, we will take your possessions that you want from your house to here. You are now my property."

Kevin tried to move back as the woman got closer. Her voice was stern and serious, she really wouldn't let him leave. "But..My parents...My Life...Please.." He wasn't ready to accept this.. He wasn't anybody's property. Kevin attempted to get up, pushing the woman aside and making a run for the door..

As Kevin runs to the door. Melissa all of a sudden appears in front of him. His inertia carries him forward and he embeds his face into Melissa's breasts. Melissa lifts her hand and pushes Kevin's face down into them.

"You need to listen to me. You are my property and you will have a chance to be freed. For know, we will work on developing you powers."

Melissa lifts Kevin's head by his hair. Looking him in the eye she asks "Kevin, am I clear?"

Out of nowhere he sees the woman in front of him. How was that possible..Sure, he wasn't at his fullest capabilities right now but he had still ran fast. Unable to stop himself, he finds his face buried in her breasts only to be pushed down even further, almost as though to choke him, by the woman's hand.

Before getting a chance to reply to her words he suddenly feels his hair being pulled up with great force and her intense gaze staring him right in the eye. He replied immediately, the pain clear in his voice.. "Y-Yes, I..I'm your property, I'll do anything you say!!"

"Follow me"

Melissa struts up a flight of stairs into a room with pink walls and a queen sized bed. Sex toys are thrown astray, vibrators, full machines, all the sex toys you could imagine.

"This is my room, it's the only bed I have. Get some rest before we get your things tonight."

Kevin obeyed the woman, following her straight up the flight of stairs. He was amazed at all he saw inside, things he never knew even existed especially with the sheltered life he lived.

"Y-Yes..Thank you.." Kevin made his way over to the bed, afraid of what was to become of him in this place. "There's nothing I want to pick up tonight.. Nothing I need."

Melissa pats Kevin on the back, saying "I only have one bed. It's mine. I'm offering to share it with you but if you're uncomforatable, I completely understand."

Melissa walks further into the room, grabbing a purple squishy bendy dildo off the ground before walking out.

Of course he would be uncomfortable, he had no doubt but.. With his muscles aching all over, still sore, probably from being struck by lightning and dying, a bed sounded great. He was about to reply when he saw the woman take the dildo and hesitated but decided to ask anyway. "If it's okay with you then...I would rather sleep in the bed too..." He paused before asking the question.

"Where are you going..?"

Melissa replies "Just downstairs for a while, using my massage chairs and relaxing." Melissa walks out the door, before coming back in a second later "Make yourself at home as until I buy a new bed and clear out one of my rooms, you'll be staying here." Melissa then walks over to a drawer and pulls out a pair of panties, tossing them to Kevin. "If you get horny, panties are kept in that drawer." Melissa then leaves the room, the sound of her walking down the stairs is heard.

Melissa stripped her clothes as fast as she could before getting in the massage chair. Melissa cranked the power up to the highest as she closed her eyes, running her finger over her nipples. Soon, she began licking the dildo, progressing to running it up and down in between her tits before inserting it into her vagina. Melissa thrusts it in and out, two cycles a second, going fairly fast, she squirms around and makes panting noises, slight yelps but never a large scream. Even after thirty minutes at this speed, she still hasn't cum.

Relaxing? That was surely an interesting way to relax.. How could someone be so bold, so carefree.. Her next words proved even more surprising. As she tossed the panties at Kevin, due to his poor reflex, they landed on his face. Quickly he took them off, dropping them to the ground, surprised by how she just gave him panties, assuming he would do such a thing with them. "Wh-What do you mean if I-" He was cut off as she left the room, his words proving useless.

Kevin carefully lay on the bed, being careful not to touch any of Melissa's 'toys'. He lay there, thinking about everything, about how he had died even though he didn't remember such a thing happening, about how this woman apparently brought him back to life and about the hunger he was beginning to feel. A long time passed and Melissa didn't seem to come back, Kevin began to wonder whether she had fallen asleep or left.. Slowly he walked downstairs whispering her name in case she was asleep. "Melissa...?" Suddenly he heard panting, his young inexperienced mind, thinking she was in trouble rushed downstairs.. "A-Are you okay Melissa..?"

Back
Top Bottom