Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I suck at things, and that's okay!

Rea

"Fortunately, I am not of a fainting disposition."
Supporter
This thread is going to be for the things I suck at, and why it's okay (also reasons why I won't be posting).

First thing I suck at: paying bills.
I forgot to pay my internet bill...again. They're shutting me off for a few days. I can get online with my phone but with zero posting ability, so I'll be gone for the weekend. My bad! It's okay that I suck at this because it gives me an excuse to start working out again, since I won't be sitting at my desk with ramen, Doritos, and Monster all the time.

See you soon!​

Second thing I suck at:

Forgetting my friend's birthdays. I'm going out tonight and tomorrow night, so I won't have posts until Sunday, maybe even Monday. Sorry babies!

Third thing I suck at:

Actually, I don't suck at it. AIM does. My AIM has died, completely. It doesn't work at all, neither on my laptop or on my tablet. My apologies to anyone who was writing with me via the messenger. Please, contact me here, and we can work something out on-site!

My job sucks this time; not me.

I am working overtime. 10-16 hour days. I'll try to keep posting up, but it will definitely be falling behind until next week. Sorry, babies.

I suck at multitasking.

I just got a new video game. Dragon Age: Origins. When I get into something, I'm super hardcore obsessed with it for awhile. All I did yesterday was play the game - and I will continue to do so for the next few days. If I'm slow replying, that's why. My brain just cannot switch from a Dalish elf mindset to that of someone else entirely. I have the attention span of a squi-

...is that something shiny?

So, a guy stole my wallet the other day. And so far, he's charged up almost $400 out of my checking account. I have zero money right now, none at all. The money my grandparents gave me went to pay my electric bill, since I can't, and I still had to beg some people at work for change because I was almost two dollars short. I felt pathetic, begging for change, and this is the worst feeling, out of everything that happened. I don't know what to do. I feel like I want to cry but that won't solve anything. They have his face on camera, and his license plate number, but they haven't found him yet. And even if they do, so what? Obviously he's desperate, what makes them think he'll pay everything back? He won't. He has my social security card and my driver's license. I'm sure he's out having a fucking fun time, paying a hooker to knock his junk around on my dime. But I think he's local. He paid his phone bill and something at a storage unit in the town, so, I'm thinking he lives around there. It doesn't matter, though. I'll be lucky if I get it all back. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I suck at staying in control in a stressful situation. I won't be posting for a little while because ... I just can't.

Again, I suck at staying focused on more than one thing at any given time.

New xbox game. Going wild. Will try to post by the end of the week.

Another thing I suck at. Staying at a stable emotional level. I have clinically diagnosed adjustment disorder and manic-depressive episodes. Fun, that.

So basically I'm really happy for awhile and then for 1-2 weeks I feel like shit and I hate shit and everything about shit. Then I'm okay.

But this week has been pretty shitty so far, and I don't think it's going to get any better. I had a panic attack when I got home from work.

Needless to say, internet can be put on hold for awhile, so I can deal with my mental stability. Should be back to an A+ attitude next week.

Thank you for patience and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom