Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Always What It Seems //BassEXE//

The amazoness smiled as she continued to toy with him. "Oh little boy, for one so big you're so quite and shy." Nee'lahn stood up, she was going to enjoy teasing him. She dried herself off and slipped her clothes on, keen to see what he'd do.

BassEXE said:
"W-wait! Don't go!" He said softly.

"Why should I not leave, you're doing nothing to make me want to stay." She taunted. "You have the drive of a child." Her words were meant to get a reaction, if they didn't she could easily pass him off to someone else who would get a reaction.

"Sh-shut up! I told you, I'm a freaking virgin!" He shouted, standing up and reaching for a towel. "You just don't seem to care!" He said angrily.

BassEXE said:
"Sh-shut up! I told you, I'm a freaking virgin!" He shouted, standing up and reaching for a towel. "You just don't seem to care!" He said angrily.

A smile came to her lips. "Being a virgin has nothing to do with it. You have no desire, I've seen men younger than you come here virgins and jump on the women that they are offered but you..." she rolled her eyes. "You are worse than a child."

"As for not caring...why would I?"

Jake growled. "If you really wanted me to be of use to you, you WOULD care!" He dried off and got dressed.

BassEXE said:
Jake growled. "If you really wanted me to be of use to you, you WOULD care!" He dried off and got dressed.

Nee'lahn walked over to him and grabbed his cock through his trousers as she pushed him up against a wall. "Desire and lust can not be taught. If you had any desire for me, seeing me wake away should have been enough to make you want to rape me." She let go and took a step back. "Clearly that cock is wasted on you." She liked seeing him angry, it meant that she was getting somewhere.

calamity.rose said:
BassEXE said:

Nee'lahn walked over to him and grabbed his cock through his trousers as she pushed him up against a wall. "Desire and lust can not be taught. If you had any desire for me, seeing me wake away should have been enough to make you want to rape me." She let go and took a step back. "Clearly that cock is wasted on you." She liked seeing him angry, it meant that she was getting somewhere.

Jake gasped and flinched when she grabbed him. "I hate rape. I won't do it." But then she insulted him, saying his manhood was wasted on him. He clenched his fists. "I'll teach you to mock me!!" He roared, throwing a punch at her face. Her plan had backfired. She had just enraged a gentle giant, and it wasn't gonna end well for her bones.

As he punched her she fell backwards slightly, stunned by the fact that he'd hit her. In one fluent movement she kicked his knee and then his nuts before moving away from him. "Guards!" The guards walked in and immediately seized him. "Are you alright Princess?" She made a quick 'get him out of my sight' gesture then watched as they took him away. Her cheek was already starting to bruise, she could feel it. No bones were broken but it felt as if her jawbone might have been fractured.

Nee'lahn decided to let someone else deal with him for a while and they would not be gentle after he'd struck the princess.

Jake roared in fury and anger as he struggled to break free. "Lemme go! She mocked me! She deserves to be punished! RRRAAAAAGGGHHH!!! Scum! You're all scum!" He screamed in frightening fury.

(now how's this gonna work?)

//You let me worry about that. ^^

Jake was taken to a hut that they used purely for the unruly, they were taken there to be broken and then trained. He was chained to a wall to stop him from lashing out, when this was done Nee'lahn entered with another woman who was holding a soft leather whip.

"You struck a princess, you will be punished. This is her home and you dare think that she does not have the right to mock you?" the woman struck his inner thigh with the whip while Nee'lahn watched. This was not how she'd wanted his training to go but he'd forced her hand and it showed upon her features. "Tell the princess you are sorry."

calamity.rose said:
//You let me worry about that. ^^

Jake was taken to a hut that they used purely for the unruly, they were taken there to be broken and then trained. He was chained to a wall to stop him from lashing out, when this was done Nee'lahn entered with another woman who was holding a soft leather whip.

"You struck a princess, you will be punished. This is her home and you dare think that she does not have the right to mock you?" the woman struck his inner thigh with the whip while Nee'lahn watched. This was not how she'd wanted his training to go but he'd forced her hand and it showed upon her features. "Tell the princess you are sorry."

Jake sneered at the woman. "You think torture is gonna crack me? You're dead wrong. She had no right to mock me. Why don't you let me in this little "Pit" of yours, abnd I'll show you just how worthy I am! I'll show all of you ingrates!!!" He screamed at them and struggled fiercely. The whippings were just making him angrier. "I'll apologize when I get an apology! And not a moment sooner!"

Nee'lahn spoke something in her native tongue that made the other woman's eyes widen. "P-princess? Are you sure?" Nee'lahn merely nodded before speaking once more. The other woman cut away his clothes before kneeling before taking him into her mouth and sucking him off. It wasn't exactly what she'd planned but angry sex was still a starting point she supposed. The woman sucked hard upon him while Nee'lahn watched. The princess was keen to see how he would react to this.

Jake's eyes widened. He blushed ferociously, before moaning out. "N-no....I...I won't....I won't...g-give in....I c-can't....If I do....I'll have failed myself and my pride! " He managed to say, his expression pained and pleasured at the same time. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

BassEXE said:
Jake's eyes widened. He blushed ferociously, before moaning out. "N-no....I...I won't....I won't...g-give in....I c-can't....If I do....I'll have failed myself and my pride! " He managed to say, his expression pained and pleasured at the same time. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Your pride was gone the moment I captured you and made you strip before me." Nee'lahn said calmly. "All who are brought hear lose their pride and have to find it a new." The woman on her knees began to deep throat him, sucking harder as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Nee'lahn spoke in her native tongue once more as the woman started to massage his balls while deep throating him.

"N-no! That....that's not true! I did that willingly! I...I can't be forced! Th-that would ruin my pride!" Jake's vision swam. His world was falling around him. Was this how he was gonna live his life? Nathing but a sex toy? No pride, no dignity, no freedom? Just a tool for procreation? He swore as he felt tears fall down his face.

BassEXE said:
"N-no! That....that's not true! I did that willingly! I...I can't be forced! Th-that would ruin my pride!" Jake's vision swam. His world was falling around him. Was this how he was gonna live his life? Nathing but a sex toy? No pride, no dignity, no freedom? Just a tool for procreation? He swore as he felt tears fall down his face.

A single word left Nee'lahn's lips as she saw the tears, the woman stopped and moved aside as the princess walked forward and gently kissed away his tears before leaning forward and whispering in his ear. "If you promise not to hit me again we can got back to do this my way, if you cooperate with me this could be very pleasant for you." She looked into his eyes. "So what will it be, my way or hers?" she asked, gesturing back to the woman who was ready to start sucking him off again.

Nee'lahn said something to the woman who rose to her feet and unbound him. "Are you sure that you want to do this Princess? He did hit you..." Nee'lahn nodded once then looked at Jake. "Come on, we'll go back to my hut." Nee'lahn turned and headed back towards her hut, waiting for him.

Jake shook his head briefly, gesturing to his now tattered and useless clothes. "I'm not going out there yet." He protested, looking around for something to wear.

BassEXE said:
Jake shook his head briefly, gesturing to his now tattered and useless clothes. "I'm not going out there yet." He protested, looking around for something to wear.

The other woman threw him some clothes. "Don't make her regret her choice." Nee'lahn sat down on her bed within her hut, waiting for Jake. She wasn't how this was going now since she really didn't trust him.

Back
Top Bottom