Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Always What It Seems //BassEXE//

calamity.rose

Planetoid
It was one of those days when everything seemed to be going wrong; with delicate fingers she braided her long black hair so that it hung just over her shoulder. The last thing she wanted while hunting was to have her hair fall before her eyes. It had been a long day for the adopted daughter of the Amazon Queen and she couldn’t see it getting any easier. Her mother was well, nothing ailed her and she had many years still ahead of her but still her rivals swarmed like flies. It was pathetic. They claimed they feared what would happen when she passed do to the fact her heir held no royal blood, her mother didn’t care about that, or at least she hadn’t, but Nee’lahn could tell that her mother was starting to worry for her.

Still when her mother had asked her to consider the prospect of marriage she’d found herself worrying.

Having been raised within the forest the amazoness had learned to move through it with silence as her companion. Twin daggers were concealed by her boots while a bow was slung over her right shoulder. Nee’lahn claimed her usual perch high up in an old tree, no-one could see her unless they were right below her and even then she would have to move. From here she could see any unsuspecting animal that came her way but it was not an animal that caught her attention. It was a man. What was a man doing in their forest?

She leaned forward, looking down at him, curious.

Jake Blaze was having a bad day. He sighed. He was miles away from the nearest village, and had no idea where he was. Jake was a handsome man of twenty years old. He had long, spiky crimson hair, with ice blue eyes. He had fair skin, and was slightly muscular. He wore a red t-shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans with a brown belt, black fingerless gloves, and black hiking boots. He ran a hand through his hair. "Dang it. I'm hopelessly lost." He frowned and sighed.

The amazoness slowly crept down from the tree, moving as silently as she could, her emerald green eyes scanned the man that had stumbled into their forest. Drawing a dagger she crept up behind him and placed it to his throat, “Don’t move or I’ll kill you where you stand.” Nee’lahn pressed her body to his back, her perky breasts were hidden by her light leather cropped top that hid very little from prying eyes. The woman kept the dagger at his throat, he looked about the same age as her but she didn’t trust him.

“What are you doing here?” she tilted her head to the right slightly as she drew her other dagger as that she was ready if he tried anything. Her mother had warned her about men from outside their society, they took advantage of women that had a toned but curvy figure. Women like her and she would not allow that to happen.​

Jake gasped loudly and froze. "D-don't kill me...I'm seriously lost..." He feebly explained, but flinched. He felt two round objects smooshed against his back. Were those....his assailant's breasts? He blushed ferociously.

The Amazoness slowly stepped around him, looking straight into his eyes with her emerald orbs. "How could you have gotten lost here? There is nothing even near our forest." She kept the blade to his throat, knowing full well that he could try and move it but her other dagger would soon be in her hand and piercing his skin. "Who are you?" What should I do with him? Take him back to mother? The Amazon princess looked him over, he had potential she supposed, perhaps one of the women would like him...

"Strip off your clothes." It was no question and their would be no discussion about this, she wanted to see if he was worth keeping or not.​

calamity.rose said:
The Amazoness slowly stepped around him, looking straight into his eyes with her emerald orbs. "How could you have gotten lost here? There is nothing even near our forest." She kept the blade to his throat, knowing full well that he could try and move it but her other dagger would soon be in her hand and piercing his skin. "Who are you?" What should I do with him? Take him back to mother? The Amazon princess looked him over, he had potential she supposed, perhaps one of the women would like him...

"Strip off your clothes." It was no question and their would be no discussion about this, she wanted to see if he was worth keeping or not.​

Jake blushed and began to strip down. His member stood at attention, a fairly large 10 inches. He blushed brightly.

"Your name." Her tone was gentle this time, her eyes searched his body and found herself licking her lips. She liked what she seen, lowering the blade of her dagger and sheathing it she stepped forward, her fingers tracing his body curiously. "I am Nee'lahn." Her fingers continued to trace his body before coming to his member, they wrapped tightly around it and stroked it teasingly then let go. "You may put your clothes back on, I'll take you to the Queen and she will decide what to do with you."​

Jake blushed when she licked her lips. He shivered when she traced his body. And he moaned when she stroked his member. "I-it's Jake....Jake Blaze..." He moaned out.

A little smile came to her lips as he moaned. "Perhaps you will be of use. Now clothes on and we'll be on our way. Our Queen does not like to be kept waiting." Nee'lahn placed her hands firmly upon her hips, watching him like a hawk. One of the girls were going to have fun training and breaking him in.​

calamity.rose said:
A little smile came to her lips as he moaned. "Perhaps you will be of use. Now clothes on and we'll be on our way. Our Queen does not like to be kept waiting." Nee'lahn placed her hands firmly upon her hips, watching him like a hawk. One of the girls were going to have fun training and breaking him in.​

Jake nodded and got dressed quickly, blushing the entire time. What would happen to him from here on out? He was quite nervous

The Amazon moved to stand behind him, placing her hand upon his shoulder and guiding him back towards her village, it was only a 5 minute walk so it didn't take them long to get there. "This is my village, you're going to be taken to the Queen so I suggest you do as you are told, when you are told and be polite." She led her prisoner to her mother's throne room, leaning forward so that her lips lightly brushed against his ear. "Don't worry, she doesn't bite. Relax, she'll like you." The Amazon princess stepped back as her mother entered the room and examined the gift that Nee'lahn had brought her.

"Tell me boy, how experienced are you with women? Can you fight and will you work for you life?" As her mother spoke Nee'lahn's eyes moved back to her to her prisoner. So, her mother planned to keep him as one of the lucky men that were allowed to touch the women of the tribe. It was an honor that few men were given, the Amazons were beautiful women and not without their charms.​

"W-well, Your Majesty, I can fight, and work..." He paused and blushed. "But...I am a virgin...." He informed nervously. He hoped that wouldn't effect his standing.

BassEXE said:
"W-well, Your Majesty, I can fight, and work..." He paused and blushed. "But...I am a virgin...." He informed nervously. He hoped that wouldn't effect his standing.

The Queen smiled. "Good. Nee'lahn!" The princess stepped forward, bowing slightly. "You'll train this one, wash him and teach him of his duties. Then you can take him to one of the girls for...release. Don't want him not being able to please the woman who claims him." The princess bowed her head.

"Of course mother." Taking hold of his arm she took him back to her hut, shoving him through the door. "Undress so I can bathe you." Women brought in hot water and placed it within the bath so that Nee'lahn would be able to do her duties. "Get in when you're ready."

After stripping down, Jake eased himself into the warm water, sighing. He began to wonder what it would be like to live under these Amazons. "N-Nee'lahn....I'm ready..." He mumbled.

BassEXE said:
After stripping down, Jake eased himself into the warm water, sighing. He began to wonder what it would be like to live under these Amazons. "N-Nee'lahn....I'm ready..." He mumbled.

Nee'lahn had never had to prepare a man for training, it was not the sort of thing that a princess usually had to do but here she was. The woman knelt beside the large bath, taking a cloth in her hand, dipping it into the water before rubbing it over his skin. "You can relax, we're not going to harm you." She continued to rub the wet cloth over his skin. "When you've relaxed enough I'm going to join you in the bath and make sure you're properly cleaned." She smiled seductively at him.

"Your duties are simple. You'll be trained to defend us and you will in time become the partner to one of the women here but until then you will have sex with a few of them to get some practice..."​

Jake's eyes widened and he blushed brightly when she said she would be joining him. He blushed deeper when he heard that he would be having sex multiple times.

Eventually, though, Nee'lahn's gentle rubbing calmed him down. He sighed happily.

"Okay...I understand. But what if I can't please any of the women?" He asked curiously.

His question made her curious, it was not one that had been asked before as far as she knew. "Why would you not be able to? Do you not find us attractive?" As she spoke she rose to her feet and slowly removed her clothes, "Does this do nothing for you?"

Nee'lahn lowered herself into the water so that she was facing him, picking up the cloth she'd discarded and began to clean his chest. "Do you want to touch me Jake?" She leaned forward, pushing her breasts together as she did so. Nee'lahn wanted to see for herself what he was made of, she already knew that her was well endowed but wanted more.​

Before she got in the tub, Jake explained. "W-well...I'm a virgin, I have no experience...what if my lack of experience fails to satisfy any of you?"

Jake's eyes widened and he blushed, staring at her bare, perky breasts. The tip of his member emerged from the water.

BassEXE said:
Before she got in the tub, Jake explained. "W-well...I'm a virgin, I have no experience...what if my lack of experience fails to satisfy any of you?"

Jake's eyes widened and he blushed, staring at her bare, perky breasts. The tip of his member emerged from the water.

The female slowly crawled forward, straddling his waist so that her opening was teasing his member. "That's why you're going to have trainers. They'll show you how to please a woman and then one will have plenty of time she make your perfect." She winked playfully at him. "All you need to do, is relax." Nee'lahn kissed his neck seductively, her fingers teasing his member as she gently moved her womanhood against it.

"Tell me what are your fantasies? What would you do if you were given the chance?"​

Jake moaned loudly as she teased him. "I...I never thought about it. I'd have to actually get some experience to have any fantasies." He blushed.

Nee'lahn shifted slightly so that his tip was at her opening, she moved her opening against his tip before pushing down on him slightly so that only the very tip of his member was within her. Meanwhile her hand curled around him and started to stroke him teasingly, "I want you to tell me what you want." Nee'lahn leaned forward and kissed his neck all the way up his throat to his jaw before coming to his lips.

She wanted him to react, she wanted him...​

The amazon smiled to herself as she moved teasingly against his tip before sliding down to take him entirely within her, giving him a moment to get used to the feeling. "Is this what you want?" she moved up and down, slowly, teasingly before leaning forward and sucking upon his neck.

Back
Top Bottom