Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

Tomorrow I will make the opening post and I updated the thread a little. Hopefully those interested start forging their characters for this adventure

grrr okay tomorrow morning gonna make my character when iam not so tired and can think straight.

A shame that this did not really get started, its not really too late as long as people take the initiative. I will be around whenever people take enough of an interest to continue

@Millenium Joker

NO

@Sanoci

If nobody else would step in we could put some smut in it perhaps, I will make a character soon.

Quick question...has this RP started yet...? I might consider joining. But I don't know where, if there is, the actual thread RP is so I can see how far you all have gotten. You have 200+ posts in this so I'm just curious to know if you guys started and how far you've all gotten.

We haven't started for a number of reasons, primarily because whereas we had a shitload of interest at first, most people's enthusiasm for this (And a Skyrim Group RP we're trying to start) had all but died.

Hell, I can't even get in contact with the GM for this one, Sanoci, so we can get pople bakc into it.

THis.... really displeases me.

Jugger82 said:
lol yes iveta. OO

And exactly, at this moment, how many people are currently 'up for' this RP?

So far, there's me. And I think Ivetta. Sanoci, I'm pretty sure he's interested, but he has probably been swamped with work- I'll see what I can do to contact him outside BMR.

Apart from us (possible) 3, I am currently awaiting an answer from another person I PMed about this roleplay, and I would have answers from 2 more potential interests, IF they had cleared out their PM in boxes. As of now however, I cannot contact those 2.

OH MY GOODNESS! I was so happy to see a Dragon Age RP! You have no idea.
I am a bit disheartened to read that the OP is MIA at the moment though, I would L.O.V.E to play an apostate female. I've always wanted to do a group DA roleplay!

Well, if I can't reach Sanoci, I guess... I'll take it upon myself to start something up in the interim? Not terribly in the mood to GM something, but if it keeps us active, I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom