Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

I think Kadan was my favorite title given. I thought it was sweet of Sten to use it, considering what it means when he spoke to the Warden.

True, there's that, but wasn't Hawks spoken of favorably by the Arishok when he challendpged him to single combat in the Viscounts hall? Seems like a title of honor from one of the Qunari Triumvirate is a bit more of something to brag about than being looked upon favorably by the platoon leader of a singe unit of the Beresaad.

To each their own of course.

Sten also was able to grow a bit with the Warden, while the Arishok merely gained respect. I took more from their friendship than I did from the Arishok and Hawke's.

Well, you also have to consider that the Arishok is supposed to represent the most highly trained and powerful fighting force in the world. Yeah, the Sten and the Warden became Kadan to each other, along with the rest of their traveling companions. But the Arishok, as much of a dick as he was, to earn praise from somebody in such a high position of military might is most assuredly not something to be taken lightly. I wouldn't be surprised if Hawke's name is known throughout Par Vollen and Seheron.

Melenium Joker: Your funny so when it comes to my dwarf I will put anything even considered dirty, even by a little bit, in spoiler. :D So that you wouldn't be bothered. Your welcome!

Sincerely: Well before we start considering titles we should worry more about how we can become his friend. UUUh~ To say the least Qunari are a hard sort to make friends with. Let alone be given a title such as Kedan. Just saying, from a logical point of view.

And when are we gonna start? There is me, gm, sincerelyyours, millennium joker, and little iveta, that is more then enough for a group.

Don't forget Sqnoci. Although, I think its safe to assume he is busy or something definitely not the first time something like this has happened. *cough*ObsidianBrotherhood*cough

Oh, I wasn't worrying about the titles in game haha xD. I was just being silly OOC.

Templars and Qunari aren't exactly buddy buddy. but we shall see! I can't wait to start though ^^.

Its not so much Templars being unfriendly with them as much as it is a culture/language barrier, and the fact that the only real Templar/Qunari interaction we see outside of Alistair and the Stem is the events of Kirkwall. And what happened there was really religious chantry zealotry, not prejudice against the ox-men.

You heard this hear, Peaople of the world, Melenium Joker is awesome. ~ AAAAAAAH, yes yes hold your applause. We role play this with honor to be alongside his nerdy awesomness. :p lol

Sincerely: Ya I assumed as such, but I wanted to have an excuse to say. "Start this thing or Imma firing my lazer *Pooof.* "

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyuNidSrVik[/video]

You seem quit dedicated to the role, perhaps you should play him xD

I am however pondering how I will write this Ogre into the story. Pull a Disciple experiment or be born different via Architect. I would probably opt for the former since that distinction is his accomplishment in itself. The Mother was a test, why not try an Ogre.

Perhaps I should consider a mage.... I mean in 90% of the roleplays I do like this, I go for the high strength/firepower DPS types, maybe I should.... Ooh, I just got a grand idea. Tal-Vashoth Saarebas that, fearing his gifts, chooses to heal and buff others/debilitate his foes, rather than killing people outright. Maybe down the line I can raise him up to specialize in something that plays off of that kind of character....

Well, if your willing to play two characters, then maybe a mage as well. Cuzz, it is hard to believe. Qunari kill a mage, even if there is no definite proof of magic. Why? Well they hate mages of coarse! :D

As for the ogre, I think our gm should stick with the architech story line he gots going. It is a good idea, so make it BAD FUCKING ASS! YAAAA!~

Well, I seem to remember theim chaining their mages and killing them. Or was that whole lose mage story line just a writers fuck up? :p

But ya, I understand what ya mean. If it makes sens I ill except it, as long as this gets going, if it doesn't make sens.... Welll

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyuNidSrVik[/video]

Yeah, but that was because Ketojan's Basvaarad had died, I think, so he was without a handler. If the same should happen, or if Basvaarad and Saarebas should go rogue, they could become a Tal-Vashoth duo, or even decide to go their separate ways.

Back
Top Bottom