Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

So, what shall it be then? If the GM of this RP will play as the Architect, then who will be the villains? Another Arishok? A new deluded Templar?

Oh I got an Idea! Lets include The Pearl as a waiting area since the setting will be in Ferelden. I want Dwarven Man-Whores.

Lol, that is a funny idea, using the pearl. It is an inn right? Of course one with hookers, sailors, and drunks. But an inn none the less.

I think that if we are set on a new Architect, we need another experiment of his, just one that isn't as revolting or weak as The Mother. A villain who can really stand his own, yet is intelligent and charismatic enough to command an army. I say we should introduce Thedas' first sentient, intelligent ogre. And by intelligent, I mean "knows not to eat rocks" smart. Not human level brains, but enough to know how to form a proper sentence.

I don't even want to imagine what having sex with an ogre would be like. Or giving birth to the messed up children as a result of the union o_O.

Introducing stronger darkspawn, sure it doesn't produce at the numbers like a Brood mother but they would be quite fierce. Call it perverse or malicious, but it fits well with the Dark Fantasy environment of Dragon Age. Great I just realized something that is a must; pull an Awakening with fully armored and now A WEAPON!!!!!! I am Sentient OGRE and ....

Everyones_3366bc_897769.jpg

I'm putting a very big chastity belt on my templar.

Thank you for putting that stunning image in my head guys (Prolapse, geh..).

Well, this should be a pretty fun group Rp though, we have quite the set of characters already . Looking forward to it!

I still have to decide on a character. I'd love to have a Qunari, but... I don't known enough about the Qunari people or the Qun. So I guess Human it is.

Millenium Joker said:
I still have to decide on a character. I'd love to have a Qunari, but... I don't known enough about the Qunari people or the Qun. So I guess Human it is.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Qunari

Here Joker

EDIT: Need more players to see an Elf or Dwarf. I am pretty much elevated to villain role with the Disciple like Ogre

Millenium Joker said:
Hmm.... A Talk Vashoth could be an interesting play, and I wouldn't have to learn the most intricate parts of the Qunari language.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Qunlat

Gonna love this wiki xD

Hey a qunari?! That is a grand idea Joker. I love Qunari. They have a charm about them. Except for sten, I just found him to be an irritating party member. "Are you really a grey warden?" "Yes." "But your a women." *Sexist bastard! dont mock my female playthrough!* lol. And then going as far as challenging your role as leader! I give him one thing though, and it is that he is one of the characters whom makes you feel as though your party members are more then just mindless peons following you. For, no matter what you do. He finds you a fool, and beneath him. Just either a fool he likes, or a fool he hates.

I can play a dwarf as well. Gotta hand it to those little guys, they are a resilient lot. So if I make one, I plan on being original and actually making an enjoyable dwarf. I mean seriously, a whole race and the only rememberable people are a drunken has been named Oghren, and a smooth talking, rogue named Varick.

Well, after re reading the wiki entries- thanks, Sano, I forgot those existed- I'm pretty much set on a Qunari. I may even have him USE Qunlat every now and again, though he will probably be Tal-Vashoth, unless I ,take home like Sten from DA:O and make him one of the Beresaad.

Back
Top Bottom