Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

@sincerelyyours

LOL! Just as I thought.

@Millenium Joker

Its a copy of this thread for sincerelyyours' own usage.

well, if you're wanting to make a DA group role play in the event that O.P never shows up or replies to anyone's PM on it than I would definitely appreciate a link. :3

Sorry, the laptop power cord broke, haven't been able to charge it. Fixing error soon (on my tablet now, and I hate typing this thing) but I'll try to get something up

Sadly, no. The only way I can reach him is via PM here, or via Windows messenger. My Tablet has no messenger client, my laptop is dead (broken power cord) and my desktop needs either a wireless card or 50+ feet of ethernet cables to get internet connectivity. I DO have built-in messenger on my phone, but it doesn't ever seem like he's online. I'll try again throughout the week, but if nothing comes up soon, I'll PM everyone who is interested so we can start a new campaign, something hopefully separate from what Sanoci had planned.

Well as I said in my PM I'm pretty interested in something like this, I've played all the games, seen all the movies and films, own all the books. I'm pretty into it and my lore is pretty solid. But like the rest of you guys our knowledge is really centered around those few specific spaces. If he does not end up replying to you Joker, please PM me too!

If there are still openings for this, I'd love to throw in my support (and my bow! and my axe!). Been dying to play a DA roleplay.

Change of plans with scheduling between my classes. Give me until tomorrow (pending a PM form somebody) and I'll send everybpdy who shows interest a PM on a character skeleton.

Millenium Joker said:
Yes. Just waiting for one reply to a PM I sent, then I will start up the game and PM those interested a copy of the Character Skeleton.

Well include me! I would love to be part of this!! Dragon Age is a fantastic game!

Back
Top Bottom