Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forsaken Children (VP & Airi)

She kissed him back with equal passion and began to resume south to his jaw and neck, then down his torso. She locked her eyes with Lannik's for a moment before yanking his pants down just enough to free his erection. The vampire hunter then positioned herself in between his legs, slightly forcing his thighs apart before she leaned down to sample his arousal.

Lannik gave out a loud sigh as she took him into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth wrapped around him made him tremble. Lannik laid down relaxing his body and resting his arms above his head. He was completely exposed and vulnerable to her.

Octavia's hands gripped tightly on Lannik's hips as she continued her assault. Licking and sucking mercilessly, then plunging him deep into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. The voices that the vampire made was like music to her ears. Her pace was slow and steady, and she stopped only when she felt his cock began to throb. She rose her head, then, and returned back up to kiss hungrily on Lannik's lips. Meanwhile, her hands began to fumble to take her own pants off.

Lannik laid in ecstasy she devoured him. When she released his throbbing cock from her mouth he was happy to meet her lips with his own. He kissed her with a fiery passion savoring every taste, every scent, and every touch. When she finally removed her pants he pulled her effortlessly up to him bracing her legs around his head and plunging his tongue deep into her soaking wet cavern exploring her insides like a miner in search of gold. After thoroughly lapping up her juices his mouth found her engorged clit and encircled it with his tongue while spreading her lips with his eager fingers.

Her breath hitched with surprise when Lannik's tongue first entered her folds. A moan then reverberated from deep inside her chest as the vampire continued working his tongue, while her back arched and her shivering hands gripped tightly on the headboard for support. With half-lidded eyes, she looked down to the creature beneath her; the sight of his beauty, trapped in between her shapely legs, was forever burned in her memory.

"Lannik...," she called out with a raspy voice. Her hips began gyrating slowly, wanting to incite more sparks of pleasure from his fingers and tongue. All the muscles in her body clenched with need and want. She bit at her lower lips as her pleasure grew more and more, and all thoughts disappeared into the thick mist of lust that clouded her mind and judgement.

Lannik was consumed by why every being, her gyrating exciting his efforts. He was rewarded with a burst of her sweet juices as she climaxed and he released her from his mouth as she shook from the explosive energy rushing through her body. He picked her up and swung her around to lay her on her back as he moved on top of her. He positioned himself at her base opening her legs exposing her womanhood as he took hold of his begging cock and began to tease her opening with his tip. Lannik laughed teasingly as he spoke, "Having fun yet? Am I the mindless beast you always imagined?" He teased her more barely penetrating her as she began to thrust her hips lustfully. "You want me Ocatavia? Tell me how bad you want me."

The blonde looked back at Lannik, a small laugh escaped her lips as she heard his words. She hadn't meant to laugh, really, but she just really couldn't help it. "I don't know. Are you?" asked Octavia back sultrily. Her hips also bucked slightly to answer his 'tease'. His pride in letting her come earlier was his first mistake, really. She then leaned up and kissed the mark on his neck that she left before. "Do you think I'm the mindless bitch that you always imagined?" She bit lightly at his lobe while she whispered the question.

Lannik gave another little laugh before finally plunging his engorged cock into Octavia. He reveled in the sound of her cries of pleasure as he began to thrust into her again and again. He reached under the small of he back lifting her up off the bed giving himself a better angle to penetrate her deep and hard. Lannik felt alive again, like he hadn't felt sense he had been turned. The beautiful woman he lie entangled with, making love to, had awoken his spirit which was all but broken. She meant so much more to him than he felt she could ever understand. He had been thrusting into her slow and deep before he picked up to an almost inhuman speed for short time as she nearly lost all control of her body before slowing back down again to gentle slow thrusts. He was in absolute bliss and with every thrust felt shock waves of stimulation running through his body. He observed her carefully doing his best to please he like she never thought possible as he could sense her every heart beat and every breath.

She sighed audibly as she felt his warm shaft entered her folds; her walls opened up to make way for him to go through into her deepest core. One of her hands flew up to bury itself into his brown strands, while the other gripped at his shoulder with increasing tightness. As Lannik began thrusting, Octavia moved her hips as well to meet with his, each movement marked with a gasping cry that escaped her lips. She could no longer think, just feel, and the sparks that their little sensual dance was doing soon enough became the center of it all.

Octavia lifted her legs and wrapped them around the vampire's waist shortly before he increased his pace. More and more of her moans joined in the orchestra that was their love making. She bit at her bottom lip and gripped tightly at a handful of his hair as she felt her climax cresting, but before the bubble could burst, she felt Lannik slowing down gradually. Her eyes fluttered open, then, and met directly with the vampire's. The sight caused her to lean up slightly and kiss him gently on the lips.

"There's still a human in you, Lannik," she muttered softly. "I can feel that."

"Haha" Lannik laughed a bit, "Sure, but with a few upgrades. For example I don't get tired, haha". Lannik then grabbed Octavia and stood up, holding her effortlessly in the air before gliding her down onto him again. "I'm also very strong" he joked. He pushed her up against the wall and slowly moved in and out of her as he put one arm against the wall and nestled his face against her shoulder. He ran his opposing hand against her cheek then brought his forehead up against hers. "I'm glad you can see the human in me, its something I am desperately trying to hold onto." He continued as his voice got more and more calm and serious, "You help me hold onto that, you make me feel again, and you...." Lannik cut himself off as if lost for words.

Back
Top Bottom