Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strength of the North (A Skyrim GRP)

malin

Supernova
In legends it was told that dragons would herald the coming of the end times. Skyrim is a province of Tamriel soaked in blood and snow, the far frigged north is under going a vast rebellion as the imperial legion fights tooth and nail with the Stormcloak in a bloody upheaval of civil politics, and now to make things worse the dragons have returned to skyrim to herald Ragnarok and the end of times.

The legends say that the dragonborn was supposed too stepforward to help destroy the dragon threat, but... the imperials chopped off the dragonborns head. Now with no dragonborn it is up to the people of Skyrim to find their strength, and once again defeat the dragons, this time without the power of the voice.
~~

So yeah I have been wanting to do a skyrim rp for a little while, and having all the time in the world now thanks to spring break I figured i could put my money where my mouth is and see who else is interested in this. The story is simple enough as explained above, we would be playing the people of skyrim trying to choose our sides imperial or Stormcloak while also fending off the random dragon attack. Right now it's as bare bones as it gets, but I am hoping that other people have ideas that they would like to contribute to make the plot stronger, as well as generate ideas for the rp, and see who is interested.

Yes, but I'm not just a big fan of furry sex haha xD.

I might make a Nord or Dunmer as well now. Hmmm...

and I love M'aiq!!

That's because M'aiq is awesome. He just wants his fishy stick.

I MAY make a second character, but.... I wanna seen if the Orc is gonna be too much to keep up with for now.

And Prozak I know your here XD

And dont feel Sincerely about yr kitty XD my guy is a half Giant half Nord werewolf so imagion him getting laid >.>

" Dar'viza has many questions for you, green skin. For starters, why does this one have no balls?"

Oh please, do make him a eunuch..<3 xD

Houndof Fenris said:
better think on a good back story to explain that XD

"So Orc... Do you sit when you pee?" XD

"Kid, if I didn't know any better, I'd say the spawn of a rock-ewting giant and a shaved bear has no right to question me about my bathroom habits. Just because that mage took my berries doesn't mean this old orc doesn't still have a huge whoop-ass stick." He will say, dropping his pants to reveal a green cock that reached to his knees, as wide as his arm is.

"Malacath sure has blessed me. In my youth they called me the Milkman."

Because dick jokes are awesome.

I guess eunuch it is.

Thus my guy would reply "Well then..." He would say dropping his loin cloth reveling a large mammonth trunk fall wrapping around his ankle "I guess you can say I have some Giant genes" XD

-_- Forsome one soooo quick to start this, your quick to say "NOOO I dont want responsibility of leadership. Nooooo." Lol. I guess I will, since I already run a star trek, and a star wars rp. I might as well own skyrim to boot. "I OWN YOUR FAN BOY DREAMS WHOHAHAHA!"

Um, don't think I'm stalking you, but I possibly want to join this. I miss playing Skyrim, but ever since I got Assassin's Creed I haven't played Skyrim as much. I'm obsessed with the AC3 multiplayer game.

Will this be canon or original characters?

Uh... I say we vote on that. I personally would be willing to allow a few canon characters, so long as they stay perfectly in character. For the most part I would prefer OC.

Anyone else?

Im ok with OCs and Canon chars I think shouldnt pop up too much because the Situation has changed. Were not the Dragon Born so the story has changed.

Back
Top Bottom