Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Singing has its perks(Lustful_Sinxdesertpaladin)

he blushed a bit as he looked at her but his arms wrapped around her as he said 'Don't feel like you need to repay me" he said as he watched her "For all these years i thought I did what I did for you because i thought you were like a daughter to me... no... it is definately not that but..." he looked at her "it was because I had fallen for you the first moment I saw you... hell I should be thanking you for last night" he said with a small smile "You made me feel better than I ever have"

She chuckled and held him tightly and looked up, with a brow raised."sooo....Lawrence..when was the last time you were with a woman anyways...I mean has it been that long that after having me, your craves have been satisfied."she said and pulled away from his embrace, moving her body and was now sitting on top of him."hmmm..well....atleast I'm glad to hear that I made you happy...but still.....no matter what you say, I'm still going to repay you back..alright."

He gave a small grin as he nodded "Alright, and i feel like how long ago it was is my business" he grinned 'though if you really need to know" he said as he gave her a slight lustful glance 'I am sure i will give you an answer if you help jog my memory" he said smiling at her as he watched to see what she would do. She talked about paying him back? Fine, let's see what she could do sober.

She smirked and leaned down, her lips hovering over his, but she didn't kiss him."alright..I'll jog your memory."she said and leaned up, kissing his forhead then trailed down, kissing his nose, his cheek and then his chin.She avoided his lips, since she wanted to tease him, wanting him to beg for a kiss on the lips.Yumie trailed her lips down, licking at kissing at his neck, then down to his chest, his nipples, his stomach and abdomen.Yumie could already feel him getting erect and as she moved down, his cock slipped between her breasts and now her lips hovered over the tip of his erected dick."I'll just tease you till you remember."she said and kissed the tip of his cock, her tongue licking at his cum slit, though she did nothing else.She kissed up and down his shaft, her tongue would run over his skin once or twice until she went back to kissing again.

He grinned when she leaned down as he had expected a kiss as it was clear he was a bit disappointed when she did not. But as she began to kiss his body he grinned as he began to feel tingles close to when he was a young man. He watched her as she kissed downwards and when she began to tease his cock he only grinned and he gave soft, happy grunts and sighs. "Now that feels amazing" he said as he watched her "alright... well the last time was actually..' he blushed as he said this "two years ago... maybe three now..."

She pulled away a bit surprised."N-No way."she said to him, looking into his eyes."well...atleast I know your not that old."she said and chuckled leaning down and decided to take his cock into her mouth now.She closed her eyes and guided her head till she took his whole cock in, resting there then pulled away, only to do it again, going faster and faster, sucking hard, then she would slow down, but still sucked nice and hard.Her tongue would tease his cum slit, tasting a bit of that bitter cum.She pulled away and wrapped her nice soft breasts around his shaft, squeezing his cock with them and smiled seeing a small white bead collecting at the tip."Would you say...that I'm better then any other woman you've been."she asked and leand down, though waited until he responded.

He grinned "there is no contest... you get gold, silver and bronze" he said as he looked at her loving how he was finally getting what he had wanted since he had started managing her. He folded his arms behind his head and it was clear he was getting a bit cocky but hey he was able to. he had one of the most beautiful women in america now sucking on his dick and giving him a tittyfuck.

She smiled."I'm glad to hear that..."she said and ran her tongue over the head, poking at the slit, tasting more of the bitter taste.She began to move her breasts, squeezing and rubbing her skin against his shaft.She felt him throb, knowing he was close once more.Her lips wrapped around the head, sucking hard as she jerked him off with her breasts.She wanted it, wanted his cum so badly.She jerked him faster and faster, sucking him hard and good, showing how much she wanted it.

He gave out a happy groan as he watched her and feeling her going as hard and as fast as she could with her breasts and her lips sucking him off he groaned out loudly and he came hard filling, and overflowing her mouth with his seed. He smiled a bit as he looked at her and he said 'that... was the the best blow any girl has given me" he said as his hand gently stroked through her hair.

She moaned feeling the hot cum shooting into her mouth, filling it up until it over flowed and drizzled out of her mouth.She pulled away and swallowed every bit of cum he offered.She pulled away and sat smirking."I'm glad...and I hope no one else will touch this...cuz its all mine."she chuckled at wiped the side of her lips, licking her fingers off clean."so I guess..this will mean were going to act as if nothing is happening when were outside these walls."she said making it clear she would spend every night here with him."I love being sneaky..turns me on even more."she laughed and crawled upward, pressing her lips against his then pulled away, nuzzling his neck playfully.

He grinned pulling her in closer to him as he nodded "I like the sound of that... you coming here every night" he said as he gave her ass a playful spank "I will make sure that you don't soon regret it" he then just moved his hand to stroke her back as he sighed and just leaned back and relaxed "Though today you do have a free schedule, what do you wish to do?"

She squeaked at the spank and looked at him, pouting."Well aren't you a sadist."she said, teasing, though then again, wondering how much of a sadist or masochist Lawrence was, was something Yumie was curious to know.She closed her eyes and sighed , not knowing what to do.,"Im not sure...dont you have things to do, since being my managers gives you alot of crap to do."she said, opening her eyes and looked at him.

"True, most of the time things are like that..." he said as he looked over at her and he grinned "but I knew you had nothing to do, and I made sure to get all of the extra work I needed done so that way i could have had today off" He looked down at her "so it is up to you, we can be together today, or we can do something else seperate from eachother...' he looked at her softly as he brushed some hair from her face "I would prefer to spend time with you though"

She blushed, running her fingers over his lips."I would love to have soft, smooth, cosentual sex with you...unless you like hard, sweaty and roughl."she said.She slowly ran her fingers down from his lips, over his chin and neck.She bit her lip as she circled around his nipples, perking them up.She ran her finers down still, her nails running over his skin and circled around his belly button."Doing this..is turning me on again."She said and looked up, smiling."You tasted so good today and last night...did....you wanna taste me."She asked, embarissed in asking that.

He smiled "I would love to taste you..." He said as he sat up a bit and he pulled her in closer before he then lay her back on the bed, moving to be on all fours above her as he leaned in and he kissed her "I bet it will taste just as sweet as honey..." he said as his lips began to trail down her body, leaving small kisses or licking some areas as he soon got to her pussy, his hands spreading her legs as he gently moved his fingers to her sex, parting her pussy lips as he looked down at her and he grinned "You have such a sexy little pussy..." he said as he leaned in and his tongue began to teasingly flick over her clit "and you taste better than I thought" he said with a small smile.

Small gasps and whimpers left her mouth as he trailed his kisses down.God his mouth was so warm, and felt good on her skin.She couldn't already feel herself getting wetter and wetter from each kiss he layed on her skin.When her legs parted, her moaned, feeling his tongue flick at her clit, causing her hips to rise off the bed a little."Fuck....L-Lawrence...y-your...mouth..feels so good."she said, biting her lip, her hips moving along with his tongue and mouth."F-Finger me...finger me Lawrence......want to feel so fucking good, thanks to you."she begged, her eyes looking down at him with sheer submission to him.

He smiled, his left hand moving up and groping one of those full mounds as he looked up at her "as you wish" he said as he did not even stop licking her clit so it came out more like a "ah ooo ish" but soon his ring and middle finger from his right hand plundged into her pussy flciking around so fast and hitting pleasure spot after pleasure spot as he just searched her insides for the one big spot, the one that would make her cum the quickest.

Back
Top Bottom