Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two can play that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxx gave Lillian a hard slap on the ass, grinning as Aiko used her finger to help excite their captain. It was a beautiful site seeing the two woman together, and a wonderful thing to be a part of it. With her hips raised Maxx was able to give Lillian the full sensation of his cock, slamming hard into the tight woman's pussy. "I've never fucked an elf before. This is really quite amazing." he smiled down to Aiko, ramming into her captain. "I think I can go all night!"

Aiko smirked as Lillian was trembling in her arms. Lillian was lost in the moment as Maxx was slamming into her but when he slapped her ass she pulled her chest up from Aiko's moaning louder. "Fuck, Maxx..." Lillian hung her head as Aiko moved kissing Lillian's lips and Lillian welcomed the kiss as she flinched with her inner thighs trembling. Breaking the kiss as Lillian looked back at Maxx and ehr pussy suddenly tightens on his thick cock with her cumming.

Her pussy clenching was too much for him, and he was unable to pull out in time. His hot seed shot into her pussy, splashing against her wet walls as she cried out in pleasure, he let out a moan as his cum filled her, some of it spilling out and sliding down her thighs. He grasped her hips, holding himself up, it had been forever since he had a good fuck. But it was over before it began and he had plenty left in him, he leaned over Lillian, kissing her neck as he wrapped his arms around her, grinding his hips into his captain. "Oh Lillian, the three of this must do this again sometime... Not to say I'm done, but this, I should have done two weeks ago."

Aiko laughed at his words as Lillian smirked while she ran her hand down his arm feeling him grinding into her. "You would have lost your dick if you tried to fuck either of us on day 1." Lillian filled him in but while he held her Aiko slipped out from under her soaking Lillian's bed. Aiko moved where Lillian could settle down to ease the pressure and Aiko helped pulling the strap on off of Lillian.

Aiko got off the bed with her having an issue walking from her intense squirting. While Lillian was still impaled by Maxx Aiko stood there with her back to the pair while she cleaned up the toy.

He laughed. "It would have been a wonderful way to die." He said he started grinding into Lillian harder. He paused for a moment though, and pushed her forward on the bed. He crawled up after her and leaned forward to kiss her as he thrusted himself back into her. "mmm, captain..." He said, and pulled her close to her as he slammed his full shaft into her, keeping deep inside with short thrusts, he lifted her leg up to his shoulder, turning her on her side. "It feels good though, doesn't it captain?"

With Lillian trying to catch her breath she was forced into the bed with her hips in the air. Gasping as she eased back down with him kissing her. Moaning softly as she reached up running her fingers through his hair while he thrusted his hard shaft into her making her jump. Breaking the kiss as he thrusted into her then turned her over. "God yes. Better than Aiko!"

"Hey!" Aiko laughed as she walked over and curled up behind Maxx where she kissed the back of his neck. She didn't plan to do anything to him other than caress him.

Maxx wrapped his arms tightly around her leg, holding it to his chest as he let her calf rest on his shoulder. He looked down at his captain, laid out before him on her side, rocking from his every thrust, his hard cock filling her with great pleasure. "I'm glad to hear that my captain." He said smiling, and thursted harder, leaning back slightly so he could get even deeper into her. He rolled his hips, giving her short thrusts to keep most of his shaft inside of her, he watched her face, smiling at how she enjoyed. "I thank you for this honor captain, you are a beautiful elf."

He looked to Aiko as she moved, jealous of the comment, and smiled as she came to him. "And you as well Aiko... It's an honor to be surrounded by thr both of you." He smiled as she kissed his neck, and he turned his head to steal one from her lips, giving Lillian a hard and good few thrusts as he pressed his lips tight to Aikos. "mmm.... sweeter then honey...." He said and laughed, slamming more into Lillian, working them both to their next orgasm.

Lillian was panting and gripped the bed sheets with him shifting her form to where her hips were at an angle and he thrusted deep into her. Every time he called her captain it was like nails running across a chalk board. Looking up to see Aiko and him kissing for once she felt like a slut. Looking away from the pair even his laughter made her sick to her stomach with the sounds of Aiko's lips kissing his flesh. Crying out as her orgasm gushed out hitting his balls and her body arched out but she forced her face into the sheets.

Aiko smiled at the look of disgust on Lillian's face and her behavior. May be she'd have Maxx all to herself later on. Besides Lillian was no where near Maxx's league but she knew she was. "When you're done with her...Fuck me next."

Maxx saw the look on Lillian's face as well, and it dug into him like a rake. He hated to see her feel so used, that wasn't his intention at all. He pulled back as she came off her orgasm and gently took her shoulder, turning her onto her back he moved over her, and gave Lillian a soft smile. "Lillian... I'm sorry..." He said, and moved down to kiss her. Closing his eyes he pressed his lips to hers, holding them there for a long moment before pulling back.
Maxx looked to Aiko and shook his head. "Wait your turn, you'll get plenty of use out of me when Lillian's had her fill." He said, and moved back to Lillian. "Would you like me to continue Lillian? I just want you to feel good, I'm not much of a man if I'm only in it for my own pleasure."

Lillian flinched as he grabbed her to get her to look at him though she didn't react when he kissed her or with him gently telling Aiko to wait her turn. Shaking her head as she pulled herself free from his long rock hard cock which was bit uncomfortable to her. "Go fuck her in her own bed." She said faintly with her getting off the bed finding a personal robe. There she slipped it on over her shoulders tying it tightly around her waist.

Aiko moved sitting there on the bed seeing Lillian wasn't use to sharing. It was an elven way as many went exploring so they made love then go and never knew if the other slept with others. Here both Aiko and Lillian witnesed the same man fucking eachother so it was touching bit of a nerve. Rolling her eyes as she grabbed Maxx forcing him down into the bed as she straddled his waist. "Lillian, let go of the old ways and realize races are dying for holding on to the ridiculious traditions." She said as she leaned down his neck while she moved her hips back. Slowly she moved her lips to his ear. "I'm going to ride you until every drop of cum is out of you." She whispered to him as she thrusted her hips back impaling herself onto his dick. Moaning loudly as Lillian grabbed a towel and left them to soil whatever since she could press a button where everything will change remotely. Silently she walked off to the co-ed showeres allowing her thoughts to wonder off where she stripped down washing off every evidence of Maxx and Aiko from her soft form.

He sighed as Lillian pulled away from him, he didn't understand why she got so hurt all of a sudden. He didn't have much time to think however, as Aiko forced him into the bed. "Whoa!" He said and grinned up to Aiko, he couldn't deny her his cock even if he wanted to. "Lillian, I like you both equally, there is no reason you two can't share me." He turned to Aiko as she whispered in her ear and he let out a low growl of affection. He took her face in one hand and pulled her into a rough kiss as she forced herself onto his cock, moaning into her mouth as she started to ride him. He pushed her into a sitting position, grasping her hips as she rode him. "You got a lot of spunk there Aiko."

Aiko moaned in the kiss but as she sat up she bounced on his cock as she tilted her head. "Forget her, Maxx...She doesn't deserve your attention." She moaned with her breasts bouncing to her movements. Panting as she felt the mushroom head spread her pussy as she moved up and down.

Lillian in the co ed showers was enjoying the hot water until a family figure wrapped his arms around her. "David..." She said as she felt his lips on the side of her neck which made her giggle. "You seem to know how to get me to smile." she saiad as she faced the blond man who stood there with his arms around her waist.

David smiled as he kissed her softly. "It took some time to figure out you like the tender caaressing rather than the hard fucking. You deserve to be treated like a woman who has a heart." He said as he ran his fingers up into her hair pulling her close to him while he kissed her.

"I suppose I shall worry about it later..." He said, and grinned up to Aiko. "I will admit I prefer it rough." He said, and leaned up, sliding back so his shoulders were pressed against the wall, his back angled. He pushed her back as well, grinding his hips against her, his hands holding her at the small of her back as she was left to do more of the work. "So how long have you been craving my cock Aiko? Just an hour ago you told me you would not fuck me for I was still grieving, now here you're fighting for it like it's the last cock in the universe... " Maxx laughed, and tossed his hips into her, his hands tightening their grip. "Oh, you feel so damn good Aiko..."

While he adjusted she moved with him while he was still deep inside her. Smirking as she rode him in small motions. "Please, I don't like losing to Lillian. Also you'd do anything for pussy." She admitted honestly as she picked up the pace having her breasts dance in front of him. Moaning as she tilted her head back with her reaching up cupping her breasts. "Fuck! Better than the toy we use." She said with her groaning as her pussy was suddenly teansed around his cock with her orgasm. "Besides, she likes the tenderness or having sex where I like to fuck and move on as if it never happened."

In the co-ed shower Lillian left the showers with David and slipped into his room and laud under his covers against his chest. Lillian talked with David as he turned on the monitor to find a show they liked. This is what she missed a connection having with a person. When she was sleeping with David he was gentle with her before and after sex. He was the type who liked to hold a person and she liked that.

He laughed. "I'd do anything huh? You really think I'm that desperate? Only because I was stranded on a rock with no company my dear Aiko! You would feel the same way!" He grinned as he felt her orgasm, her walls tightening against his cock felt quite good, but he was ready to burst quite yet. He pushed Aiko off him and moved over her grinning. "Let's try another position." he said, and took her by the hips and flipped her forward onto her hands and knees. He took her hips and raised them up, slamming his cock back into her. "I don't mind a little tenderness on occasion Aiko, but right now I just need a good hard fucking."

Panting softly as she was coming down from her orgasm but with him pushing her off she smiled. Looking up at him as she raised her hips when she felt his hands running over her hips. Though when he flipped her over and raised her hips up, she knew what he wanted. "I'm your girl for that." She said as she cried out in delight as he slammed his thick throbbing cock inside her. Her fingers curled around the sheets under her. "We have this bed all night..." She said between moans as he thrusted hard into her.

Maxx rocked his hips into Aiko's wanting body, his cock sliding back and forth inside her tight pussy. "All night..." He said slowly, and grinned slightly. "Well then, no need to go so fast." He said, and pulled out of her, placing his hands on her ass and shoving her forward onto her face. He moved to lean back against the head board, and grasped his cock, looking at her. "Come over here, and suck me till I explode," he said eying her with a grin. "Then in exchange I'll do something that you want Aiko, anything within reason."

"Within reason?" She asked with a smirk while she crawled over to his lap where her breasts laid on top of his wet balls. Her tongue licked at the underside of his shaft. She could taste herself on him with a touch of something sweet, chocolate? She pushed that thought aside as she took the tip of his large cock into her mouth sucking on him while the ship hummed around them. She was happy to allow him to screw her whenever wherever. Looking up at him through her loose white locks of hair wondering what will she make him do. An idea hit her as she removed him from her mouth and spun around where she pushed her pussy up within the range of his mouth. "How about we tend to eachother until we both explode."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom