Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Uniting (Ms_Muff & Rage)

Lily's eyes squinted, attempting to block out the sun, as she looked up to see Haine coming her way. The man's skin glistened in sweat, and was covered in dirt. She couldn't deny liking the view, Haine had a raw rugged charm to him at times. He appeared to be hauling in his finds for the day. Gosh, he was so self sufficient. Day after day, the man did what he could and had to to survive. And here she was, moping under a tree and doing absolutely nothing to help her situation. It was about time she started doing something... anything. Even if it meant helping out the man in any way she could. He had done so much for her the past week and had no complains. It was time she started pulling her own weight.

Step one... bathe. Lily probably hadn't bathed in a week. While she hadn't worked up a sweat or did much to get dirty, she was probably beginning to smell and look a little funny. The elves had sent her home with a care package of necessities she wouldn't find in Haine's possession. Perhaps there were some soaps in the basket.

"I think I will join you," Lily finally spoke with a nervous laugh, "I'm sure my smell is starting to gross you out. I could use a bath." The young woman then stood up. She wasn't worried about Haine looking, and even if he did, she wouldn't mind. The man probably wouldn't know what to do with what he saw. She was likely a completely nonsexual entity to the man.

"I will be right back!" she called out as she ran back up to the cottage. Inside next to her chair was the basket. It was right where she had left it the day they found out the truth behind Lily and how she got there. Inside was a wide variety of things. There was tea bags, snacks, clothing, perfumes, oils, shampoos, soaps, a pair of shoes, a blanket, and a dagger. Lily ignored most of it for the time being and grabbed some of the soaps and a dress to change into.

After a few minutes, the girl emerged from the house once more and came running up to Haine. It felt so weird being up on her feet and walk around. Her knees were weak from the lack of holding weight for some time. Her head was a bit light as she moved about. While she felt physically weak, she was ready to get going once more.

"Show the way," she spoke with a smile.

Haine significantly brightened, a small forming from his lips. It had been a while since he'd seen her so active, and it was making him really happy. He was really worried about her health after sitting around for a few days, so deep in thought. Bathing was the first step, and he hoped that maybe now she would find a little hope in the world she was living in now. He watched her run back to the cottage, and he set his bag down to wait for her. It was heavy, even with him being quite used to hauling it around everyday.

He could tell that she was a bit rusty whens he ran back... her running was a bit off, but it wasn't anything serious. He was positive she would get it back in no time. "Alright, " He nodded with a grin, "It's not too far... just behind the cabin." He answered, making his way through the grasslands. His cabin was basically on a hill, and behind it was a long and winding stream that came from the forest. The grass reached halfway up his calves as he strode carefully down the hill.

The stream was a shimmering blue, with the sun being reflected beautifully off of its surface. Its banks were filled with small rocks and clay, but nothing that looked as painful as a lego to step on. Haine walked over to a particularly sandy spot near the bank and dropped his bag.

"It doesn't get too deep, " He stated, grabbing a wooden bucket that he kept near the stream at all times, "So you have to wash with this." He turned around, taking off the tools from his belt and placing them side by side onto the rocky earth. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up, lifting it over his head. His back muscles were chiseled like the rest of him, and also damp with sweat. He would feel a little uncomfortable still, but he figured it wouldn't be any problem. He really didn't have soap or anything of his own, and he eyed the ones Lily got from the elves suspiciously.

The young woman's eyes were locked on Haine. How was it possible that a man so... handsome, was living in a world like this out in the woods like this? His body, it was like something out of a movie. Her eyes caught every flex and twitch of his muscles, and the glistening of his sweat covered flesh as her removed his shirt was almost entrancing. Never had she seen such a person, the unorthodox nature and life aside. Lily couldn't even recall even knowing anyone built in such a perfect way back in her time. Most men she knew with muscle overdid it. But Haine, he was raw and natural. If only he wasn't so... oblivious. Or was he? He certainly didn't seem experienced. She had an insatiable curiosity now, but how could one ever bring up such topics so casually? It was near impossible. And this wasn't exactly the time to start thinking of such things. The chances of Haine allowing Lily to indulge in the curves of his muscles were likely slim to none.

She couldn't deny herself that she was the one probably who would most likely have wandering eyes once they started bathing. Lily was no shameless pervert, but... no woman in her right mind could keep her eyes away when in the presence of such a striking man.

"What's wrong? Don't like soap?" Lily asked jokingly with a soft laugh. She took notice to the man eyeing her gifts from the elves. Lily sat them down on a rock next to the water for easy access when she started cleaning herself. "I suppose men aren't as concerned. But I sure as heck don't like to stink. In fact, I like to smell rather pleasant, and with the right selection, the perfumes only enhance one's natural scent," she explained. "I'm sure you'd appreciate it when I have to lie next to you at night," the young woman added with a soft giggle.

So it was just the two of them in a shallow stream with one bucket. This looked like it was going to far more difficult that Lily thought it would be.

Haine couldn't help but flash a little blush, scratching his cheek a bit as he turned his face so she couldn't see the red, "Erm, we'll have to see... " He chuckled as well, reaching out and moving his fingers through his hair. When he goes out into the woods, things like leaves and sticks tend to get lodged into it. With the sun beating onto his bare back, Haine finally realized the tough situation - one bucket, two of them. He figured it would be best for himself to go first, even if she could guess how he would use the bucket. Hell, he didn't even know if he used it right.

Feeling a bit nervous about completely stripping himself down, Haine snatched the bucket and waded into the stream only shirtless. He dipped the bucket into the water, watching the cold stream fill it slowly. Bending over, he dumped the bucket from above, feeling the refreshing liquid splash all over his head and upper body. He took in a deep breath of relief before dipping the bucket back into the stream. Tucking a lock of hair from his eyes, he glanced back over at Lily.

"It might be a different way to bathe, " He stated, "But... well, it gets the job done. The bucket gets quite heavy with the water, so if you need any help, um... just let me know.... " He bent over again, his muscles flexing stiffly as he lifted the bucket above his head, the water splashing over himself once again. It was help clearing his head, and he was still burning up at the thought of bathing with Lily.

He walked up to her and set the bucket down beside her, "Water is a bit cold, but it feels good out here in the heat." He smiled, glancing up at the bright blue sky. In this kind of weather, drying yourself wasn't too hard with the sun as hot and empowering as it was.

As much as Lily appreciated his efforts to show her how to bathe with what they had, it just wasn't going to be enough. Lily was from the far more modern times--- times where she had a shower, soaps, shampoos, and thousands of lovely scented products designed for cleansing ones body. Dumping a bucket of water just wasn't going to do it for her. Thankfully for the young woman, her elven friends had stocked her up with the closest thing to her modern necessities. In the basket were oils, soaps, and shampoo, just the things she needed after her recent slump. Maybe even Haine would enjoy her presence more as she smelled of lavender and vanilla and not sweat and body odor.

"You can go on if you wish, this may take a bit," the young woman spoke with a smile just before reaching down and gripping the hem of her dress. With one swift movement, Lily lifted her dress up over her head and dropped it onto the ground. The girl was in nothing but a white laced bra and panties. This was nothing Haine hadn't seen before, right? And the guy had no idea on what to do with what he saw, so Lily no longer saw risk or embarrassment in showing the man her body. Supple round breasts, curvaceous figure, soft fair skin, long locks bouncing and swaying as they broke free from the dress--- Lily proceeded to hop into the river. In one hand was the bucket, in the other was her basket. Out in the middle of the stream was a sizeable boulder, just large enough for the girl and her bathing products to sit upon as she bathed.

Back
Top Bottom