Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updates & Musings

diamante

I ❤️ Dick
This is my spot for announcements about my schedule, rants, yells into the void, and journal-esque entries for characters maybe. We'll see.

Guess I could tell you guys about myself... I'm a mocha girly girl. A lil glittery, a lil rock n' roll. I'm into fantasy stories, classic anime, etc. My first few RPs ever were DBZ. Um. I'm a writer by trade and choice. I really love it!

Anything else, you're welcome to ask! I don't bite unless you ask me to. I can put preference lists up here if you guys want. Subscribe, bookmark, check back, etc.

Last edited:
Can't say how happy I am to be writing again in general, on BMR and outside of it as well. But as far as BMR, there are some people that have quite a way with words around here, let me tell you. Maybe one of these days I'll give shout-outs but since I'm not sure about embarrassing folks, let's not do that just yet.

On an unrelated note, I'm happy to save I haven't touched Skyrim for days even though I'd very much like to return to playing my fireball-blasting high elf. Hm... Maybe an hour or two would be okay today. It is the weekend after all...

Last edited:
RE: Musings... { Comments always welcome }

I've got more roleplays than I even know what to do with. It's glorius tho.

Last edited:
RE: Musings... { Comments always welcome }

Just a quick note to the several people I've got roleplays going with, I've hit the dreaded finals section of the semester. It's my last one so I have to make it count. Basically this means replies will be delayed over the next few weeks. Please bear with me.

Last edited:
Well after another disappearance, I'm back. To put it simply, a lot of shit happened. By now, things are actually a lot better, if you want all the gory details, message me. I'm not in the mood to spill at the moment.

But yeah, free time. That means I've got time to roleplay. If you want to get something going and/or resume something we were already working on, let me know.

So after about a billion years, I'm back.. If you wanna get something started and/or resumed hmu. Honestly I didn't have email alerts on so I didn't know you guys had even tried to contact me a while back.. I'm sorry.

Mm, just a little flattery or did you really enjoy working with me that much..?

Definitely being honest!

... Well, except for the billion part. Probably only a million; then I'd finally be over it.

You seemed to enjoy it too, from what I remember. ^_^

I feel like an old scar finally healed and then I went and cut it open again. Not literally. And not to get purple for no reason. I can’t really think of a better comparison. I’m tired of fucking up the good things in my own life.

74c672e5be2d92ef119d9218b8fc3627.gif
Hi there!
You sound nice and cool, I don't know you or have rp in common but have a good day and a flower!

Back
Top Bottom